Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? (20307 Views)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? / With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by Dannydaking007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
I served in Oron, Methodist Senior Science College precisely. Oron is a very nice place and life is cheap there. 85,000 is good and if he's not the over-spending kinda person, he'll do well with it there. Maritime Academy would most likely give him free accommodation with water and electricity free. The environment is nice abeg. Mind you, there's always something to do with money. Let wisdom guide him.

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by Dannydaking007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
micellgevity:
Pls, for those know about Oron, what is the life like there?
A friend got a call from his brother to come and work in Maritime Academy Oron. But he is sceptical about it.

Though, here in Ilorin his salary hardly lasts 3 days before he is broke again. He already built his house and married.

In Oron, he will be appointed as irregular staff, as they call it, though, he will later be converted to regular staff after some time.

There is no much difference between irregular and regular staff salaries.

The question now is should he go, is 85 thousand naira salary worth it in Oron? For those who know about maritime academy, pls, your input is needed.

E.g. the actual salary of level 8, security, social life, cost of living and quality of life, hostility from the indigens etc. I forgot to say there might be accommodation.

I served in Oron, Methodist Senior Science College precisely. Oron is a very nice place and life is cheap there. 85,000 is good and if he's not the over-spending kinda person, he'll do well with it there. Maritime Academy would most likely give him free accommodation with water and electricity free. The environment is nice abeg. Mind you, there's always something to do with money. Let wisdom guide him
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by emperordelis(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oron girls are cheap,carry them go la Pedro or cloud nine,try dey get foodstuffs for house,na you go faq tire....Oron it is,I can even hook him up with some very good girls wey go dey come cook for am,still whine waist untop him Gbola back to back
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by surevik(f): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
I think you will be trained once you get the job. My thought though
cutieme:

Customer care ,what's the requirements because I have degree in chemistry
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by charlezslow(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2021
If I slap you, You go begin they jakpa dey enter Oron Now...

1) Cheap Rent
2) Cheap Transportation
3) Cheap Cost Of Food
4) Good Road Network.
5) Exposure (Meeting People From Every Part Of The World)
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by West2019(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2021
Let him give him brother or relative the job
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by LegitBoyy: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2021
micellgevity:
Pls, for those know about Oron, what is the life like there?
A friend got a call from his brother to come and work in Maritime Academy Oron. But he is sceptical about it.

Though, here in Ilorin his salary hardly lasts 3 days before he is broke again. He already built his house and married.

In Oron, he will be appointed as irregular staff, as they call it, though, he will later be converted to regular staff after some time.

There is no much difference between irregular and regular staff salaries.

The question now is should he go, is 85 thousand naira salary worth it in Oron? For those who know about maritime academy, pls, your input is needed.

E.g. the actual salary of level 8, security, social life, cost of living and quality of life, hostility from the indigens etc. I forgot to say there might be accommodation.

What kind of crap is hostility from the indigenes ? I lost it right there. Is he coming as one Prince or something? The way Nigerians think sef dy off me.
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by Mac2016(m): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2021
With government agencies, the conversion may NEVER happen!
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by thorbar(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
Disturb:
Tired of seeing these sort of topics all the time....Mods should stop being stupid and bringing such topics to front page.... It's annoying seeing grown ass men who can't make decisions for themselves

You wear the shoe...you know where hurts not us
[/s]
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2021
kbams241:
Government worker in Ilorin,irregular staff at oron.. Government work is more secured don't let your village people confuse u

This "government work is more secure" mentality is why poverty is dealing with most of you.
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by Bensam2040(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Oron.
Can't remember the last time someone called that name beside me.

I only use to hear about Oron while reading those old English textbooks.
Oron in Calabar. And who told you oron is in calabar! Bros oron dey akwa ibom state biko!!!! Edet lives in Calabar. Etc
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by freemindcity: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2021
EMEKA1MILLION:
Let me give you my suggestion not advice as an ex student of the Academy. Note that the town is not cheap due to the manner sea farers who school there spend money.

If he will be given accommodation inside the school then he can take the offer. Houses outside the school is minimum of 20k monthly.

The prices of goods and services is even considered higher than uyo. The market he'll find things quite expensive compared to what he gets in ilorin.

The Oron town electricity is abysmal, so terrible he'll have to depend charging his phone in the school which runs regular generator during work hour.

