Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father (17394 Views)

Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Toscarel: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
osuofia2:
God bless ABBA Kyari

Hehe and bless the bandits closing up on your IDP camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for

If you are a Christian, urgently contact your church or your university fellowship group so that someone can help out.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Sammerboi: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Them kidnap big mans father see how swift the cops reacted and found the kidnappers. But if na poor mans father the case go die like a day old chick.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by kestolove95(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na dem dem
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by otokx(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
They should be summarily executed, how can you murder a 93 year old man?
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by seyz91(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Christistruth00: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Toscarel:
Wey fuel and tire?

E no go pass Fulani miscreants...

These are Big Horn Cattle breed

They are Kenyan

Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Toscarel: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Christistruth00:

These are Big Horn Cattle breed

They are Kenyan

ITK who ask you?
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by silibaba: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Limp:
Nice one
don't be too fast. Police said 'suspected killers" not killers. Anybody can be a suspect.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Commentor: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
Nice one.

But they police said they dont have the mercenaries to uncover the Killers of Sowore.

When they catch them you would first defend the suspects.

When it becomes clear they are the perpetrators, you would claim they were only apprehended because of the profile of the victim.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Christistruth00: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Toscarel:

ITK who ask you?

They are not our Aboki’s Cattle
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Demigod22: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Everywhere is just full with the news of insecurity, even police themselves are part of the people causing this insecurity.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by amaks: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dariye probably personally funded the police to ensure the killers are caught.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by paramakina202: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
And killer herdsmen/ Unknown Gun Men?

When will they be caught?

Criminals are criminals death await all the murderers of the innocent.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Gfskw: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Caseless: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
And killer herdsmen/ Unknown Gun Men?

When will they be caught?
kid, read to understand.

Check below:

He said the suspects were arrested over unlawful procurement, distribution and selling of weapons to end- users who were largely criminals, kidnappers, bandits, terrorists and armed robbers.

They're the unknown gunmen. You have them. They're the herdsmen in some cases.

It's only stupid people that think that until every criminal is caught that others can be arrested.
Re: Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father by Optimistguy1969: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shut up!!!!!
Caseless:
kid, read to understand.

Check below:

They're the unknown gunmen. You have them. They're the herdsmen in some cases.

It's only stupid people that think that until every criminal is caught that others can be arrested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State / Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.