Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife (3831 Views)

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by arthurwillia(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Client allegedly collects Yahoo boi wife o����Wahala no come too much like this ���Yahoo boi girlfriend don go marry client o.
It was alleged that the guy say make him girlfriend dey follow the client talk, as we speak, oyinbo don collect this girl do wedding today ooo for Ikoyi registry,the guy wan go chop snipper like this���trouble no dey finish�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️The same cloth wey the guy buy for am ,Na the cloth madam take do photo shoot with the Oyinbo�����Na the matter we still dey settle like this ���I come in peace.

But then all this fine girls wey full Nairaland no know say dem fit do legit enter site bomb oyinbo and cash out, dem just Dey waste beauty on Naija boys with urgent 2k. Come if you want to learn grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTk6wP6owOBNh0kwqLhu7ve1tXO-ogQqHmZTNY0/

4 Likes

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by EkelediliBuhari: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's her turn to cashout voraciously grin

3 Likes

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by arthurwillia(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Fake news

Ok sit down there na
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by kinzation(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
All these girls self

Steal.person joy upandan
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by paulolee(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
the yahoo boy suppose know better n understand say "trust nor dey d street n dts why water dey cook fish"..

5 Likes

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Hehe
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by habsydiamond(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lolzzzz... Bushmeat finally catch the hunter ooo. If say na hunter himself e for good but na him wife... Nothing pain a man more than a rich white man collecting his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol I remember back then, I looseguarded by falling in love with my client. I go dey collect nudes instead of billing her grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by arthurwillia(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lol I remember back then, I looseguarded by falling in love with my client. I go dey collect nudes instead of billing her grin

They suppose knack you something ni
Lol

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by chiiraq802(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by constance500: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Fake news

Happened on ekiti..

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by 2rez: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

Them suppose sell u to condemned iron sellers.

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by richmond500: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by richmond500: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
grin
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Polynek(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
School no b Dix 1 wey I dey? How una de see school self? Education can never b a guarantee to a successful marriage.
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by samtoolz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
It happened here in my school oo, if na you, shey you no go marry the oyinbo?
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
The lady claim the marriage to be a love match why is it that people are saying otherwise... Peddling news that can be bad for the girl marriage...

Though it must be admitted that the initial plan was to scam the man, which the boyfriend did with the girl's picture, the girl's nude( now it's obvious the boy did not have the girl's interest in mind, probably use her and dump her,and start calling his mother a scum), babe talked to oyibo man on many occasions,did not want to be part of the fraud, therefore, came clean to the man, visited the man for 3 weeks, had fun, they had fun, courted eachother properly and now they are married... So what's the girl fault there. The stupid boy is now posting videos up and down.. Discrediting the poor girl..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by arthurwillia(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Doradorwa:
The lady claim the marriage to be a love match why is it that people are saying otherwise... Peddling news that can be bad for the girl marriage...

Though it must be admitted that the initial plan was to scam the man, which the boyfriend did with the girl's picture, the girl's nude( now it's obvious the boy did not have the girl's interest in mind, probably use her and dump her,and start calling his mother a scum), babe talked to oyibo man on many occasions,did not want to be part of the fraud, therefore, came clean to the man, visited the man for 3 weeks, had fun, they had fun, courted eachother properly and now they are married... So what's the girl fault there. The stupid boy is now posting videos up and down.. Discrediting the poor girl..

Ehya
Do you think the lady will come out to say, yes oo I was involved in the scam oo! I laugh
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ehya
Do you think the lady will come out to say, yes oo I was involved in the scam oo! I laugh
hmm... Oga.. the baby signed prenuptial agreement, she even posted it... she came all straight to the man, i mean straight like the gate of hell.
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by arthurwillia(m): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Doradorwa:
hmm... Oga.. the baby signed prenuptial agreement, she even posted it... she came all straight to the man, i mean straight like the gate of hell.

Lol Oga na simple thing I ask you, do you think she will come out to agree to the fact that she was in on the stuff before? You don’t know I don’t know so don’t say for a fact what you don’t know.

That she signed prenup doesn’t mean anything, anyone can sign a prenup.. besides she signs prenup or not she Dey travel with the guy to out and her life don better. Even if the marriage crash, she will find other things to do in the abroad.
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol Oga na simple thing I ask you, do you think she will come out to agree to the fact that she was in on the stuff before? You don’t know I don’t know so don’t say for a fact what you don’t know.

That she signed prenup doesn’t mean anything, anyone can sign a prenup.. besides she signs prenup or not she Dey travel with the guy to out and her life don better. Even if the marriage crash, she will find other things to do in the abroad.
my dearest sir... Baby girl no talk say she no do romance scam... And even if baby girl reach abroad she no fit divorce anyhow, been a Nigerian is a disadvantage for her already, and believe me the consort to the husband's country will have tried their possible best to discourage the man, they will make it their priority to snoop and dig things about the girl in guise of protecting their citizen. Divorcing anyhow might land her a case of visa scam which they don't take lightly over there... Let's just wish her well and comot mouth for her matter.
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by arthurwillia(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Doradorwa:
my dearest sir... Baby girl no talk say she no do romance scam... And even if baby girl reach abroad she no fit divorce anyhow, been a Nigerian is a disadvantage for her already, and believe me the consort to the husband's country will have tried their possible best to discourage the man, they will make it their priority to snoop and dig things about the girl in guise of protecting their citizen. Divorcing anyhow might land her a case of visa scam which they don't take lightly over there... Let's just wish her well and comot mouth for her matter.
Spot on

Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Mastakija(m): 2:34am On Sep 10, 2021
D guy resemble jeff bezos
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Kingcalls: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin grin...sharp girl...nice one
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Gadafii: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Follow client talk you go marry am cheesy
SmellySperm:
naso Dem arrange format for one guy for area, he go dey use bomb nigerian girls for Facebook grin
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Gadafii:
Follow client talk you go marry am cheesy naso Dem arrange format for one guy for area, he go dey use bomb nigerian girls for Facebook grin
Lols... nigga I need updates. Let's link up via WhatsApp
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by Funmmyastic: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Mastakija:
D guy resemble jeff bezos

Lol.
Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
werey grin

(1) (Reply)

My Escapade With A Self-acclaimed Alpha Male. / Can You Trust Something That Bleeds For 5 Days & Does't Die? / Nairaland Women Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.