He can take the job if they'll give him accommodation inside the school, else that money will vanish within two weeks on managing levels...

Note that the Academy is the most you can get in Oron since there are no sensible companies.

You do not know what your talking about.. You schooled in Oron your school was regimented so your not allowed to come out
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2021
freemindcity:

You do not know what your talking about.. You schooled in Oron your school was regimented so your not allowed to come out

Not every student in Oron is regimented. Don't conclude on what you don't understand.
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by freemindcity: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2021
EMEKA1MILLION:

Not every student in Oron is regimented. Don't conclude on what you don't understand.

You said already your an ex student of the academy.. so how come you came up with the false claim of house rent being 20k a month.. your the one not understanding anything here
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by cutieme(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
surevik:
I think you will be trained once you get the job. My thought though
Okay , please can you help with the link again, thanks.
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
freemindcity:

You said already your an ex student of the academy.. so how come you came up with the false claim of house rent being 20k a month.. your the one not understanding anything here

What exactly is the cause of this back and forth?! Running different programmes ranging from one year to 6 months 3 times not enough to classify my self as an Ex student?! You can come with your counter narrative instead of calling mine false. Houses around the school are all Pre furnished hence the reason why they cost quite alot.
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by surevik(f): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ASPIRE CONSULTING is currently recruiting for the following positions:

1. Sales Representative
2. Marketing Officer
3. Business Development Strategist
4. Customer care officer
5. Human Resource Assistant
6 Personal Assistant

Qualification:
Minimum of OND in related field.

Method of Application:
Interested persons should forward their CV to: recruiter.aspireconsulting@gmail.com

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
www.aspireconsulting.com.ng
cutieme:

Okay , please can you help with the link again, thanks.
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by freemindcity: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
EMEKA1MILLION:

What exactly is the cause of this back and forth?! Running different programmes ranging from one year to 6 months 3 times not enough to classify my self as an Ex student?! You can come with your counter narrative instead of calling mine false. Houses around the school are all Pre furnished hence the reason why they cost quite alot.
Ofcourse you can now see to yourself that your information is not accurate you being an ex student for just a year or two cannot make you know much about Oron that you mention are lodges not houses given out for rent am from here and right now am living at the back of the academy by gate 4..
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
freemindcity:

Ofcourse you can now see to yourself that your information is not accurate you being an ex student for just a year or two cannot make you know much about Oron that you mention are lodges not houses given out for rent am from here and right now am living at the back of the academy by gate 4..
If to you staying in a place for more than 2 years cumulative is not enough for me to give advice to him, you can at best ignore my post and give him yours as its the best. Thanks
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by freemindcity: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2021
EMEKA1MILLION:
If to you staying in a place for more than 2 years cumulative is not enough for me to give advice to him, you can at best ignore my post and give him yours as its the best. Thanks
i just weak!! cant you simply get my point and move on? house rent in oron is nowhere 20k a month and MAN is not the only company in oron dont tell people about what your not sure of..
Peace!!
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by Chuky7(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dangotey:
Asides accommodation and sex Things are generally expensive in akwaibom(eket as a case study). And the funny thing is that you don't have more options to pick from. The intrinsic value of 85k in akwaibom is tentamout to 50k in the south weat

men the girls dey go well. where una dey jam them sef na for the academy?
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by Chuky7(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
xpressionx:
THERE IS NO BASIS FOR COMPARISON,MY ONLY PRAYER IS THAT ENJOYMENT SHOULD NOT KILL YOU IN ORON.
FRESH FISH
FRESH BABES
CHEAP HOUSE
ACCESS ROAD TO UYO
AQUA/MARINE LIFE.

OP JUST DONT FORGET YOUR PARENTS
grin

men the girls dey go well. where una
dey jam them sef na for the
academy?
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by oazeez1991(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
A bird at hand is better dan thousands in d bush. Money wise, sm1 wu exhausted salary of 40k within 3-days despite not avin 2 pay rent wud equally exhaust 85k within or less dan a week in a place wia he myt av 2 put up wif rent. Lot of factors beyond money need 2 be consider as per his marital status. If I were 2 be in his shoe, I wud remain in Ilorin nd try increase my source of income.
Re: N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? by 77star: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi State University Is Recruiting For Lecturers (Photos) / South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.