Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong (13229 Views)

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / ATM Is Like A Cheque Failure To Pay A Customer Is A Breach Of Conctract / Unbann Your Whatsapp Busines Number For #5000 Per Number First Customer Is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by ictplotter(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2021
judetov2:
Unfortunately here in Nigeria they prefer to argue with the costumer, everybody will be like "I know my right"... Mumu if the costumer doesn't come next time will ur so-called " right" give u money?
Idiot you think all customers are truly customers. Some ar just enemies sent to bring u and your business down. In life there is limit to everything, both the buyer and seller ar both human and govern by law. If any customer trespasses his limit, deal with the customer according to law and within ur right.
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by gurujoe(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
That's how my sale's girl did a pos transaction for a customer. It happens the bank debited the customer by error due to bad network & the customer insist my sale's girl must pay him. After she explained to the customer the procedure to follow to get his money reversed but the customer insist she must pay him. He gave my sale's girl one week to come back to have his money. Thank God I was around that day in the shop & the customer came with his police friend to harass my girl but when they saw me with my full grown beard well seated in my office chair the whole talk changed. All what I could hear from them is 'yes Sir' the rest na...
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by TeeGentle(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2021
good writeup op
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by CasNova: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
GOOD WRITEUP
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by obyikye(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Until you make clothes for some women, that's when you will understand that there are customers and there are customers too. Hmmmmm.
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by stanley000: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
mrkings84:
Nice one. You know, some customers can be hard to tolerate.

Like how do you tolerate a buyer who comes to your shop, pick an item and you mention a price for her, and she starts bargaining, then you ask her to bring the amount she offered, only for her to tell you that she over offered, and start making another lower offer, and even when u ask her to bring her new offer, she will repeat the process again

No be to chase her out of your shop?

Anyway, seems there's a particular tribe that's good in doing this....
only a thief quotes a higher price only to accept a lower one. What happens to having a fixed price!

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by mrkings84(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
stanley000:
only a thief quotes a higher price only to accept a lower one. What happens to having a fixed price!

Ah, how? In a bargain and buy market
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by highness25(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Cof1ex:
Egwuregwu...
U never jam Mr Philip
where the guy de?
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by 1F30M4(f): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
mrkings84:
Nice one. You know, some customers can be hard to tolerate.

Like how do you tolerate a buyer who comes to your shop, pick an item and you mention a price for her, and she starts bargaining, then you ask her to bring the amount she offered, only for her to tell you that she over offered, and start making another lower offer, and even when u ask her to bring her new offer, she will repeat the process again

No be to chase her out of your shop?

Anyway, seems there's a particular tribe that's good in doing this....

Sorry I laughed after creating the scenario in my head hahahaha grin grin grin I couldn't help it but seriously there are some people that have PhD in riling other people up and it's all sooo frustrating..

The OP is right though but honestly it takes a whole lot of patience, tolerance, understanding and a couple of other soft skills.

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by stanley000: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
mrkings84:

Ah, how? In a bargain and buy market
how do u quote 50k only to agree for 15k and u expect me to buy. Part of me is thinking the product is fake self. Have a fixed price and quality clients will patronize you.
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by Cof1ex(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
highness25:
where the guy de?
U don't really want to know
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by GoodnewsAdeleye: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ensure that you are respectful in your conversation with your Customers, no matter how volatile/rude the customer is, because your focus must be on his/her money and not the customer's attitude. Please contact me for more skills on customer service
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by Bahamas95(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Some customers are very annoying Sha, if you ain't careful you might lose more customers by taking action against one.

So most times it's better to apply wisdom while dealing with the annoying ones sent by "village people"
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by iyimide(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Many Nigerians accept ill treatments too.. many people dont know they aee customers at embassies.
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by henrygold100: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Teewhy2:
Always watch what you say as the customer might pick a point there to fight you.
when it is getting out of hand try to keep quiet.

Do you need to do a False Ceiling?
Looking for a ceiling without water map due to water leakage from roof?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.I sell pop materials
Polystyrene false ceiling got you covered.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/21
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by henrygold100: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Teewhy2:
Always watch what you say as the customer might pick a point there to fight you.
when it is getting out of hand try to keep quiet.

Do you need to do a False Ceiling?
Looking for a ceiling without water map due to water leakage from roof?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.I sell pop materials
Polystyrene false ceiling got you covered.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/21
I sell pop materials
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by Fragility6: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
judetov2:
Unfortunately here in Nigeria they prefer to argue with the costumer, everybody will be like "I know my right"... Mumu if the costumer doesn't come next time will ur so-called " right" give u money?
Here is the complete statement of one of the most popular business law, 'Customers are always right if they do the right thing' but trust black man,dem comot the '..if they do the right thing' and hold on to the 'customers are always right' to backup thier stupidity. See,if u like allow customer do u shege na ur own. No b only dat customer u expect to get for life. U can always think new ideas wey go bring new ones. If one wan form craze show am craze
Re: 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong by highness25(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cof1ex:

U don't really want to know
I want oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Ebooks For Nairalanders / First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes / N25.7bn Fraud: Court Frees Francis Atuche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.