Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car (4008 Views)

Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video) / Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by letitrainnow(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Driver left heartbroken after finding his babe in a hotel as client whom the car is requested for

Man narrates how his friend who is a driver was left heartbroken after reaching a hotel to pick up a client only to find out his babe was the one whom the ride was requested for.

According to @london_Akan on Twitter, his friend who is a driver of a popular car-hailing company caught his girlfriend red-handed at a hotel after having a nice time with another man.

Sharing the heartbreaking incident, he wrote;

“Them order bolt for one babe and nah her boyfriend come to pick her up from the hotel. No be small matter omo this guy is heart broken.. I can’t even post that type of video. Chai see as my fellow guy dey cry. E say e dey give her almost everything wet e make from bolt.”

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Godada(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
If the Guy at this point and age of social media fails to understand that girlfriends are rebranded oloshoes, then He is clueless and foolish

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by KallmemrB0: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's very hard to believe any Story Online..... Cock and bull story just full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Barbiturate(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
KallmemrB0:
It's very hard to believe any Story Online..... Cock and bull story just full everywhere

Are you saying people don't cheat in relationships again?

I believe the story because it happens. Even married women with rich husbands cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
you mean he actually cried? he actually needs to swallow the pill ASAP
so many hoes out there

4 Likes

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Pierocash(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Very difficult to find a faithful woman of naija origin these days.

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by heendrix(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
letitrainnow:
E say e dey give her almost everything wet e make from bolt.”

This nigga is a Fool and on this side of my Cabal no pity given whatsoever.....
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Godada:
Guy has been grooming a home grown olosho before she went out of town service
no be small thing
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by donstan18: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
E say e dey give her almost everything wet e make from bolt.”

Reading this actually got me so pissed...

If at this point as a young man, you don’t know that Nigerian “Girlfriends” are packaged prostitutes, then you are very stupid and clueless.

6 Likes

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by SmithRussell(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Damn. So sad
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Freestainworld(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
see break-up
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by greencard: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Love is scam
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by falcon01: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
This story is a lie, Theres absolutely No way she'll Allow a Bolt driver to be ordered for her, Because chances of it been her guy is high!

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by paulolee(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
I dnt care if its real or not but I see no reason why the driver would be crying seeing such a blessing from nature..
not all guys are dt lucky and may never find out even after getting married to these hoes n they still continue cheating in thier matrimonial homes..
hustling boyfriend catch olosho bea n kum de cry, if he come catch d wife wey e pay brideprice for nko?

6 Likes

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by paulolee(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
falcon01:
This story is a lie, Theres absolutely No way she'll Allow a Bolt driver to be ordered for her, Because chances of it been her guy is high!
I know where u are coming from bt ur reason dnt justify if d story is true or not because if all cheaters dey dt sharp, I swear dm for no dey catch any..

3 Likes

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
“Them order bolt for one babe and nah her boyfriend come to pick her up from the hotel. No be small matter omo this guy is heart broken.. I can’t even post that type of video. Chai see as my fellow guy dey cry. E say e dey give her almost everything wet e make from bolt.
Inside Life cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by XXXXTENTACION: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wahala yazzo grin
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
tongue
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by BigYash: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na who trust any girl of nowadays find trouble nah. Their slogan is "he hasn't paid my bride price"

You wen loose,who go pay your price?
Although some major mumu guys still do every Fridays and Saturdays sha.

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Totilopussylick(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
falcon01:
You can't be too sure always.
P. S when God says time up, the rest is history.
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Totilopussylick(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
For this country of nowadays, anything can happen.
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by 1Alex: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
You dey give am almost everything wey you make from bolt.

NO be better crase dey worry you.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
She's not his wife, so what the fvck is he crying for, did she also force him to spend all his earnings on her?

This is the perfect penalty for any man wey refuse to get independence from foolishness

1 Like

Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by falcon01: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
You can't be too sure always.
P. S when God says time up, the rest is history.
man is just weird seeing Pussylick and God in the same Box
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Telstar: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
donstan18:

Reading this actually got me so pissed...

If at this point as a young man, you don’t know that Nigerian “Girlfriends” are packaged prostitutes, then you are very stupid and clueless.

That is correct. This is particularly why I do not give them my digits.
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by johnkey: 2:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Serves the idiot right.
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Well let him bolt too like Usain Bolt.
Re: Driver Left Heartbroken After Finding His Babe In A Hotel As Client Whom The Car by Ayion: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2021
tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman / I Had Sex With My Partner Yesterday / Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.