Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook (22084 Views)

With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? / Jobless & Frustrated Female Graduate Begs For Job By The Roadside With Placard / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by iamkheedah(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
A lady identified as BODISERE OZATO has sparked controversy online after she literally begged to have any job ranging from 18k and above and she has just concluded her BSC program...

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Zonefree(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Minimum wage is 30k.

Just a friendly reminder.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Kilotat: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Country has failed you Sis.
God help this sister where ever she is now, I pray through Jesus Christ Our Lord!

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by cassidy1996(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nothing works here, recycling old politicians

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by djflexcy: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Seriously I don't even know where this our great nation is headed to, you can imagine a graduate begging like this. Mhen this country has failed many, I mean many.

30 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by WaywardSon(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
What can she do with such a tiny amount. The amount of suffering in this country dey depressing to think about. Imagine paying rent and feeding from that money.

15 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Belcon(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
May grace find you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Belcon(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
May grace find you

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmm

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
God punish Buhari and Tilumbu in this life! God punish all APC supporters in particular.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by anassammani: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
3rd to comments
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Belcon:
May grace fund you

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by qekng40(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Work no dey awa country sad

Even 15k work no dey

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Ifitdigitals: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hunger bad
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by H2ho(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Smh!
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by sukkot: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
18000 that i use to buy shawarma every night

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by CocaineLord(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
18k that ain't enough for me to smoke some good kush in a day cry

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Belcon(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin nah error I have modified it
GrammarNazi1:
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by lekzy116(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
She seems desperate of getting a job, i don't blame her tho.

Country is hard and most especially she has wasted her time thinking education is the key to success. Whereas currently for ladies, nudity and oloshoism is the major key to there success. If you think it's a rubbish talk, ask those clitocurrency traders parading themselves as celebrities

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by ecomalchemist(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
It is well with you my sister.

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by bigdammyj: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Noted

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by FalseProphet1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dear graduate sister, Nigeria is a very dangerous place to advertise your desperation.

Ritualists, ràpists, traffickers, organ harvesters, flesh eaters...etc, are lurking in the dark seeking whom they will devour, don't make yourself a soft target for them.

Start up a business no matter how small, even if it's frying yam, potato, plantain or selling akamu, just start and I can assure your that your head along with all your organs will be intact whislt your little success grows.

And with time, the sky will be your limit.

This I have seen.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Berankis: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
And what is your motive of broadcasting this degrading news? To further embolden slave-master employers?

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by TricksterBoss: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Its jxt a pity how we suffer pass through school stress,nysc and still beg for job its not fair at all.Nigeria needs deliverance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Zenzu01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yes, this country has failed us and still failing us as citizens. However, it is important that you learn at least one digital skill while in school. This will help a graduate earn at least a little above the minimum wage monthly.

I also most times blame the so-called graduates too. Imagine a graduate who can't differentiate between using "I'm" and "am" in a sentence. How will I advise such a person to take up the role of a content writer, social media page manager, or even a typist?

This country is not trying but every undergraduate is supposed to up his or her game so as to be to stranded after graduation.

While in school, read wide (even outside your course of study), connect with people (meaningful people that can help), learn skills (especially digital skills, we have free courses online), pray (if you believe in prayers), and HOPE.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by EgunMogaji2: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is a shame. My MaiGuard, lazy ass mfer, gets paid N30K. Free housing, doesn’t pay for transport.

This life no balance. Hopefully a company will hire her.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Ppogbae: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
You'll never get a job with spelling and grammar like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by SmartPolician: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
That's what you get when you spend years studying a course but you don't think of how to create a job for yourself with your knowledge.

With the way Nigeria is now, studying a course without thinking of how to create wealth for yourself with it means shooting oneself in the foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Belcon:
grin nah error I have modified it
I saw the modification and I felt relieved.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by heniford2: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Its a pity
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Noshitboi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
3k higher than what I was collecting for 2 years until level changed last year. Step by step we'll all get there. Better than harvesting human parts

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview / Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.