Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (59284 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Telekinetic: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Buhari don see Ipob finish sha..

He knows they’re grade 1 coward..

E grab their coward master like goat wey loose track, con still come onto their land..
Fulani terrorist what seems to be the problem here? Too many school kids on your bed or not enough school kids?
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by emmadothings(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2021
wink
sarrki:

Was he the only one that fought the war ?

Was he at the forefront?

Was ibb not, obasanjo and other people you guys have supported not part of the war ?

Why always use it against him all the time ?

That shows how gullible Igbos and their followers have been... illiteracy is a disease that affects the physic of some persons when not tackled on time.. unfortunately many of the ipob members are stack illiterate as it is seen in their attitude.. come and beat me!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2021
ginggerxy:
God doesn't make mistakes. foolish Nigerians couple with astronomical level of vote malpractice made him the president

If God didn't want it, there are many ways he could have averted it
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
As you can see from the pictures no single soul came out to welcome the dullard.

The zombies here posted the pictures of end-sars protests thy were against, claiming it is from Imo state.

The last picture shows some evidence that it was cropped.

Truly Igbo people get balls, I'm not from East though but 8 won't support evil never cool

But they for rent crowd na. I don't like this kain ember Raz ment fa
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Kay25(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2021
justjify:

Sorry, is that a scarecrow or what?
no it is called alangere in yorubaland
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by chineduisaac(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by maxzzo1(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Abeg who sew this cloth for Buhari??
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by gnykelly(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari Amaka grin
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by RexTramadol1: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
The trouser tho’
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Toscarel: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
osuofia2:
We love PMB

Always use "i" instead of "we" don't impose your daftness on reasonable people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by slowice(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
All I see is a Mannequin on display in a boutique in imo state....

The boutique owner need better mannequin... This one is not OK.,,
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by wallarwallar(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Dat hin trouser abi na wrapper jst dey make me laugh. D tailor wicked ooo abi na kyari sew am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. The trouser funny grin grin

Weldone Mr president!

grin grin aswear down
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by ginggerxy: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:

If God didn't want it, there are many ways he could have averted it
God does not interfere in the affairs of men is way bigger than that
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Kay25(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2021
even the igbo traditional attire abhors buhari cos the clothe knows he is nepotic in nature
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by contigiency(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Our forefathers and Ndichie will be turning in their graves seeing this lifeless, brutal, bigoted and bloody jihadist in this revered Igbo attire. The Supreme Court administrator of Imo state Hope Uzodimma will regret the day he invited and gave this bag of bone the Isi Agu to wear just to mock the millions of Igbos he has murdered while standing on top of their graves.

Aki ko n' egwu. Our fore fathers are not hate infiltrated souls like you. They accommodate and tolerate others, just as others welcome us in their home land.

So, talk for yourself and your fellow PDP sympathizers. If millions of Igbos can live and earn their living in every part of Nigeria and sometimes practice the culture of other tribes, then buhari is more than qualified to wear just an ordinary clothe symbolizing Igbos culture.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Gireiboy(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:
Lol, he is trying too hard but arrogance will not let him tender an apology for the genocide starting from the war time, he is almost the few remnants general of that war I don't think God made Buhari president for nothing, he can heal the land if he is divine and wise
Have you guys apologized for killing Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa?
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Bekind123: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:
The truth is Igbos are miscreants

I thought they will attack him today

But only attack innocent people

They attack harmless people

God bless good people of imo state

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Please, our people value life. Our culture, tradition and religion forbids killing of a fellow human being.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
ginggerxy:
God does not interfere in the affairs of men is way bigger than that
Okay, however you put it, Buhari can use the remaining time in office to make a difference
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by AlexBells(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Gireiboy:

Have you guys apologized for killing Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa?
Was it the whole Igbos that killed Saduana and Belewa but I believe in due time
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Eiyaa... See what a president has become. Visiting people that hate him just to prove a point.
This is his last visit to the Biafra land until death do him apart. Mark my word!
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2021
grin our Super abba karri tailor would have make a good outfit.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2021
angry
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by SuperBlack: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari in IMO state today

I'm jealous, He's trouser is beautiful
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
He look like a carved picture
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by tunashg: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol...see as buhari look like scarecrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by ebuclassic18(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]
Please nobody should attack Buhari!!!
God will sort him out Himself!!!
his evil blood should remain with him till Christ come
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by smiliyB(f): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Weldone Mr president!
E funny die, I have been laughing here like mad grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Weldone Mr president!
He carried his fanatic ankle length Islamic trouser to wear isiagu.
Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by ebuclassic18(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
see as him dey

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by joyandfaith: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
sarrki:
The truth is Igbos are miscreants

I thought they will attack him today

But only attack innocent people

They attack harmless people

God bless good people of imo state

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

I am not even expecting this to come from a foolish person. It does not relate to the topic. Ipob and our security agents are criminals because they have the habit of oppressing innocents

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
smiliyB:
E funny die, I have been laughing here like mad grin grin grin grin
It's unislamic for a man to wear trousers that covers his ankles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.