Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? (14749 Views)

Graphic Designing :A Digital Skill That Can Make You Financially Stable / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Sharks20(m): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2021
psychologist:
Graphic design is saturated and overhyped in this part of the world

Try
3D modeling / Animation

.which applications should I install in my system to support the 3d
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Enn214(m): 5:18am On Sep 09, 2021
PLS IS FIRST BANK OK FOR PAYONEER TRANSACTION? HOW CAN SOMEONE GET THE CODE?
I BE FRESHER
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Lilsameey: 5:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Fireboy02:

If I learn finish, how much will I get paid
,..Learn first and you will get paid in hundreds and thousands too of $$$$$$

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by psychologist(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Sharks20:

.which applications should I install in my system to support the 3d
Start with blender
Then you can project upward to the likes of Maya, 3ds max, Houdini and the likes
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by psychologist(m): 6:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Eberex:

Do you have a contact

Start from YouTube or get a paid course on udemy and the likes
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by psychologist(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Slept on secret...

How about UI/UX design?
Mind you, I'm asking for myself.
Great
Your options are limitless, I don’t know why everyone want to become a graphic designer

2 Likes

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by psychologist(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2021
beardedboy:

OP, follow this.
Edit:
I forgot to recommend a software. I'll suggest you learn BLENDER.

Blender is a free and open-source but very very powerful 3D animation software.

To get started, go to YouTube and search "Blender tutorials for beginners"
Cc
Odoctor

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2021
psychologist:

Great
Your options are limitless, I don’t know why everyone want to become a graphic designer
Thank you.
In my opinion, I think it has to be with graphic design being the easiest, imagine someone designing from his phone without the hassle of having a PC.
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Draei:

Is coding knowledge needed for this UI/UX design lessons?
I don't know but you could ask psychologist.
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by investorMK(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which skill do you have
1. I do freelancer (fiverr) but ever since I join no single order has enter
2. I sell domain names.... Yet no sales at all

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by investorMK(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:

All Digital Skills are marketable....what is usually the missing link is the knowledge on how to create and grow patronage (clientele).

Certainly because you have not created the online presence and awareness because going by how you've quoted me it shows...you failed to even mention the type of skill set you have. Try work on that first....no one will patronize an unknown skill especially online.

@SENIORWRITER

I'm a freelancer (fiverr) ever since I join no single order
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by investorMK(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2021
dancok:
Can you work with me, i receive work but most time can't do it because am a government worker,like this week the banner job i receive i gave it to my master that tutor me to do,i hardly have the time but what i do is to market on various platform,when i collect job i put my own on top and gave the job to another person physically sha to do,have not try that online,so if you sabi work and trust worthy i can be giving the work i collect,my whatsapp is 08081171739

On what plat form do u receive work?
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Ignyte(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:

I'm asking because lately that is the most common side hustle advice I keep hearing...

Lots of guys I know are doing graphic designing and i feel that is a problem, since everyone is doing graphic designing that means the competition would be very intense...

So i think there must be some marketing and branding skills that must be learnt side by side with graphic designing for it to be lucrative.

Yes it is. I make $200 a week from working at home and doing graphics. Na better thing

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by RuddyFusion(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2021
trippleKAY:
please where do I get the already made ones I can use on a computer?

Googling will help here....if I wanted to , I could have shared it...
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by RuddyFusion(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Abiboss:

Can you share the website here?

Just Google....
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by MichelleObama: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
psychologist:

Start with blender
Then you can project upward to the likes of Maya, 3ds max, Houdini and the likes

How do you monetize this or earn from it?

Cc:psychologist
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2021
mikywonder:

Ur location

Kaduna o
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Offpoint1: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Without reading it...

More than GOOD

IT will put food on your table for life

I'm not a graphic designer...

I don't claim to be one...

But I have graphic design skills as a Web and Content person.....

Ask me what's making hot at work place and bringing stuffs?.....my graphic design skills

Because I can design all stuffs and I know where to get already done ones and use either AI or PS to edit and get what I want.....

That website is a Life saver....

Knowledge is power...but knowing where knowledge is and how to apply it is THE MASTER KEY.
Dem feeekpik editors geng
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Offpoint1: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2021
beardedboy:

OP, follow this.
Edit:
I forgot to recommend a software. I'll suggest you learn BLENDER.

Blender is a free and open-source but very very powerful 3D animation software.

To get started, go to YouTube and search "Blender tutorials for beginners"
And don't forget to advice him on PC spec, else frustration will be his name when it's time to render.

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Offpoint1:

Dem pik editors geng

Lolz
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Offpoint1:

Dem fek editors geng

Seal it up
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Olam09(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:

I'm asking because lately that is the most common side hustle advice I keep hearing...

Lots of guys I know are doing graphic designing and i feel that is a problem, since everyone is doing graphic designing that means the competition would be very intense...

So i think there must be some marketing and branding skills that must be learnt side by side with graphic designing for it to be lucrative.
Na wetin i dey take chop be that and work dey enter wella... banner, flyer, event program, SAV..
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Odoctor(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
psychologist:

Cc
Odoctor
Thank you
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Franklyfrank300(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Well, the fact that many are into it doesn't mean you won't make it with it.

You can always be good in what you put your mind into, CONSISTENCY is business.

So, why you sit and think it's an error for majority to delve into graphics design, they are busy making money with it.

You see one thing in life, being poor or rich is born out of your mind.

If you learn graphics today, you can go very far with it if you wish..

You can go freelancing if you feel everywhere is saturated. There are lots of freelance website. Just find an expert in anyone and learn from them. I creat upwork account for people at affordable prices.

I am a brand identity graphics designer, helping brand gain visibility and make sales.

You can learn from me if you want

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Nicoswit(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Without reading it...

More than GOOD

IT will put food on your table for life

I'm not a graphic designer...

I don't claim to be one...

But I have graphic design skills as a Web and Content person.....

Ask me what's making hot at work place and bringing stuffs?.....my graphic design skills

Because I can design all stuffs and I know where to get already done ones and use either AI or PS to edit and get what I want.....

That website is a Life saver....

Knowledge is power...but knowing where knowledge is and how to apply it is THE MASTER KEY.
Do you get them for free or paid?
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Vaiki(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:

If you know how much they earn on sites like upwork.com, Fiverr.com, and many more then you will join because the internet is diverse enough.

1 Like

Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Odoctor:

I want to learn.
The question is, are u good in art work. My guy is doing well in 3D Animation bcus he knows how to draw very well also very creative. No go start waiting u know go fit finish
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by TeeGentle(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
good
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Nicoswit:

Do you get them for free or paid?

It's a freemuim site. Lots of good free ones but paid subscription gives you much much better stuffs.

Files are in Vector and PSD
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by 21stcenturyman: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
How much can one budget to learn this skill? And how long can it take to learn from scratch?
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by McBenedict(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2021
YES, CHAT/CALL ME ON 08035261481 AND I'LL BRIEF YOU ABOUT A JOB LOOKING FOR A GROUNDED GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Re: Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? by Apeh217(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
psychologist:
Graphic design is saturated and overhyped in this part of the world

Try
3D modeling / Animation

I want to learn animation can you teach me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. / Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.