Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,937 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries (16215 Views)

“APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. / Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Sonnobax15(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2021
angry
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Awoleesu(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm not from Imo state, but I give it to Rochas! He might not be perfect - no single human or human endeavor is...

One remarkable policy he proposed but was shot down during his tenure as governor of Imo state, I can recall, was the idea of registering herdsmen in the state.
Many, nay most Nigerians criticized the move back then, but today it is the same thing states like Lagos is proposing!

Who said Rochas wasn't visionary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Fahdiga(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
tujays:
Buhahahaha e no get who no dey Hinder Igbo nation for this world. omadioha Dem carry Victim Mentality take swear for all of Una. grin grin grin
Sharap

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by ginggerxy: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
SlyDev:
Igbos prefer chaos to friendship
and you prefer to be stupid than wise
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Eastlink(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imo state governors both past and present has always been a hindrance to Igbo nation
And hindrance to slavery in the PDP you mean? PDP Nairaland clown forming political analyst. Tell the world the achievements of PDP in your Abia state. If its anything to write home about then I’ll commend the party. Point the achievements of PDP in the SE? APC is an angel compared to PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Fahdiga(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eastlink:
And hindrance to slavery in the PDP you mean? PDP Nairaland clown forming political analyst.
Truth hurts. You guys should stop making mockery of the Igbos
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by izubext007: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
The fruit of the gentiles will always go to the rightouse .
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Eastlink(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
What even makes you Igbo spokesman? To lose your reasoning by accepting slavery status in a party that has consistently seen your race as used object. Use and dump and acceptable only when election draws near.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Hotzone(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cost of living in Imo state now is higher than the entire country, to buy fuel seems as much difficult as negotiating with kidnappers not to talk of walking freely because IPOB must impose sit at home and house rent in Imo is something else then feeding is a nightmare as market people will slice ur throat for fish or other food ingredients
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by AsawanaDgreat: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
One statue for you Rochas
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
He should call their names. These people too dey mad. ALL YOUR BIG MEN ARE CRAWLING ALL OVER THE NORTH CHOPPING MONEY. Then they will go home and be lying to you ipob idiots so you will not benefit. If not for God we go dey publish their names online.
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Igbos should stop making mockery of themselves. That is how you have now brought terrorism to your homes as well as the bad leadership we have all been suffering. But una go just dey wail with no direction only that of criminals. Abeg shift make we dey laff una well.
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by phemmie06(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Because you're all selfish set of people being tossed up and down like a chaff.
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by nick50(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Amala and ewdu journalism on display here...u would have included onitsha main market and Anambra International Airport as the projects executed by the murderous thief called okorocha instead of including Alaba International Market...ndi Ochi !!

Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Blackdisciple(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oh oh just because Baba came and commission one road like that come become benefiting.

Weldon ehhh..
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by leosahm(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
nzeobi:

What you wrote has nothing to do with this thread
swearz.....am still finding it hard to understand what he wrote there.....
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Tomek09(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
God bless Ndigbo.

Welcome to Igboland, President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by michoim(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okorocha is right to some extent...
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

That's life

Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari are now 5 and 6 same with Atiku, but Tinubu Jagaban is still tormenting the life of some miscreants for 2015 and 2019 PDP defeat

Rochas that hustled for APC in SouthEast, is now neglected and insulted while Umahi and Uzodinma enjoys everything

Goodluck ain't no pal of Jubril. If you watch closely, he tries to avoid him even when it comes to photo ops.

Dude does not want his name stained further by the same dogs that dragged him in the mud
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by nazimakash6: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo freelancers[/url]
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Gfskw: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
He's right anyway
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by wink2015(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dear Rochas Okorocha

It is always like that.

Before the advent of democracy, many guys spearheaded the return of democracy to Nigeria and even stake their life and business to ensure the entronement of Democracy in Nigeria.

They fought through NADECO and other pro democracy body while some of them went on exile to fight for democracy in Nigeria.

Think of guys like DAN SULEMAN, Wole Soyinka, etc many of them did not benefit directly from their struggle when democracy came to Nigeria in 1999 with the death of late military dictator, general sani abacha.

SOME PEOPLE MUST ALWAYS PLAY THE JOHN THE BAPTIST for others to match on.

Rochas himself also benefit from the struggle made by NADECO.

So what his he saying or talking about.
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
SlyDev:
Igbos prefer chaos to friendship
Generalization - You cant use a few samples as evidence, how many Ndi-Igbo have you met in your life ,before making this illogical judgment and conclusion - Your hate for Ndi-Igbo will die with you.

Ise
Re: Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries by nazimakash6: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Bola Tinubu Meets With APC Govs / Fresh recapitalisation: Bank CEOs, others In merger, acquisition talks / Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.