Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car (43114 Views)

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Kaiser20: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2021
techWriter1:
Wicked country!
Wicked criminal lazy youths everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2021
killALIEN:

Nowadays helping or doing business with anyone in naija, one got to be extremely careful.
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by faithfull18(f): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Jesu, this is beyond evil.
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by berrystunn(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Only in APC government
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by ba7man(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

It's too early to start quoting a zombie this morning pls.
Criminals kill persin for road, you no mention them at all, na Buhari you call straight.....first thing in the morning.

If you don't know, that's the begining of insanity.
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by IkemChris(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2021
So many odd news in this country... How can a medical doctor turn Uber driver (am not saying being a driver is bad oooo just reasoning the combo) in a sane county... Yet after deciding to take the noble profession he is working with hope suddenly people whose hope no follow for map go come still kill am.. na wa

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Temi2468: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
If you wake up alive and go back to bed alive, just thank God. It is not "I sabi". It's just His mercy. The survival rate in this country each day is getting more narrow. And people are killed in unimaginable ways and with new strategies. You are never even sure of that neighbor of many years. He may just wake up with a bewitched mind the next morning and do the unthinkable to his next door neighbor. Hmm. May we not experience untimely death.
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Commentor: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Xhuntra:
Only if Buhari agreed to the terms of the resident doctors, the young doctor won't be outside hustling to make ends meet as a driver. So I blame it wholly on him
[/s]

Don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by olisaEze(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2021
The Federal Ministry Of EndSARS Generation warns that choosing to remain in this country as a young person is now extremely dangerous to ur health & sanity. undecided
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Darreytinho10(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Wickedest person
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Xhuntra: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Don't be stupid.

It's too early zombie
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by SKYHIGHfx: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2021
xpressionx:
Uber and Bolt drivers have turned to endangered species all because of that 2003 to 2007 toyota corolla model.
Police dey pursue you
VIO dey pursue you
Lastma dey pursue you
Roadsafety dey pursue you
Agbero dey pursue you
Thief/armed robber dey pursue you.
All these ontop one person head.
The street ain't funny man

That's the more reason earning online should be our number 1 priority

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Eillyeillz(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Why kill him?? It wasn't like you asked for his car and refused giving it to you.

Honestly this transport business gets even more riskier by the day.
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Nauttyprof(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2021
The criminals are all young. It's so sad with the rate the youths are desperate to make money by all means. It's really sad how someone who is lazy desires to build big houses and drive expensive cars. You tend to wonder what went wrong with the youths of this day. They just don't mind to go to any length to make money.

Money isn't everything.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by thunderbabs: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Naijaaaa, gruesome. Wickedness Evil heart of men. Chai
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by emonis88: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2021
So them come mention names , not withheld, I thot only some certain people were into crimes disgracing 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by UselessBuhari: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Dhury:
RIP.you mentioned one of the hoodlums suspect name because he answer a Muslim name!! But you keep mute to mention the names of the two gangs that caught, because they are your kinsmen .
They are all Yoruba muslims as expected

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Briller: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Awesomeking:
This is sad, its good the criminals were caught
.. I know in my heart that if the company hadn't implanted a tracker in the car and if the girlfriend wasn't so caring, those guys would have gotten away with it.. By the time nigerian police open his file.. It will be 3 weeks from now

God rest his soul. He's got a smart bae. I love them beauty with brain. Also guys, let someone around you know what you are up to. It could save your neck.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Ofadaman(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Why kill him, why not just steal the car and go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by akpunda86: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Xhuntra:
Only if Buhari agreed to the terms of the resident doctors, the young doctor won't be outside hustling to make ends meet as a driver. So I blame it wholly on him

Shut up is a pity he died.What of other professionals so if Buhari favour resident doctors other graduates Na morons.Talk with sense

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Ayodele30: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Yoruba muslims.
Instead of hawking's gala,they prefer sharp sharp like omo onile, owo mi da,SKULLarship etc

Ode ni e

1 Like

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Revolva(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Our youth mindset have been destroyed
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by ba7man(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Don't be stupid.

Too late. He is already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Edun00700: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Dey all deserve to die by hanging
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Eriokanmi: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2021
This section called religion and crime undecided

A good reason we should be allowed to carry gun in this country
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Things are happening.. Damn!!

Squeeze the life out of the young man and then go to celebrate like it was a successful multimillion business trip..

Those boys deserve a painful death one after the other.. slowly let them watch each other die..

Wickedness
I swear the best way to kill those mutherfuckers is to sundry them till they die
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by Polynek(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2021
So painful cry
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by hedonido: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Trustedpronet:

I swear to drop any form of inter city transport business after experiencing all the challenges you quote above. Okada man even slapped me for doing nothing...that was the day I packed my car and I said if this is the only business I can do for a living let me die. Since then I cruise alone except I'm carrying my friends, neighbour or family member.

You mean Okada man just walked up to you and slapped you for no reason?
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by adecz: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2021
This doctor turned driver no
dey street smart at all.

How can you allow 3 dudes into
your car at night in Lagos of today❓

Your instincts & caution should have
alerted you otherwise

What a total waste of a life ☹️
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by authority2006(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

Wrong and totally wrong! Were you told he was one of the striking doctors? Learn to read and comprehend!

Adesanwo explained that the victim was supposed to resume a new job a day after he was killed, adding that his family members had been contacted.

She said, “Oluwaniyi just got a medical job and was supposed to resume at 8am on Monday; he accepted to do the trip so he could have extra cash at hand when he resumes.

naturefellow:
and when mass frustration and ill-will is vented towards Buhari, some animals in human skin have the audacity to give him immunity. Blessed are they all! For they shall directly experience impacts of Buhari's worthlessness!

When you blame someone for something, blame him or her for the right reason and make sure you are correct. By doing that, you don't end up looking foolish and stupid at the same time
Re: Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car by naturefellow(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating / Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.