Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Are The Risks Of Licking Penis Or Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Risks Of Licking Penis Or Vagina? (1240 Views)

This Is Why Gay Men Have Higher Risks Of Contracting Hiv (photo) / Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's / Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Risks Of Licking Penis Or Vagina? by doksblog(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Sometimes, out of the huge excitement that characterises sex or the zeal to explore their sexuality, people go beyond the normal sexual intercourse or pre-intimacy and they try out other things that could make the experience a great one such as “giving head”.

One of such things people do for a supposed better sexual experience is to practise MouthAction, which involves using the mouth, lips or tongue to stimulate the penis (an act known as MouthAction); the testicles; the vagina (an act known as cunnilingus); clitoris; the genital area or even the anus (anilingus).

It is also known as Mouth Action.

To some, especially people who don’t do it, it is particularly disgusting, as they would readily remember that these sex organs are also used for discharging certain wastes such as urine or menstrual wastes out of the body.

But those who do it claim that it is exciting, sexually satisfying and that it rules out the possibility of unwanted pregnancy.

One such testifier by name Tina Duth says “Just make sure it is all clean, washed before you put you put your mouth to it. I love sucking penis and have never fallen ill from it.

“My husband and other men in life have licked my vulva several times and they have never complained. I don't let anyone lick me before I clean myself.

“I also keep a shaved pussy. I also made my men remove hair from area that I needed to put in my mouth. I guess hair is not healthy. So keep it without hair and keep it washed.

“If you are thinking that penis or vulva is where urine comes out, and hence it is not wise to put mouth there then that's not a real issue healthwise.

“It causes immense pleasure to the receiving person. Typically the person giving the mouth takes pleasure from the fact that these are causing immense sexual pleasure to the receiver.

“I personally love how a small penis becomes all excited in my mouth, tightens up as I play with it my mouth with my tongue.

“I love how my man groans and how all his strength goes away when his semen bursts into my mouth. I love how he is so grateful to me once I do this to him.

When someone gives me head, I feel much better than any intercourse or fingering. It's the softness and rubbing in the process that gets me.

“My body gets off with an earth shattering orgasm that keeps me blushing throughout the rest of the act.

So let go of your inhibitions and enjoy it than worrying about it.”

With that said, what are the risks of licking penis or vagina? How risky is it?...

https://doksblog.com/what-are-the-risks-of-licking-penis-or-vagina/

Re: What Are The Risks Of Licking Penis Or Vagina? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
the #1 risk is... TO GIVE MAD PLEASURE TO YOUR PARTNER

1 Like

Re: What Are The Risks Of Licking Penis Or Vagina? by Truvelisback(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
U put ur health at risk.
Re: What Are The Risks Of Licking Penis Or Vagina? by doksblog(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
NawaoooooooooooSure....
MrBrownJay1:
the #1 risk is... TO GIVE MAD PLEASURE TO YOUR PARTNER

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Again, Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant For Davido's Boy, Oba / How Married Men Feel About Their Children Sucking Breast / Na Me Cos Or Na The Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.