Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

It Was All My Fault. How I Lost My Loving Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was All My Fault. How I Lost My Loving Boyfriend. (523 Views)

I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was All My Fault. How I Lost My Loving Boyfriend. by Johnnyson1000(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
It was all my fault. How I lost my loving Boyfriend.

Many arranged marriages become love stories but mine didn’t and it’s all my fault. I got married less than a year ago and things are miserable.

My husband has beaten me many times but not very recently. I was in love with my college mate and I told my parents about him and even introduced him to them.

My family is quite liberal and was fine with it because he seemed to be a decent guy.

I had met his family many times and while he didn’t say that I am his girlfriend, they seemed to suspect it and it was quite awkward at times with his mother but I was quite comfortable with his brother and sister.

Eventually, when we wanted to get married, he told his mother, but she objected, I don’t know why, we’re from different regions but I don’t think that is such a big deal.

He tried persuading her for a few months, she made his life hell and kept saying bad things about me, I tried to talk to her and she was very rude to me.

Finally, he realised that she would never change her mind. I think she just has to control everything in her son’s life and she knew I am not one to be controlled.

He broke up with me and I was very angry. I screamed I shouted but he was just silent.

We were best friends before we started dating, so it was all the more painful. He was my world.

My parents, especially my mother was very angry seeing my condition and arranged a marriage for me with a IAS officer.

My love has betrayed me and chosen someone else in my place, I knew how much it would hurt him to see me married to someone else and that’s why I went ahead.

My husband was very eager to get married and get it finished as if it is some duty or chore to complete and he thought I was very pretty.

He was good looking but I didn’t really care. The entire duration of our wedding I kept waiting for my boyfriend to come and take me away but he never did.

After the wedding I knew things were over with my bf forever and I spent my wedding night crying.

My husband assumed I missed my family and didn’t know how to handle it so he just feel asleep.

The next night, my husband tried to have sex with me, but I just couldn't make myself go through with it. This continued for some time and my husband starting beating me for refusing.

Finally after a big fight where I was in tears I told him about my ex. He beat me very badly after that. My face was swollen and I was in pain.

The next morning my ex got to know about what happened and he took me to the hospital and got me treated by a doctor.

He applied ointment on my bruises and held me when I cried. This has happened many times and my ex is the one I call when get beaten.

He takes care of me but nothing physical never happened between us because we know that’s a line we can’t cross.

My ex even knows about it and has gotten tired of beating me, nowadays he just ignores me and drinks silently.

My ex and I had become friends again, just sharing things without any judgement or possession.

I was so happy to have my friend back, just the way it was the beginning. My husband and I had very few interactions, I cooked for him, did the laundry and the dishes and he cleaned the house.

My career was going well, so I felt more secure.

Then one day, I heard from one of his cousins who is also my friend that my ex has gotten engaged.

Read full story here⬇
https://lyricalng.com/love-stories-in-india/
Re: It Was All My Fault. How I Lost My Loving Boyfriend. by Numerouno94(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
La click la bend......

(1) (Reply)

Dailynews And Pearlhapi Saga 2013 / Lover Charm Goes Wrong / Do You Want Lasting Home Where You are Sure Of Peace Then Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.