Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays (33682 Views)

Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by kayusely70(m): 2:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Akeredolu and wike too much

I don't know why udom dull, I don't know why dapo abiodun dull

Those two states are very important in resource control

Makinde just lost steam like erection
Abiodun is clueless, spineless and without balls. He's blinded by his second term ambition!
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by luxs(m): 3:13am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author= post=105619375]A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Miyetti Allah must take a very big step to bring to book the sponsored and evil perpetrators among them.
Those being sponsored to kill and destroy by evil politicians.
Cos these are the same herdsmen that have been in our darling nation since before independence.

This is the whole truth of the matter, that some troublemakers refused to understand.
Hypocrites everywhere....

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles andĀ kettlesĀ for their prayers.
May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herds,

NOISE MAKER[no valid point

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Poleski: 3:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Ondo stay strong! Don't allow those dirty barbaric murderous animals from the north to take over your land. You're lucky to have a strong governor, Akeredolu!
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Raph82(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2021
dododawa1:
Lord lugard Bleep up big time
The kind iron koboko wey disciplinary committee of angels go use flog the man, dem don manufacture am. E dey for reserve bank.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by R3v3n4nt: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2021
fashrola:

Always typing SENSELESSLY everyday...... I will ask you again.... Do you have a life outside Nairaland?

I doubt it.. I wonder when he/she/they even has time to grill the useless bbq.. Littering everywhere with the same post up and down.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by emy9(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for

Please go ahead and commit suicide. Hurry up.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by otokx(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2021
sylve11:
Waiting for my state Gov to say something harsher than these.

His Excellency, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, please we don't want open grazing. Please stand on your ground.

cool

Eh ya
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by orisa37: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2021
AKEREDOLU IS "OLUEKUN".

RATHER THAN BE A TREASURER OR MERE STOREKEEPER OF A LION, THE TIGER WOULD SHOP ALONE.

YORUBAS ARE TIGERS. THEIR MARINES ARE CLOTHED LEOPARDS.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by orisa37: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2021
AKEREDOLU IS "OLUEKUN". WELL DONE.

RATHER THAN BE A TREASURER OR MERE STOREKEEPER OF A LION, THE TIGER WOULD SHOP ALONE.

YORUBAS ARE TIGERS. THEIR MARINES ARE CLOTHED LEOPARDS.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by orisa37: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
WAO!!!

WIKE. AKEREDOLU. ORTOM.

PLEASE GOD GRANT THEM MORE WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING, POWER, MIGHT AND HOPE TO REMAIN SOVEREIGNS IN YOUR SIGHT.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Kfed4ril(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

Aketi, Wike, Ortom.

Nah Men you be.
Sanwo olu and other southern state should do quick to join those men above

Ihedioha would have joined them, but APC played a fast one on imolites

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.