Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection (50432 Views)

Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire / COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Greatzeus(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
koyyess:
All the red pillars that have been shouting DNA test have gathered here to sympathize with their coleague grin And they will never tell him the truth cause they can't face the truth themselves.

The male isn't even smart enough to visit the hospital for proper check up. Guilty conscience.

Better quit with your disgusting lifestyle.
[/s]
I have read every post on this thread from page 1 to 5, something I hardly do. But coming across this your senseless incoherent and gibberish garbage quickly reminds me I'm on nairaland.
How did you relate low sperm count with disgusting lifestyle? I won't be surprised if the Op is a chaste person,such is life.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by koyyess: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
[s]I have read every post on this thread from page 1 to 5, something I hardly do. But coming across this your senseless incoherent and gibberish garbage quickly reminds me I'm on nairaland.
How did you relate low sperm count with disgusting lifestyle? I won't be surprised if the Op is a chaste person,such is life. [/s]

It's not my fault you are 1mp0tent. Repent from your disgusting lifestyle.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Greatzeus(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
koyyess:

It's not my fault you are 1mp0tent. Repent from your disgusting lifestyle.
[/s]
Unintelligent crab as usual. Who is that on your DP,you,your father or grand father? No wonder you are constituting nuisance on a thread above your intellectual capacity,hunger ravaged slave grin
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by koyyess: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greatzeus1mpotent@p£:
[s][/s]
[s]Unintelligent crab as usual. Who is that on your DP,you,your father or grand father? No wonder you are constituting nuisance on a thread above your intellectual capacity,hunger ravaged slave grin[/s]

E pain am. grin grin
That's you. But you are too daft to see your own reflection.

Remain 1mp0tent. grin

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by koyyess: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greatzeus 1mpotent ap£:
[s][/s]
I have read every post on this thread from page 1 to 5, something I hardly do. [s]But coming across this your senseless incoherent and gibberish garbage quickly reminds me I'm on nairaland.
How did you relate low sperm count with disgusting lifestyle? I won't be surprised if the Op is a chaste person,such is life. [/s]

What ever you read from the 5 pages won't cure your 1mp0tence. grin

Say no to p0rn, g@ydom and bestiality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Greatzeus(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
koyyess:

What ever you read from the 5 pages won't cure your 1mp0tence. grin

Say no to p0rn, g@ydom and bestiality.
[/s]
Naaa,I'm straight like a needle,I am free born,I'm not a slave like your useless father you used as a DP.
Jobless tout,I just saw your post cos I'm gainfully employed, just drove in from a blissful day work shocked, waiting for my dinner to be done,and have a balanced meal kiss , something you and your slave parents have not experienced in years grin. And with this senseless attitude of yours,it's guaranteed you probably die broke and hungry grin.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by koyyess: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greatzeus 1mp0tent ap£:
[s][/s]
[s]Naaa,I'm straight like a needle,I am free born,I'm not a slave like your useless father you used as a DP.
Jobless tout,I just saw your post cos I'm gainfully employed, just drove in from a blissful day work shocked, waiting for my dinner to be done,and have a balanced meal kiss , something you and your slave parents have not experienced in years grin. And with this senseless attitude of yours,it's guaranteed you probably die broke and hungry grin[/s].

Trash. You are a d1ckless f@gg0t pained over my comment because that's your biography. grin Afonja tout.

You are a deluded slave and both your parents look exactly like the captured slave in the profile pic currently giving you nightmares. grin

Next time, stop r@ping animals. Diseased ap£ slave. grin Oya keep crying on this 1mp0tence thread you read from 1-5 pages. grin No cure for you. grin

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by koyyess: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greatzeus 1mpotent @pe:
[s][/s]
[s]Naaa,I'm straight like a needle,I am free born,I'm not a slave like your useless father you used as a DP.
Jobless tout,I just saw your post cos I'm gainfully employed, just drove in from a blissful day work shocked, waiting for my dinner to be done,and have a balanced meal kiss , something you and your slave parents have not experienced in years grin. And with this senseless attitude of yours,it's guaranteed you probably die broke and hungry grin[/s].

Balanced meal can't cure your chronic erectile disfunction and low $perm count. grin
Go and meet your Afonja slave parents. They've used your fingerba3 d1ck to prepare magun for each other.

RIP in advance. grin
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by clitah: 4:45am On Sep 14, 2021
This is an interesting to many and please limit this distraction from the main topic.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by ichiendu(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
CBDC:
Please I need your fervent, prayers help and suggestions.

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

Please what drugs or treatment can you suggest. Please help a bro.

Hello

I think i have a solution to your problem, am a member of Norland and we have a complete permanent treatment for weak erection and low sperm. No side effects because the products are pure organic

The products you need are
GI Vital, Male Health Pad, Immune Vital, Ginseng Cordyceps, Calcium:Iron:Zinc, Alkaline water
WhatsApp/Call 0 7 0 3 3 2 1 3 7 1 0
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by luluosas(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2021
I think you are doing the wrong thing altogether. If you had cried out as a married man, it would have been better. I can only advise you to repent of your sins for the time being. Thank you

CBDC:
no I am not married and still job hunting but I had to kill shame to post this...
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by babaalagbo1(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2021
CBDC:
Please I need your fervent, prayers help and suggestions.

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

Please what drugs or treatment can you suggest. Please help a bro.
dm me on whatsapp or come and meet me physically in my office I'm based in oyo
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by babaalagbo1(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Hi
luluosas:
I think you are doing the wrong thing altogether. If you had cried out as a married man, it would have been better. I can only advise you to repent of your sins for the time being. Thank you

so because he's not married he shouldn't treat himself before it get worse or make another man's daughter suffer after marriage?
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by luluosas(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Sex is meant for legally married couples, not some sort of fornicators. Thank you
babaalagbo1:
Hiso because he's not married he shouldn't treat himself before it get worse or make another man's daughter suffer after marriage?
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by gassbee: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
luluosas:
Sex is meant for legally married couples, not some sort of fornicators. Thank you
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by gassbee: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
luluosas:
so if he goes to d hospital for treatment, you are expecting the doctors to send him away because he is not married,
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by luluosas(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
I will ignore your rants
gassbee:
so if he goes to d hospital for treatment, you are expecting the doctors to send him away because he is not married,
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by CBDC: 12:57am On Feb 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by nlreserve: 5:30pm On Feb 02
[/sup][sup]
simhosting:
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.