Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays (33684 Views)

Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Skyehigher1: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
God bless you sir aketi
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Buccalcavity2: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
This was how it started in Benue. Miyetti Allah saying that they will not allow a rightly passed law to be implemented. The president of a country who vowed to defend the constitution will not wade in and ask any aggrieved person to go to court but will subtly encourage them. Now if banditry now comes to Ondo, he will say it is herders farmer crisis.
We are watching.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by ozoneboy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
post=105619375:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Miyetti Allah must take a very big step to bring to book the sponsored and evil perpetrators among them.
Those being sponsored to kill and destroy by evil politicians.
Cos these are the same herdsmen that have been in our darling nation since before independence.

This is the whole truth of the matter, that some troublemakers refused to understand.
Hypocrites everywhere....

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers.
May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors, and any other persons, group or politicians sponsoring chaos and violence in our land.

No matter all manner of violence or chaos some devilish people are causing all over.

Nigeria is ONE and that IS FINAL.

This too shall pass.....

Hmmmm, this is deep and so emotional.
Most of us @[color=#006600][/color] can testify to this too.
This is what politics of hatred and bitterness can do to some evil people.

You will make a good comedian.
Stop wasting away here kiddo!
You go waste cow?
Na so una dsy start to waste 'something'.
Orisirisi something!

You even bought a gun
, in a country that gun is not legalized?
Na so una mouth dey put una for wahala on social media. No mind me the vulture meat I dey grill dey affect me
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by dododawa1: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lord lugard Bleep up big time

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by sabreal: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Northern leaders are naturally idiots. They turn themselves to bunch of idiots..

The next stand up comedy with lessons from the north will be very hilarious.

Take nonsense, I no take drama

They actually know what they are doing. I am happy for the set of leaders in the south. At least they making some moves. Others will collect senses too

Is it by force to be stupid. Foolishnesses no dey tire dem niii

wengerjay:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/08/do-your-worst-anti-open-grazing-law-stays-akeredolu-blasts-miyetti-allah/
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by YeyeGbami: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
WibusJaga:

No worry yourself my governor. Just tell boys that they have the power to automatically convert any wandering cow into suya, then leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Reference(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Akeredolu and wike too much

I don't know why udom dull, I don't know why dapo abiodun dull

Those two states are very important in resource control

Makinde just lost steam like erection

Only a clean engine can produce power. They must be in some sort of corruption net and open to secret blackmail and intimidation from the establishment.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by begge: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
obaseki the stamerer where are you?
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by azikiweironsi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yeah!!! Give them back when it still hot.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Teeth for the teeth and eye for an eye if not even all self. Nonsense and ingredients. This is just 1st course the main meal will be served when your mannequin in the Aso Rock leaves.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlyDev:
When will igbo governors have the balls to face their fulani master and say no to open grazing.....are they not the enemy of their fake southern unity?

Yoruba keep playing into the hands of igbos. They are the real betrayals..... They are looking for the good side of fulani while encouraging Yoruba to severe ties to the North.
Abok.ii, your divide and conquer won't work here.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Jonathan39: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akeredolu na man you be. Any day you come out for president or vice, I will campaign for you with my money

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by King125007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
sylve11:
Waiting for my state Gov to say something harsher than this.

His Excellency, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, please we don't want open grazing. Please stand on your ground.

cool
this one na Sissy u just mentioned so, one of the weakest

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by NSK4U(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
When I was campaigning for Aketi who's in different political party as mine, some claimed I was antiparty and would regret it, I do hope they have seen what I saw in him then. I myself knew it that our daughter wouldn't have agreed to marry a sissy from another tribe. Check it very well, behind any brave and succeeding man, is a brainy woman of impeccable charms

We thank our in law for listening to the advice of his wife.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Onepeople: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
post=105619375:

Miyetti Allah must take a very big step to bring to book the sponsored and evil perpetrators among them.
Cos these are the same herdsmen that have been in our darling nation since before independence.

This is the whole truth of the matter, that some troublemakers refused to understand.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors, and any other persons, group or politicians sponsoring chaos and violence in our land.

No matter all manner of violence or chaos some devilish people are causing all over.

This too shall pass.....

You will start from wasting cows,
Before you start to use the gun for the main thing you bought it for!
Na so una dey start.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
It's all a matter of time.

