Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays (33683 Views)

Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by 1Alex: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Hammurabii1: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by donproject2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
D
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by dont8(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Governor with balls, I Stan!

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by angelfallz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Well done sir.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Momoh7(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
All thanks to Nnamdi KANU way start this movement with ESN and Sunday Igboho from the West

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Some people Eye don dey Open

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
I still wonder what is giving this fool miyetti the audacity to challenge a seating governor of a state.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by paramakina202: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akeredolu is a great man,may God bless him.We need someone like him from the South to run for president of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by NakwansaPolice: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
FakeUnity:
Aketi na man you be ogo anyi.
I'll choose Aketi over 50000 pieces of SE gwavonors

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by stabilizer: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
They said my name is not on the list of the people that will be on the run very soon when fulani I leash their worst because its almost over for them throughout the South. A news just broke out about the man in Aso rock so the ones with balls are the first to launch their missiles. Trying to send a message that we already the TOP secret you have been covering. Bleep that shit. I saw slawomirr today fighting his landlord because of lighter.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Freddykrueger: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fulani terrorists will have nightmares in ondo state. No space for marauding uncircumcised illiterate terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
As simple as that... Better governor wey go school!

This is what I expect to hear from learned leaders!

Not the trash one certain house-boy installed by an Apex court keeps spouting somewhere in Ipob territory! undecided

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by YorubarLord: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin And they will get cooked again just like fulani dealt with their traitor father Nnamdi azikiwe who betrayed awo8
SlyDev:
When will igbo governors have the balls to face their fulani master and say no to open grazing.....are they not the enemy of their fake southern unity?

Yoruba keep playing into the hands of igbos. They are the real betrayals..... They are looking for the good side of fulani while encouraging Yoruba to severe ties to the North.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by ExtraVioment: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
First time dey I agree with the oga of ondo.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by tino22(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is called State Administration. God Bless Aketi and all the Southern Governors that stood for this anti grazing bill. We know the Miyetti Allah’s plan But the Almighty God of Israel we serve we grant us Victory. We know our enemies don’t sleep but Our God never sleeps nor slumber says the Lord. We will defend our Lands. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wike and Aketi are really giving those terrorists and their Abj boss headache...

Buy land and operate privately if you want to rear cow, or go to your father's land in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by dahnimoh(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Men with steel balls are now talking

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Truthissupreme: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlyDev:
When will igbo governors have the balls to face their fulani master and say no to open grazing.....are they not the enemy of their fake southern unity?

Yoruba keep playing into the hands of igbos. They are the real betrayals..... They are looking for the good side of fulani while encouraging Yoruba to severe ties to the North.
calm down it's not time for this

Left for the Igbo populace you know what they can do

Is it the buhari backed uzodimma, weakling uguwanyi, the about to evade efcc Obiano, you expect to talk
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Jakumo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akeredolu for president.

The man no get time to pity any bastard witi cow when tink say na dem get all Nigeria.

The man no dey waste time to talk true talk when dey all betta pesin mind.

Say no to cow terrorist and farm destroyer people dem. Any mumu when take cow go spoil farm, go take head collet 20-naira bullet 1-2.

Say no to land grab Senegal and Mali people when tink say na dem get Nigeria south.

Make all Senegal, Mali, Niger, and Chad fulani parasite dem go tanda for Sambisa Forest witi dem people when dey live for there.

Dan Fulani, with ya bonga head and dirty leg, commit for south Nigeria jejely if una no wan die like bush meat for inside anoda pesin farm.

Akeredolu Baba my aksan gomina. We dey follow you for back.

I don putu fire for my bitta leaf, come carry am begin dey follow you for back like how tortoise house been dey follow am for back.

No shaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Reeses: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Angelfrost(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
WibusJaga:

Just tell boys that they have the power to automatically convert any wandering cow into suya, then leave the rest.

No better way to enforce this simple law... I second completely!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by frankmoney(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
I love this man

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
God bless u baba, we will one day do away with those terrorists. Just time

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Reeses: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
After 2023 I pity any Foolanis that remain for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by MightySparrow: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

Aketi, Wike, Ortom.

Nah Men you be.
Sanwo olu and other southern state shod.do quick to join those men above

Reminds me of Oshokomole.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author= post=105619375]A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Miyetti Allah must take a very big step to bring to book the sponsored and evil perpetrators among them.
Those being sponsored to kill and destroy by evil politicians.
Cos these are the same herdsmen that have been in our darling nation since before independence.

This is the whole truth of the matter, that some troublemakers refused to understand.
Hypocrites everywhere....

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers.
May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors, and any other persons, group or politicians sponsoring chaos and violence in our land.

No matter all manner of violence or chaos some devilish people are causing all over.

Nigeria is ONE and that IS FINAL.

This too shall pass.....

Hmmmm, this is deep and so emotional.
Most of us @[color=#006600][/color] can testify to this too.
This is what politics of hatred and bitterness can do to some evil people.

You will make a good comedian.
Stop wasting away here kiddo!
You go waste cow?
Na so una dsy start to waste 'something'.
Orisirisi something! Oga what is Ur view on the point raised be Akeredolu?
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Godbless86: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
From today i declare ma self as Aketi fan for dis boldness.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Abujason: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
wengerjay:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/08/do-your-worst-anti-open-grazing-law-stays-akeredolu-blasts-miyetti-allah/

AKETI FOR PRESIDENT 2023.
THE TORMENTOR OF MIYETI ALLAH
THE MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO PUT NORTH IN ITS PLACE. NOT THE LOUD MOUTH FROM RIVERS STATE.
WE DEY YA BACK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.