Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? (1636 Views)

Government Job Buying! What Is The Highest Amount Have You Heard ? / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Though, i used to see N100 or so on the ground/floor.

Sometime, last year october, i was damn broke and was on my way to a church member to borrow some money. So many thoughts occupied my mind.

I was just a few meters away from my supposed creditor when i saw something flashhng at me.

I moved closer, looked left and right and saw no one coming. Picked the money,rushed to somewhere safe, counted the money....it was #9500.

I was so happy, rushed home and did justice to the gift from God.

That's the highest amount i ever picked.

add yours...

Modified

I will open another thread soon on how i am not lucky at picking things on the floor.

I usually pay times two or more to the value of what i picked.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Lawlab249: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Nil
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by illicit(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Can't remember

I stopped picking like 5 years ago tho cos I stopped seeing such tongue
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by osamz007: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Lawlab249:
Nil
Bobbyjay001:
Though, i used to see N100 or so on the ground/floor.

Sometime, last year october, i was damn broke and was on my way to a church member to borrow some money. So many thoughts occupied my mind.

I was just a few meters away from my supposed creditor when i saw something flashhng at me.

I moved closer, looked left and right and saw no one coming. Picked the money,rushed to somewhere safe, counted the money....it was #9500.

I was so happy, rushed home and did justice to the gift from God.

That's the highest amount i ever picked.

add yours...

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by donbachi(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2021
10 kobo,1980
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Salt06(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Funny. Lol
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2021
One certain night around 8pm two of my cousins and myself we were on two different bikes and suddenly the bike riders stopped. Omo see money for ground, I was the last to come down from the bike I picked around 6k...my cousins picked around 8-10k each. When we arrived at our destination bike-man no collect money from us, I had to ask for money from the bike-man cause na me hold the bike from falling.
Baba add like 3k for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Spending123: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Pick money for this Buhari regime?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Drone95(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2021
#1500 , I was damn broke so I have to pick it sad
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by DoggoneDogg: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Where una dey see dis money abeg??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Xscape047: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
800 last week
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by baxton25(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by KUNZEH(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
#2.50k, 1990 I think
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by TheWolfen(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
I saw 500 in 2016. The highest

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Khd95(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
One certain night around 8pm two of my cousins and myself we were on two different bikes and suddenly the bike riders stopped. Omo see money for ground, I was the last to come down from the bike I picked around 6k...my cousins picked around 8-10k each. When we arrived at our destination bike-man no collect money from us, I had to ask for money from the bike-man cause na me hold the bike from falling.
Baba add like 3k for me.
have you gone to check ur destiny since then cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't pick money on the floor, even if I see, I will just walk past it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Baba add like 3k for me.

That one na confirmed money rain o.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by okk4sure: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
#8,700 in 2007 and #500 ds yr july.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by fortune120(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
#3,000

That was last year
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by McStoic(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol...no kind topics wey una no go create for this Nairaland. Very interesting forum...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Das1mama: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
have never being lucky in that aspect or anyone wan surprise me troway money for my acct make me self thank God say i find money as i dey damn broke. 3028808661 Firstbank.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by delzbaba(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Since i enter lagos i never see money for ground.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by juniorstar(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Daniel058(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
I have never picked money and will never ever do that.

I don't feel happy whenever I Lost money.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by dahme147(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2021
100k back in university days 2004. The money actually fell from an aboki's(burudi change) pocket.....
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
dahme147:
100k back in university days 2004. The money actually fell from an aboki's(burudi change) pocket.....

100K in 2004, that's a lot of money.
Since you knew where it came from, hope you returned it?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 11, 2021
I received a job invite.I was damn broke.The interview was 1pm.So I left home by 9am and trekked.I saw #1k on the road where people gathered and Okada were passing.Few people were around there but didn't see it.Or maybe they were afraid it was a juju.
As I picked the money na so one young and married woman who was walking behind me was shouting"Na me get am,give me my money"I kept quiet.At a point,she started raising her voice.I stopped and shouted back at her"Na you get am?Go call police.You go tell me whether I take am for your bag.People were looking at us.I was just walking.After some time I come pity her come tell her say she for say make I give her something.She agreed.We walked to a kiosk and buy biscuit #100 for her.I come give her #200 join.
She no even show appreciation sef.Yoruba woman.The #700 help me for both transport and feeding for that day.If not,I for collapse for interview hall because the interview starred at 4pm.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2021
I picked 2k on the floor beside a car one day i was very hungry thinkin how i wil survive. It was like dream. But since buhari became president everyone is holdin their money tight now.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by lolu2019: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
2k at surulere stadium.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by adorablevic: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
#250, on a Sunday morning sef, used part of it to pay offering embarassed
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? by nhurhetee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
5k.. Was just returning to work from the bank and I saw the notes scattered around. I picked jejely and rushed to the office. See jubilation after counting.��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Audit Personnel / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Employing Now. / Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.