Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning (31976 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Lamasta(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Some women are worse than Jezebel in the bible
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Lari03r(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I'm very guilty of this
I have knownly bleeped some married women
And I swear that shit feels sooooo good
And they always want more kiss
Sometimes I stop because they become to attached and I have to remind them they have a husband.

As for Nedu wife, looking at her picture
And facial structure I just know she is a slut
1. Thick long eyebrows
This is a sign of high testosterone
Women with high testosterone have high sexual drive
2. Wide cheek bones
High testosterone causes this

When I look at a girl face, I just know if she is a slut or not.
It only failed me 4 times , but my slut prediction are always accurate.
I have bleeped lot of girls just by detecting if they have high testosterone or not.
Works like magic

Master !!!

Thanks for the lesson. grin
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by samnaija: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
magicminister:
This is insane!! What does this have to do with the police? At best, this is a civil dispute that can be resolved amicably between both parties!

And why did she not treat it civil.why go to social media. Why not go straight and sue him for abandoning his responsibility in court. Na she go find trouble, social media is not meant to blackmail people.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Circuitlord:
Nedu's wife is right tho. How can your wife be pregnant and not ask her "my love, who is the owner of this baby you are carrying?" How can you just assume a whole pregnancy is yours?

He feels because she is his wife, any pregnancy she has belongs to him grin grin

Henceforth,all husband's must ask their wives who is the father of the child they're expecting. E reach to ask o

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by RPG2020(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Circuitlord:
Nedu's wife is right tho. How can your wife be pregnant and not ask her "my love, who is the owner of this baby you are carrying?" How can you just assume a whole pregnancy is yours?

He feels because she is his wife, any pregnancy she has belongs to him grin grin

Like this so everywhere don soft

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by HADI854: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Geovanni412(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

She should be arrested and charged to court for extreme wickedness.

There's wickedness. Then there's extreme one, she and Taliban there's no difference.

Also imagine Nedu Wazobia did not have receipts of these infidelity and abuse. She would have successfully ruined his career. A career she did nothing to improve or develop in the first place.

Asides your mother and sisters, grandma and aunts. Please keep receipts when dealing with Nigerian Wickedness.

Study the character of the people you are dealing with. If you don't trust the person, even if na your sister or mama - keep your receipts - they'll call you weird but las las you go get your peace of mind. Some siblings are more dangerous than your enemy grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by zoghys: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
osuofia2:
Let me align with Mr Nwamaipe to say fear those Vaginarians . She thought coming out calling Nedu out will give her much attention she never knew she will be backlashed. You brought another mans child to your husband while married and you had the effrontery to make noise instead of hiding your face. Na Ogun go kill all women wey de cheat on their husbands but may God forgive all amen that Cheat on their wives

Osuofia, you be bad nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by VULCAN(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
You spoke well but fell flat with the last paragraph.

Is Nedu's wife not somebody's sister, mother and auntie?

Who told you that evil women don't have relatives?

TarOrfeeek:

There's wickedness. Then there's extreme one, she and Taliban there's no difference.

Also imagine Nedu Wazobia did not have receipts of these infidelity and abuse. She would have successfully ruined his career. A career she did nothing to improve or develop in the first place.

Asides your mother and sisters, grandma and aunts. Please keep receipts when dealing with Nigerian Wickedness.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by jspinsight: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I'm very guilty of this
I have knownly bleeped some married women
And I swear that shit feels sooooo good
And they always want more kiss
Sometimes I stop because they become to attached and I have to remind them they have a husband.

As for Nedu wife, looking at her picture
And facial structure I just know she is a slut
1. Thick long eyebrows
This is a sign of high testosterone
Women with high testosterone have high sexual drive
2. Wide cheek bones
High testosterone causes this

When I look at a girl face, I just know if she is a slut or not.
It only failed me 4 times , but my slut prediction are always accurate.
I have bleeped lot of girls just by detecting if they have high testosterone or not.
Works like magic

You should be ashamed of ursef...u ve knowingly bleeped married women...same fate with bountiful harvest added awaits you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Theoarhics: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oristefemi would say he's musical Taliban but this lady na shameless Taliban

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Germi9: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Also imagine Nedu Wazobia did not have receipts of these infidelity and abuse. She would have
successfully ruined his career. A career she did nothing to improve or develop in the first place.

She is really wicked
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by cliqtips: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
did you hear where she said "Unfortunately for him, it was the first born" grin

She said Nedu was skeptical about the second born because he said he had been hearing things and that was why he opted for the DNA but unfortunately for him, it was the first born...
That line made me laugh, she is a big fool.

victornwaru:
I took my time to watch her interview where she said that Nedu is not the biological father of their son. Mehn, her arrogance was so annoying. I fear who no fear women abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Popesuccess(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=victornwaru post=105620232]I took my time to watch her interview where she said that Nedu is not the biological father of their son. Mehn, her arrogance was so annoying. I fear who no fear women abeg.[/quote. She still have the mind to try to destroy his career by accusing him of domestic violence. See how evil people can get.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by pedrilo: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Daughters of karashika
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by EmmyDJourno: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ugly witch, thunder fire am angry

See ehhen I don't take bullshit from stupid girls

The ones wey get sense still dey kiss

Until God shows his love to me by bringing one into my life again

I hustle, invest, f7ck when I want with my money and rest

All these ones that don't add to you, but just want to drain you with aimless conversations and steady knacks are irrelevant to me.......Spit

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by snoopz: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
omo this thing Dem backfire big time on her o
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by jibrilcisse: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
50% of igbo woman na runs girl dey are pretender shouting custome and tradition.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Gfskw: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Really
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by smallsmall: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Amojii:
Gbam!

