Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection (50426 Views)

Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire / COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Elidrisy20: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fedoglo:
Bitter kola
bitter kola mix with peak milk

2 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Awajiwillie: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eat more of carrots, cucumbers & bananas...

After 2month fire your wife again & tell me the result...

don't forget to share testimony oh...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Godstiger(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Exercise,cut low in sugar consumption and frequent intake of groundnut and cucumber ..my idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by PaedophileProph: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
1.Norland Zinc Iron and Calcium supplement , carrot (almost daily) , cucumber with yoghurt (occasionally).

If infection is involve : Do semen culture. And sensitivity test.

2. Progland capsule, Gonadcare herbal capsule, e get another one I go remember

2 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:
Please I need your fervent, prayers help and suggestions.

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

Please what drugs or treatment can you suggest. Please help a bro.

Do varicoses lab test. If confirmed, you have an operation
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by donpeluchi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is not a hospital

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by pikechukwu6(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AmyDK5zd9E I found this channel when my relative treated infection... Feel free to check their video for more info about channel
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by CR777: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
STOP MASTURBATING .

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by SlayerForever: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
For weak erection take a meal of blended fresh ugu and peak milk at least once for four days. Then the following three days have a meal of African salad at least once a day. Share your testimony after these 7 days.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by TripleAkutigi: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Deh manage amm.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Safyqueen: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Get three medium size bitter kola, grind them together, look for any tin milk, pour and mix the milk with the grinded bitter kola together for ten minutes, sieve it and drink then go for the war.

7 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Revolution001: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
If your sperm count has been confirmed to be low to through Semen Analysis, Get ADDYZOA CAPSULE, 2 capsule in the morning and 2 capsule at night for a month. Go back and repeat the Semen Analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by CEOwatazs: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

OP, you de masturbate?

3 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by kamaldin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

Take my advice. Try and be eating date (daboni) and tiggernut (Ayya or imumu or ofio) and coconut. You will see massive change in your erection.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Skyehigher1: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Contact this number for cure and strong sperm treatment 09134439015&08188403115
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Akalia(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Safyqueen:
Get three medium size bitter kola, grind them together, look for any tin milk, pour and mix the milk with the grinded bitter kola together for ten minutes, sieve it and drink then go for the war.
LOL, this is a crazy idea. By the way sex is not war.

6 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by mykymyk101: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bitter kola for 2month and tigernut.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by vickydevoka(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
What u have is not low sperm count, it's watery sperm

2 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
You have diagnosed yourself.

You have not done a semen analysis, how can you tell your sperm count is low?

The fear of low sperm count and other psychological issues can mask as weak erection.

Not says other medical causes as well as STIs cannot cause this. But chief, see help in an appropriate place.

Cheers

SgtPonzihater
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
CEOwatazs:

OP, you de masturbate?
Masturbation makes u have quick erection n strong sperm. U for ask am watin been him kinda job. Wen I been work for steel industry o experience such.

3 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Skyehigher1: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
You we use natural herbal drug and within two weeks your sperm treatment and erection will correct and strong 09134439015& 08188403115
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Ojokorsamson: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please try to wash enough bitter leaf and drink, it will take care of weak erection
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by HARMYMY(f): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=ogunboi post=105651899]I am going through similar challenge. I have been on medication for almost 3 years. Sometimes I get a little boost and everything crashes again. I think excessive stress, lack of sleep, and too much unhealthy habits are factors. Since I’ve started sleeping 8 hours, there has been some little improvement; please anyone with any solution should share with us. God bless Nigerian men, we too dey suffer! [/quote

Get this herbs
garlic, ginger and turmeric
kanafuru and booni

How to use it
Peel garlic, ginger and turmeric

Wash kanafuru and booni very well

Soak it inside a bottle of water for 3 days

Drink morning and night for 7days.

For possibility of infection
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by liverpudian9(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Try Manix drug
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Akalia(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Revolution001:
If your sperm count has been confirmed to be low to through Semen Analysis, Get ADDYZOA CAPSULE, 2 capsule in the morning and 2 capsule at night for a month. Go back and repeat the Semen Analysis.
How much does it cost?
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by sben2308(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

BRO IF U CAN USE HERBS REACHOUT ON 08112099000 ,PLS NOTE ITS NOT FREE BECAUSE NIGERIANS DONT VALUE FREE THINGS .
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by FunnyDude(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lies
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Amowoyagidele: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Herbs is the Best..
I have legit contact if u need herbs that can cure.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
sonnie10:
The only remedy is money and rest of mind, assuming there are no underlying pathological causes.

This takes care of 70-80% of the problem. But the uninitiated will run to taking all sort of mixtures
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
CR777:
Stop masturbating.

You must be a quack.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.