Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men (291 Views)

Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men by Southernigbo: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
So many times I wonder why women n ladies dont uphold our cultural values as much as men. In terms of relationship, its forbidden or frowned at for women of one religion to be frolicking with men of a rival religion, but many women don't uphold this, u see women easily opening their nyash to strange men to enjoy short time if there is money or material benefits. Many Igbo men can kill somebody if they were catch their girls frolicking with Hausa Muslim men, but the Igbo ladies will nonetheless still indulge it inspite of their men n culture been against it. I also believe that some Muslim women do also secretly go n collect sexual fluids from Christian lovers against the dictates of their religious cultures too.
I think women shd not be relied upon to protect, n uphold our tribal, cultures n religious values at all
Re: Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men by Spicylate(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Please forgive me but you forgot to add the gentlemen.
Re: Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men by Southernigbo: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Spicylate:
Please forgive me but you forgot to add the gentlemen.
OK I get ur point
Re: Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men by Sonnobax15(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
Your view tho...But here in my tribe,na woman dey hold our culture with high value pass... Because if she should venture open her legs for another man,it's either her husband's ancestors or hers' will come for her head....It's unbargainable...
Re: Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men by Southernigbo: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Your view tho...But here in my tribe,na woman dey hold our culture with high value pass... Because if she should venture open her legs for another man,it's either her husband's ancestors or hers' will come for her head....It's unbargainable...
OK but those seem to b older more matured women sha
Re: Why Don't Women And Ladies Uphold Cultures As Men by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Southernigbo:
OK but those seem to b older more matured women sha
yeah...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies With Yellow Hair Very Romantic / Check This Out / Is My Department Trying To Reap Me Off??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.