But it's a family matter, I don't think it concerns the police...

FRAUD, in whatever form, is a criminal matter and concerns the Police!

The NASS should make Law that criminalises Paternity Fraud so that those who engage in it should go to Jail
Why would you dump another man;s child on someone else?
It is not fair on the Child and the Victim, very Evil Act

Women inflict Domestic and Emotional Violence on Men, then turn around to shout Domestic Violence!
And the World quickly believes them because we habe too many SIMPS walking around.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by smallsmall: 1:45am On Sep 09, 2021
magicminister:
This is insane!! What does this have to do with the police? At best, this is a civil dispute that can be resolved amicably between both parties!

Keep Kwaet dere, ignorance go kii you one day.
Have you never heard of Paternity Fraud?

Is FRAUD a Civil matter of Criminal matter?
Can Police investigate FRAUD or any Criminal matter?

Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by smallsmall: 1:51am On Sep 09, 2021
ginggerxy:
Still wondering why paternity fraud is not treated as criminal case . Paternity fraud is worse than internet fraud

FRAUD is FRAUD, it is a Criminal Matter but Women are trying to water it down as usual.
If you obtain money from someone by deceit, it is the same as "Paternity by Deceit", all na Section 419 (FRAUD) but Men generally take all these things on the Chin and Women get away with it.
But the current set of guys of today dey behave like Women and will cry if dem wife slap dem and go to Police Station to Report, instead of beating the daylights out of her. grin
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by smallsmall: 1:55am On Sep 09, 2021
koyyess:
Since when has family bruhaha become police business?
If it's armed robbers and cultists case, they will disappear.

Animals.

Dunce, if your Husband beat you up, you wont say it is family matter, you will shout Domestic violence, as if the husband is not part of the family. grin
But since this Fraud involves a Woman, deliberate ignorants like you are shouting "Family matter"
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by smallsmall: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2021
guy222:
the court granted the ex husband Nedu full custody of the children but she went to the house and took (stole) the children, Nedu was patient enough but her outburst finally spoiled everything, she can be charge for defilling the court and criminal contept.

Actually, that is KIDNAPPING!
She goes to jail, just like many men in the same situation, not just a matter of Contempt of Court
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Amanda4life: 2:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Well, wahala for any guyman wey build so much trust on him woman....

Like I do say and I'll always say--"DNA test is one thing I must make a "MUST" for anything that's gonna live under my roof....Even my dogs and their puppies won't be an exception lipsrsealed

Nonsense
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by smallsmall: 2:08am On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Before your needless rant, what exactly do you understand that she is needed by the police for?

Dunce of the Century!

Child Kidnapping - Criminal offence
Paternity fraud - Criminal offense
Domestic Violence (as alleged by her) - Criminal offense
etc.
Police are Constitutionally empowered to INVESTIGATE any Crime.

Go to School, you wont but you prefer to be running your hate-filled mouth all over the place over men's issues
Bitter. Abandoned Witch! grin grin

BTW: As bad as APC is, if they should lie that PDP's Manifesto includes a decision that DNA Test will be made compulsory on all newly born Children, APC will win the next Election with 100% Women's Vote undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by otipoju(m): 4:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Geovanni412:

Study the character of the people you are dealing with. If you don't trust the person, even if na your sister or mama - keep your receipts - they'll call you weird but las las you go get your peace of mind. Some siblings are more dangerous than your enemy grin

A receipt that i kept accidentally ( emails sent to and received from third party) helped saved me from malicious distortion of the truth from a blood relative.

I am so much paranoid now i dont trust ANYBODY. Friends, Family, Business partners. My years of naivety are over forever.

Certain conversations must be in text for record purposes..no room for denial or distortion

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Tygaaaa: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2021
You that didn't understand what he did there should be the one thinking from your anus...
TPound:

Did you just speak with your anus?!!
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Pappyjulie196(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2021
If not we shouldn't take law into our own hands...This woman deserves death judgement from her husband.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by BRATISLAVA: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
smallsmall:

Dunce of the Century!

Child Kidnapping - Criminal offence
Paternity fraud - Criminal offense
Domestic Violence (as alleged by her) - Criminal offense
etc.
Police are Constitutionally empowered to INVESTIGATE any Crime.

Go to School, you wont but you prefer to be running your hate-filled mouth all over the place over men's issues
Bitter. Abandoned Witch! grin grin

BTW: As bad as APC is, if they should lie that PDP's Manifesto includes a decision that DNA Test will be made compulsory on all newly born Children, APC will win the next Election with 100% Women's Vote undecided grin

You sound so broken, abandoned, bitter and wounded. You're here spilling your endemic stupidity via your usual dull rants.

You need to heal, wizard.

Welcome to the coven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party / Kate Henshaw's Valentine Day's Cake To Her Man / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.