You even bought a gun
Na so una mouth dey put una for wahala on social media
this one is on autopilot oooo.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Parisian: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
He's a SAN ?
olatade:
I like this man

His SAN cannot be question like other ones that are confusing this country.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Onepeople: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlyDev:
When will igbo governors have the balls to face their fulani master and say no to open grazing.....are they not the enemy of their fake southern unity?

Yoruba keep playing into the hands of igbos. They are the real betrayals..... They are looking for the good side of fulani while encouraging Yoruba to severe ties to the North.
not holding brief for any useless politician ooo,but on a lighter note, have your own governor passed the bill into law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Demigod22: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akeredolu is doing well in terms of protecting our most damaged democracy. From signing bill for autonomous judiciary and state assembly to anti grazing law. He is the real alpha male.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by nikky5(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2021

That's one question begging for answer. The chest beaters without balls.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by teepain: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Parisian:
He's a SAN ?

Yes, Akeredolu is Senior Advocate of Nigeria (S.A.N). The learned silk was once the President of the Nigeria Bar Association.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by NSK4U(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
post=105619375:

This too shall pass.....

You will start from wasting cows,
Before you start to use the gun for the main thing you bought it for!
Na so una dey start.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
It's all a matter of time.

You even bought a gun
Na so una mouth dey put una for wahala on social media

Continue deluding yourself with your parasitic one Nigeria. I have no need to engage unity beggars but bear it in mind, the protest that will hit the street in no distant time will reset everything.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by hotseat: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wike, Sanwo Olu and Aketi are standing to be counted in their individual quests to put a stop to the status quo using the instrumentality of the law.

There's a saying that when one stays in the dark for long, one would begin to see.

These gallant governors are trying to put a stop to the shenanigans of this people who erroneously believe that they own Nigeria and that there's nothing anyone can do to stop them.

When one is in Rome, one does what the Romans do, so goes the old saying.

Similarly, when in Kano or any Sharia plagued state, you do as they do or else Hisbah police will speak the language you understand.

Abi I lie?
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akete of Ond is my guy. These are guys with guts. When you say no to the oppressor, he will turned to be rhe oppressed. Wike is my guy too. And that Ortum, that gallant warrior. Respect to these guys.

And the mistake Buhari has made is to betray Jagaban. Yeah, it favors us that he is betraying Jagaban. But that man will show the Buhari and Fulani empire pepper they will never forget in their lives. Without Jagaban's approval, Lagos State cannot pull the 21 years imprisonment for open grazing violators. But here we are. Fulani was permitted because Jagaan felt the union of SW and Fulani is a platform for him to be president. But now that it is getting clearer to him that they wont allow him, he is doing the damages gradually. Lol. grin
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by sabreal: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
I love that. Let him practice his cultural and idiotic tendencies in his father land.

I love that rhythm
.wike and akeredodu for presidency

wengerjay:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/08/do-your-worst-anti-open-grazing-law-stays-akeredolu-blasts-miyetti-allah/
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by GorillaApp(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
sylve11:
Waiting for my state Gov to say something harsher than this.

His Excellency, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, please we don't want open grazing. Please stand on your ground.

cool
That one na paper. Lefulefu

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by vicfajeze: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Just try and kill any of our Cows and see blood flowing every where. Akeredolu is a misnomer.We are going to finish you Yorubas.We own Nigeria.Both the east and west belongs to us
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by mikedanza(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Xkalaban(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oya na, Hope Ụzodinjọ over to u
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by kinzation(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Aketi grabbing the land grabbers by their balls. We don't want them in Ondo State.

End of discussion!
Le o
Omo ye mi
Kin tin ri

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by hotseat: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Someone. referred to Okowa as "paper" and I laughed.

O boy forget o!

The guy na dead o!

He is outwardly a harmless personality but all that's but a veneer.

When it comes to getting something done, he is a full content of sorts.

He's cool,calm and calculated like the fox he is.

He's a Machiavellian to the core!

He would surely come out with a big bang!

Remember he hosted one of the meetings of the Southern Governors Forum at Asaba.

Let's just keep a tab on him.
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Traplord09: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
wengerjay:

Good but this Yoruba agitators are not serious, they have gone back to sleep.
Now they have seen that Biafra agitators are consistent and their consistency without fear is raising tension and momentum ,Yoruba Agitators are now trying to flow along by using Igoho aid dis and that on the dailies. Not trying to be disrespectful but Mr Sunday is still in prison, the good people of Yoruba nation can do better than this. Don't go to sleep keep on pushing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi / NDLEA Intercepts Man Who Excretes 47 Wraps Of Cocaine (photos) / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.