Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] (4270 Views)

GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2021
POINT BLANK!!
Every woman is supposed to know how to cook, this is not a choice she has to make because it was never your choice to have suffer to earn money for the home, thats a man's core responsibility, that is exactly how cooking is supposed to be handled regarding the case of women! undecided

Biittches of today are lazy asf! They want to hide behind feminism to escape feminine responsibilities, as a man, don't be stupid enough to accept such rubbish!
I know females will come for me saying, men should take responsibility and hire cooks, but thats bullshiit! That person you want me to hire is a woman like you who probably isn't even a professional but she just learnt off her mother while growing up so what exactly happened to you that is the wife

Men tend to take too many nonsenses thats why biittches like this thrive even when they don't deserve to. A good cook is supposed to come along with the full package of a wife! If she can't cook, you have been SCAMMED! undecided

Still Typing...

14 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Cinema4d: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Yeah you're absolutely right.
You know I didn't believe this until I met one.
I was shocked! How will a full grown lady not know how to cook. It's preposterous.

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2021
These biittches don't how to do shiit but they want to leave the good life!
They can't cook, they can't clean, they can't do nothing! All they want to do is take selfies on a daily basis, get the latest iphones, party and suck some d!cks!
They are completely resourcesless and empty when you want to talk about taking a wife!

When you go close to confront them, they bring up feminism.
They would make you feel like cooking is a talent, whereas riding a d!ck, apply make up every fvvcking day, getting drunk, and smoking like dragons is not? Pls spare me that bullshiit!

My main problems here however are the men that would still consider women like this to be wives because of fine faces, or sexy curves. Men can be really stupid you know

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

19 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Cinema4d:
Yeah you're absolutely right.
You know I didn't believe this until I met one.
I was shocked! How will a full grown lady not know how to cook. It's preposterous.
How did you deal with it?
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Bluntguy: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
POINT BLANK!!
Every woman is supposed to know how to cook, this is not a choice she has to make because it was never your choice to have suffer to earn money for the home, thats a man's core responsibility, that is exactly how cooking is supposed to be handled regarding the case of women! undecided

Biittches of today are lazy asf! They want to hide behind feminism to escape feminine responsibilities, as a man, don't be stupid enough to accept such rubbish!
I know females will come for me saying, men should take responsibility and hire cooks, but thats bullshiit! That person you want me to hire is a woman like you who probably isn't even a professional but she just learnt off her mother while growing up so what exactly happened to you that is the wife

Men tend to take too many nonsenses thats why biittches like this thrive even when they don't deserve to. A good cook is supposed to come along with the full package of a wife! If she can't cook, you have been SCAMMED! undecided

Still Typing...
Make food no kill you before your time o. Forget food and women for now and go and hustle. Buhari government no dey affect you?

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Make food no kill you before your time o. Forget food and women for now and go and hustle. Buhari government no dey affect you?
Should i waste my time on dunces like you? NO!

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Cinema4d: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
How did you deal with it?
Well I told her point blank; she should better learn how to cook before a young glamorous maid snatches her husby. And then she'll start claiming to be a feminist, when she was the one who lacks basic home training!

Sometimes the way to a man's heart is through his belly grin

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Cinema4d:

Well I told her point blank; she should better learn how to cook before a young glamorous maid snatches her husby. And then she'll start claiming to be a feminist, when she was the one who lacks basic home training!

Sometimes the way to a man's heart is through his belly grin
If your story is true, then it is just the perfect example for the post i made up there especially for the fact that word "Feminist" also surfaced in your case! undecided
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by jaeyking(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Well 3 basic tins a woman needs to get a man

One be independent and emotionallystrong
Two cooking skills should be top notch
Lastly bedroom skills cool cool cool

If your man still cheats on you after all this
He needs deliverance

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2021
jaeyking:

He needs deliverance
grin
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
jaeyking:

He needs deliverance
Well for the men who are getting married though.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by headbasher96(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Headshot!!!

After a long and rough day I can't come home and eat good food then what was I looking for that made me court or dated the lady baba

I be man I like food if u can't cook for me then FYI sex bore me sometimes and maybe a good cook will surely take your place or perhaps that your junior sister u brought from the village that know how to cook very well might substitute u in the first half to finish the match because once she's pregnant u are gone the way through a mans heart sometimes its good food not makeup or beauty

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Faithflash98(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Oh women again
We don suffer !
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Majestickris7: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Cooking is my Hobby!
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Sonnobax15(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2021
headbasher96:
Headshot!!!

After a long and rough day I can't come home and eat good food then what was I looking for that made me court or dated the lady baba

I be man I like food if u can't cook for me then FYI sex bore me sometimes and maybe a good cook will surely take your place or perhaps that your junior sister u brought from the village that know how to cook very well might substitute u in the first half to finish the match because once she's pregnant u are gone the way through a mans heart sometimes its good food not makeup or beauty
Good!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Majestickris7:
Cooking is my Hobby!
Ok
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin
Whats funny though
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Ahmback(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
you just nailed it bro.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
you just nailed it bro. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Good
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
you just nailed it bro.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
mumu tongue tongue
You no sabi cook that's why you dey shy cheesy
U better go learn how to cook or your bae will dump u.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Ahmback(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
mumu tongue tongue
funny thing is i'm the best cook in our family, even better than my 3 sis. Dad chooses me to cook his food specially anytime anyday.

p.s. i don't have any bae

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by naijapips04: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Guy you are not a red piller. You are just a broke mentally disturbed bitter guy. Like how can your 24/7 thoughts be this sadistic?

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
naijapips04:
Guy you are not a red piller. You are just a broke mentally disturbed bitter guy. Like how can your 24/7 thoughts be this sadistic?
Ok.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
If you can't cook as a female, you have no reason to be in a relationship, if I myself can cook so well as a man, then you as a female don't have any excuse.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
funny thing is i'm the best cook in our family, even better than my 3 sis. Dad chooses me to cook his food specially anytime anyday.

p.s. i don't have any bae
wow cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am speechless lipsrsealed
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
If you can't cook as a female, you have no reason to be in a relationship, if I myself can cook so well as a man, then you as a female don't have any excuse.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
mumu tongue tongue

It is like your brain is upside down.

Do women dumb men?.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Do women dumb men?.
They all have their brains upside down, its in their nature.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by JovialJune(f): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Do women dumb men?.

u see, e dey obvious say na your brain dey upside down.
So, u think say na only men dey dump women?
Lol grin grin grin
E no dey happen for Nigeria na, so u no go know.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Lamanii22(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
For where my mama dey, you won't know how to cook keeee..... My husband usually commend my meal... I'd say it's still not as good as my mom's... Still wanna attain my mom's cooking taste... She can cook eehn... Even without meat or fish, the food would still be tasty gosh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Having $ex With Restaurant Attendant In Broad Daylight [watch] / I'm Nailing Four Married Woman This Year / Why Don't Girls Call Guys On Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.