Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] (4282 Views)

GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Lamanii22(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thegidredpiller you're becoming famous ooo
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by benqo01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
That excuse is lame,how can a lady not know how to cook truth is some of them are not ready to learn and it's so stupid of them.

As for me I can't marry a lady that can't even cook.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cinema4d:
Yeah you're absolutely right.
You know I didn't believe this until I met one.
I was shocked! How will a full grown lady not know how to cook. It's preposterous.

Must have had maids growing up
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by 1Sharon(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Apparently there's no such thing as a woman that CAN'T cook.

It's just a woman that doesn't WANT to.

If you like cooking and your skills are poor, your skills will improve overtime won't it?
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Englishisamust: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
naijapips04:
Guy you are not a red piller. You are just a broke mentally disturbed bitter guy. Like how can your 24/7 thoughts be this sadistic?

U better leave him. Everyday complaining about girls. Any girl wey u go date or marry go have her own flaws. So you want ur own girl to be perfect. If your wife cant cook, why can't you teach her how to do it? The girl wey go marry OP go sufferoo.
We should not be generalizing everything up and down. There are some girls who there parents doesn't teach them how to cook because of some reasons. This life is not equal as we think, the day I understand this life from an experience, that's the day I stop to look things from one side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Hintona(f): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
This mumu again undecided

If you want women to cook for you, do what your ancestors did, wife them and provide for them like a responsible man.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Cinema4d: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
1Sharon:

Must have had maids growing up
That is not an excuse
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by debbydams(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
u see, e dey obvious say na your brain dey upside down.
So, u think say na only men dey dump women?
Lol grin grin grin
E no dey happen for Nigeria na, so u no go know.

e dey happen for nigeria too

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
debbydams:
e dey happen for nigeria too
that's very good. Nigerian men think say na only them get the right to dump women. grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Loveknitting: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
naijapips04:
Guy you are not a red piller. You are just a broke mentally disturbed bitter guy. Like how can your 24/7 thoughts be this sadistic?

Bhahahahahahahaahahaha

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Palazee(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pls Note:

We don’t quote bītches and SIMPs here
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Terrier99: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Faithflash98:
Oh women again
We don suffer !

They are talking about women, not prostitutes
Faithflash98:
I'm lonely oo,, I need a cool guy to flirt with.
Just new here tho
WhatsApp number 09132262083

Your bride price can not be up to the cost of half cob of roasted corn.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Terrier99: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Majestickris7:
Cooking is my Hobby!

When you go to your mother in laws place, you can help them to cut vegetables and cook soup while your wife is with her parents in the sitting room. Onuku

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Terrier99: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Englishisamust:

U better leave him. Everyday complaining about girls. Any girl wey u go date or marry go have her own flaws. So you want ur own girl to be perfect. If your wife cant cook, why can't you teach her how to do it? The girl wey go marry OP go sufferoo.
We should not be generalizing everything up and down. There are some girls who there parents doesn't teach them how to cook because of some reasons. This life is not equal as we think, the day I understand this life from an experience, that's the day I stop to look things from one side.

Englishisamust:
Have been dating her for the past 2 months. Love sweetoo if dem no tell u. I was in my room today. we were flirting withourselves then she kiss me willingly I was so happy. I'm still waiting for the day I will Bleep her she still a virgin.
Leaving that aside I'm so happy this is my first kiss. I will make sure I buy her iPhone to celebrate with her. grin grin grin. Love sweet die. Abeg alpha and simp crew keep off. The purpose of this post is for you guys to celebrate with me. Any gift for me to celebrate is welcome.
You need deliverance from stubborn foolishness.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Englishisamust: 3:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Terrier99:

You need deliverance from stubborn foolishness.

Thanks bro
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Hintona:
[s]This mumu again undecided

If you want women to cook for you, do what your ancestors did, wife them and provide for them like a responsible man.[/s]
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=JovialJune post=105650114][/quote]Do you have problem with what I said, madam big c**t grin
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Faithflash98(f): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Never you blame a lady from not be a good cook...it depends the way their parents trained them... whether you hate a lady because she's not a good cook is none of other men's business...what a mature and wise men needs from a lady is peaceful and happy home not good cook...her character not her good cook...her communication not her good cook...her sagacity not her good cook... it's so essential that men needs good character From a lady not good cook
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Kingvitalisdiho: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Never you blame a lady from be a good cook...as far as she's a lady....all I needed from her is good character not only good cook
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Hintona:
This mumu again undecided

If you want women to cook for you, do what your ancestors did, wife them and provide for them like a responsible man.
if its the responsibility of the man to provide for the wife, i feel that entitlement, its better you don't attend school then, than waste your dads money in school only to be provided for by a man. It's the children that should be provided for not an overgrown woman.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] by Englishisamust: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kingvitalisdiho:
Never you blame a lady from not be a good cook...it depends the way their parents trained them... whether you hate a lady because she's not a good cook is none of other men's business...what a mature and wise men needs from a lady is peaceful and happy home not good cook...her character not her good cook...her communication not her good cook...her sagacity not her good cook... it's so essential that men needs good character From a lady not good cook

You better leave them alone. Let him and his followers be behaving like sadist up and down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Ladies Are The New Trend. Are You Ready For This? / Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone / When She Says You Have A Small Penls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.