Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana (3239 Views)

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words / Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by BOOZELEE: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shameless idiot
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
silibaba:

bro not only in BBN ooo. they do it in church too. just put your ears down and your eyes wide open, then you will see reasons girls love going to church.

abi
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by motymop: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Grayoso:

Yeah. Not easy at all to respect him as a man. He is a let down. Even read somewhere he gave her a surprise gift after she came back from BBN.

No proper man, in control of his woman and household, would let his other half go into BBN, a glorified hook-up venue, for any amount of money or fame.

One thing I learnt from my old man a long time ago is that a man must never be weak through his woman. If you have a woman who makes you lose the respect and goodwill of other men then she must go asap.

Got to give it to old school men like Buhari though. He divorced his wife, for accepting money from those who jailed him, after his release from prison. Straight red card lol.

The start of frustration in life is when you expect other men to be like you and your dad
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by engrchykae(m): 2:17am On Sep 09, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Not only was BOMA heartless but classless all round. Dude has no good inside him.
when boma told angel that BBN is the highest level she will attain in life,that's when I knew he had elements of witchcraft in him.
Boma should be avoided by people who love their sanity
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2021
motymop:

The start of frustration in life is when you expect other men to be like you and your dad

Lol. Some of you just like to be contrarian for the sake of it alone even when that leaves you saying things that makes no sense.

Everything in life has desirable standards of measurement. For example, if you want to be a boxer then why model yourself on a bum who loses most of his fight rather than champions like Alli, Foreman, Tyson, Roy Jones, Marvin Hagler, Mayweather etal?

Have you never heard the saying "try to be the best man you can be"? Abi men, supposed pillars of adult society, no longer have standards they are judged by?
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by motymop: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Some of you just like to be contrarian for the sake of it alone even when that leaves you saying things that makes no sense.

Everything in life has desirable standards of measurement. For example, if you want to be a boxer then why model yourself on a bum who loses most of his fight rather than champions like Alli, Foreman, Tyson, Roy Jones, Marvin Hagler, Mayweather etal?

Have you never heard the saying "try to be the best man you can be"? Abi men, supposed pillars of adult society, no longer have standards they are judged by?

Enough of motivational speech.

That is why i wrote that the start of frustration in life is when you expect other men to be like you and your father.

Understand this very simple message
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
motymop:

Enough of motivational speech.

That is why i wrote that the start of frustration in life is when you expect other men to be like you and your father.

Understand this very simple message

I don't expect that. It is clear I am saying that desirable minimal standards obtains for everything in life. You cannot emply a cook who makes terrible food.

Are you a failure as a man and is that why you are so adamant about attacking others who have simply argued that certain standards and behaviour define what is admirable in a man and what is not?
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by motymop: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Grayoso:

I don't expect that. It is clear I am saying that desirable minimal standards obtains for everything in life. You cannot emply a cook who makes terrible food.

Are you a failure as a man and is that why you are so adamant about attacking others who have simply argued that certain standards and behaviour define what is admirable in a man and what is not?

Enough of your motivational speeches.

You are already showing signs of frustration.

I will repeat again, the start of frustration in life is when you expect other men to be like you and your father.

Try to understand this simple statement and you will be at peace with the world.
Re: You talk because you have mouth,you're making no f*cking sense-Boma Slams Cubana by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
motymop:

Enough of your motivational speeches.

You are already showing signs of frustration.

I will repeat again, the start of frustration in life is when you expect other men to be like you and your father.

Try to understand this simple statement and you will be at peace with the world.

Sharap my friend. You're a loser and weakling. That's why you don't understand that certain standards must define a proper man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And Funke Akindele’s Affair Crash! / Why I Allowed Nkem Owoh To Touch My Boobs-anita Joseph / Comedy Skit: Download 35 Best Of Twyse Funny Compilations 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.