Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning (31810 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by lateefykn84(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's well
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Oche211(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na so
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by RioCarputo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
now I believe she's guilty.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by streetsoldier1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

She should be arrested and charged to court for extreme wickedness.

There's wickedness. Then there's extreme one, she and Taliban there's no difference.

Also imagine Nedu Wazobia did not have receipts of these infidelity and abuse. She would have successfully ruined his career. A career she did nothing to improve or develop in the first place.

Asides your mother and sisters, grandma and aunts. Please keep receipts when dealing with Nigerian Wickedness.

pls do you drink beer? whatz ur brand. u deserve half crate. oya bar man. sama this man half crate of what he drinks

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Obagofixxy: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hahahahaha osetigo singing shutting down for city some never gree maka Na habu íťí
In Phyno voice [color=#550000][/color]

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by donbachi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amojii:
Gbam!

But it's a family matter, I don't think it concerns the police...
na she drag am come outside.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
E don set
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Damseldammie(f): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
This issue doesn’t concern askari

Abeg
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
But what's the police business with family matter

Not taking sides and I am not saying the lady did the right thing but as a lay man, I really don't think this is police matter!

It's a civil matter.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by tooth4tooth: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Not taking sides and I am not saying the lady did the right thing but as a lay man, I really don't think this is police matter!
May be it was Nedu that laid complaint at the police station. If it is so,then the woman is in a real shit.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by ginggerxy: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Still wondering why paternity fraud is not treated as criminal case . Paternity fraud is worse than internet fraud

8 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by marsup: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
BadRadio:
So many fatherless bast*rds roaming the streets thinking the stranger at home is actually their dad.

Fathers taking responsibility for another man's lost spermatozoagrin

Marriage is overrated!
you can’t use fatherless and bastard in the same sentence, but is any one truly a bastard? That word is harsh and derogatory.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Originalsly: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amojii:
Gbam!

More likely be filed a domestic abuse complaint and they went to get her.... it cut both ways... well.... if you are connected.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Commotfornigeri: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
magicminister:
This is insane!! What does this have to do with the police? At best, this is a civil dispute that can be resolved amicably between both parties!

The police is responsible for tackling disputes. Fraud is even involved in this one, so?

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Crisaint4454(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
That is good of the Nigerian police

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Kajaard: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amojii:
Gbam!

Nope, it's a criminal matter. It's paternity fraud and the police are well within their rights to investigate this.

I hope she is dealt with thoroughly so this serves as a stern warning to all those lazy women that want to deceive men with other people's babies.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by koyyess: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Since when has family bruhaha become police business?
If it's armed robbers and cultists case, they will disappear.

Animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
This woman is a disgrace and shameless

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Very good if police start coming to this kind of issues paternity fraud will be reduced especially in Igbo region. I have always been saying it that the dubiousness of an Igbo woman is second to none!
If paternity test should be conducted in the east today, you will find out that 30percent of Igbo children are bastards

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Commentor: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
This matter no concern police.

Why dem no invite EFCC?

Werey.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Samsonp11(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
This shameless woman, after her interview i come know say some people neatly dressed sef de mad

Patronize us for best services

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by silibaba: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amojii:
Gbam!

paternity fraud, a family matter? shocked shocked

The woman in question might risk going to jail if found guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amojii:
Gbam!

Actually, it does...

It even involves the court of law as well.

Just imagine Nedu didn't have enough evidence to properly counter her initial accusations?!! That's how the poor man's career, job, life, would have gone down the dustbin of public opinions and criticisms! She was aiming to destroy the nigga.

Character assassination/defamation is a serious and punishable offense!!!

That is a very vicious, vindictive and vile woman right there!

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Cantonese: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

She should be arrested and charged to court for extreme wickedness.

There's wickedness. Then there's extreme one, she and Taliban there's no difference.

Also imagine Nedu Wazobia did not have receipts of these infidelity and abuse. She would have successfully ruined his career. A career she did nothing to improve or develop in the first place.

Asides your mother and sisters, grandma and aunts. Please keep receipts when dealing with Nigerian Wickedness.

Still I ask how her face looks like that. Her face would have been very ugly when she was a little girl.

Abeg how her cheeks be like that? Her mouth long like Lagos - Kano railway line.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by ginggerxy: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:
Since when has family bruhaha become police business?
If it's armed robbers and cultists case, they will disappear.

Animals.
it's not a normal family issue . there's a reason why it's called paternity fraud

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Mavrick2012: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

it's obvious you oblivious of the fact that infidelity is a constitutional crime.
Most victims seems not to know.
It seems Mr Nedu knows

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Afritop(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
She doesn't care about Nedu's career that is why she is not seeking his forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by osuofia2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amojii:
Gbam!

Commentor:

Why dem no invite EFCC?

Werey.
Commentor:
Nedu reporter the case to the police . “Defamations of name “

Why dem no invite EFCC?

Werey.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Cantonese: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Very good if police start coming to this kind of issues paternity fraud will be reduced especially in Igbo region. I have always been saying it that the dubiousness of an Igbo woman is second to none!
If paternity test should be conducted in the east today, you will find out that 30percent of Igbo children are bastards

How are you sure about your own parents? I am sure that your head resembles that of an agama lizard, if you know what it it.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by Almunjid(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I'm very guilty of this
I have knownly bleeped some married women
And I swear that shit feels sooooo good
And they always want more kiss
Sometimes I stop because they become to attached and I have to remind them they have a husband.

As for Nedu wife, looking at her picture
And facial structure I just know she is a slut
1. Thick long eyebrows
This is a sign of high testosterone
Women with high testosterone have high sexual drive
2. Wide cheek bones
High testosterone causes this

When I look at a girl face, I just know if she is a slut or not.
It only failed me 4 times , but my slut prediction are always accurate.
I have bleeped lot of girls just by detecting if they have high testosterone or not.
Works like magic
Estrogen or testosterone?

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by guy222: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

the court granted the ex husband Nedu full custody of the children but she went to the house and took (stole) the children, Nedu was patient enough but her outburst finally spoiled everything, she can be charge for defilling the court and criminal contept.

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning by techWriter1: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gbam! But it's a relatives question, I haven't know it worries the police...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.