Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? (874 Views)

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Yungmil: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
For me I miss this carefree life where you have nothing to border you or to worry about. Just play around and enjoy yourself. No heartbreaks grin

Share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by samuel051: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Not providing anything but eating free food and doing anyhow.
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Iniobong34: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
I miss the sex during night play grin
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Yungmil: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bad guy
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by OlawaleBammie: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thieving of my mama food, meat, milk, maggi, etc

Goin to the river (osun) to jabutu with my urhobo niggas, they tot me how to swim grin

Building birds (sandy) nest with feet, laslas no birds would enter

Goin to the rivers to source for korogbingbin (river snail)

Coming home with one of the best results, even wen a no know wetin i write put for ground during exams

Putting my moimoi which I usually hawked on the ground just to watch films and songs (danfo driver) tru the hole of a windows

Leaving home without the knowledge of anybody to play ball on the fields (I would definitely come home to recv some lashings)

3 Likes

Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Bluntguy: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Evelyn
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Yungmil: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bluntguy:
Evelyn
eehhh
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Yungmil:
For me I miss this carefree life where you have nothing to border you or to worry about. Just play around and enjoy yourself. No heartbreaks grin

Share your thoughts
'Who', not 'what' for me. My dad, died when I was somewhere around grade 7, life would have been way different and super different had he not died.

I didn't get to play much while growing up, my dad made me read, read, read and read, paid for school and home lesson as well as weekend lesson and it in turn affected my ability to make friends easily (I'm an omnivert).
Please watch till the end, like, share and watch. Thanks a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERC18r_igU
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Lamanii22(f): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Not doing house chores
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
tongue
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Not having responsibilities.
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy
Riding tyres, playing rubber bands, playing soccer with the cover of beverages....

1 Like

Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iniobong34:
I miss the sex during night play grin
Bad shide!
Na your type dey spoil others. angry

Awon eyan kpokpogiri!
undecided
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yungmil:

Share your thoughts

Me too. That innocence was so precious.
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
I miss dancing and jumping in the rain.
I miss flying kites
I miss sure
I miss skipping rope in groups of 3

I missed Ovid and the gang.
Telematch

I miss all NTA 2 channel 5, 4 O clock programs.

I miss the tellynight movies and who remembers Night shift? Ow.. "on your night shift"

These were things that made my childhood fun and memorable.
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by merieam16(f): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
I miss fuji house of commotion undecided grin
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Lindajames1010: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
The only thing I miss is d fact that I wasn't bothered about making money.......

D rate at which I think about making money this days yet nothing is coming in .......that alone make me restless and sorrowful

1 Like

Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by chii8(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
I was doing amebo on top my brothers Dem head..... grin grin grin ; if you play ball outside,I will jeje wait for Papa at the door to tell....

Free food(mummy's delicacies.... chaiii), not having to think about anything but just schooling.....…children department bible quiz and the gifts that follows, Christmas wears embarassed embarassed embarassed.... and so on....
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by chii8(f): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lindajames1010:
The only thing I miss is d fact that I wasn't bothered about making money.......

D rate at which I think about making money this days yet nothing is coming in .......that alone make me restless and sorrowful

Seek God's face through prayers..... Only Him can change the situation and give you positive results..... for God's goodness and mercy shall always follow you,all the days of your life.
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by Lindajames1010: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2021
chii8:

Seek God's face through prayers..... Only Him can change the situation and give you positive results..... for God's goodness and mercy shall always follow you,all the days of your life.
alright
Re: What did you Miss the most about your Childhood? by TyroneP(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
I missed growing up without a mom and low presence of a dad.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Might Be Forming Bad Habits Which Scare Off People. / Throw Back Wednesday! Who Can Relate With This Face Me I Face You Brouhaha / I Really Want To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.