Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (197961 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
E get one guy wey escape run come Baba place, that day i come dey there, police dey find am upan down. Dem go murd girl for inside hotel room, the shit come cast. This guy as e come, e cary him ride come. Lexus es350 wey e just buy. This guy and him paddy carry ashewo go hotel room for Ogun state, dem commot for Lagos go run shit for there. Them pick the babe that night come carry her go lodge for hotel, them come lodge together like say dem wan bang the babe together. Ashewo no get choice. Raba dey ground. Dem no fucxk the girl when she dey alive. Them come act like say dem no fo the babe again say make she noor worry say make she sleep (dem come transfer money give am). The two of them gather go hotel bar go dey. 1am for midnight twonof them enter the room again go murd the girl ( just like Baba had advised them). One of them used a pillow to suffocate the banny thereby depriving her of oxygen and in no time, she was cold and numb. Then they used a blade they’d brought aling to scrape the hair in her pubic region and kept it aside. Then the guy with the blade made incisions like we have below in the shaved area,

I I
I I
I I I
II
I I I I
I I

Something like that. We mostly see it with the ifa worshipers. Then they used a black powder to numb the cold blood that appeared from the tiny bits of cut skin in a pattern, they put a candle on the four corners of the bed wooden frame and proceeded to take turns to have sex with the cold dead body. And after they cummed to their satisfaction, they in turn produce a axe from their cross bag, first they put the irun obo (pussy hair) they scrapped earlier into a container for safe keeping, then proceeded to cut off both her breasts, the space in between the ladies legs the pussy part(they cut close to the clitories, they grabbed her panties, her bra and her phone. They careful wrapped the cut parts into a polytene bag that they brought along and three it in a back pack. The while room was a big mess. They went into the bathroom, bathed a soap with local sponge to clean off her blood and for ritual purposes, came back and threw the sponge on the carcass that laid lifeless on the bed, changed into neat nee designer clothes that they brought along in the back pack that now housed the polytene bag that contained carefully wrapped fresh human parts, left the hotel room and self checked out. They were long gone snd back to Lagos before the management would suspect the horror but there’s more to the tale of his escape and back to Baba’s coven for help.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Charlesedet: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mazi dodo as I b DOA(director of activities) silent readers committee, but bornto........ Get point which is nt derailing d thread, bt actually drawing d point is eventually derailing, so oga boss Borntowin u na OG just pipe low on one big blunt or collect Op SK make Mazi dodo continue dis thread.

U know say new Tori de com next year and we need dis eye-opening Tori to finish quick to prepare for dat 1.

Abeg Mazi give us update ����

Mak I derail small �����
100***27**
Heritage bank ������
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lets go off key a bit:

Short update:
For inside Coven, i meet landlord wey dey bath with him tenant bath water for him mansion wey him build, he purposely left a pipe broken and refused to fix it, at night, he goes to the pipe, wait on any of his tenant to bath, he collects their water waste inside a paint bucket. Anybody wey bath that time when him wan collect am, as the water they commot bathrom dey go drainage, him go just scoop small keep. Every month he dey carry am come coven, he go come take am do spiritual. Him tenants go come get issues for many many place for their endeavors, dem go come dey owe am, him go come dey furstrate dem join, him no dey get work fam to collect rent and sidown dey monitor as tenants dey enter house commot. But him go dey build other houses for town and dem go dey hear. If better ni dey him tenants body again, one by one, mass eviction, mass quit notice. New people, repeat the same process

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Barrister026:

Dodo all this nw small children cappings bro

Sorry to say this bro, your indeed acting like a kiddo seriously you can't handle criticism? Alot of people on this page can relate to things even far worst than what's been said here. It just that this was a little compilable.
I have no issue with you but just calm down, you skyrocketed the whole thing by yourself this morning.
Maybe it's the accolades that's getting to you.
born2winkingog na 1 of ur moniker be this,i don study u finish,u get like 5 acct for nairaland,once u comment like dis u go use them com they like ur rubbish.....no vexs o say i open ur nyash show everybody o.... Person wise pass u.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Haakeem:
born2winkingog na 1 of ur moniker be this,i don study u finish,u get like 5 acct for nairaland,once u comment like dis u go use them com they like ur rubbish.....no vexs o say i open ur nyash show everybody o.... Person wise pass u.
You think everyone is as jobless like you? 5 acct ke.
I rarely comments on petty chitchats like this, it's only users that don't frequent the sexuality section will say they don't know born2winxxx.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Barrister026:

You think everyone is as jobless like you? 5 acct ke.
I rarely comments on petty chitchats like this, it's only users that don't frequent the sexuality section will say they don't know born2winxxx.
so u mean u are not jobless? Continue wyning ur self.........what born....said is correct but the part he said no one care about d op and that he shuld stop helping people is where i go probs with him.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by GraciousGod190: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Haakeem:
so u mean u are not jobless? Continue wyning ur self.........what born....said is correct but the part he said no one care about d op and that he shuld stop helping people is where i go probs with him.
Born2win didn't tell the op not to help anyone, though he over stressed the issue.
Seriously, born2winnx is one of the few philanthropist have seen on nairaland. With likes of hungerbad, pocohàntas and some persons in the football betting thread.
That's the way he talks.
Am sure he didn't even meant to stop the giveaway.
The guy can psych sometimes.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by umassor(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dodoatirice...Silence is golden...please ride on ...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
The. Another nigga wey i dey meet for there, this guy I’ve never met him in person, he always calls baba from yankee everytime, everytime. The niiga was in the trenches before, they did white osho for him. Nigga gbera e travel go yankee go settle down, if he understood the consequences of his ritual I don’t know, five years in yankee, for that way e don get money die.. but back in the coven, something represented this dude, somewhere on the wall, his life span hanged in a padlock. It just sat thee, a padlock toed to a very small wooden carved statue that represented a man and Baba from Nigeria helped him carry out rites because he couldn’t come home and the Shigidi tied to a padlock represented this guy. The shigidi was carved in a way that it had a hole in the mouth and from that hole, you could feed it anything. Everytime anything was asked to be dine regarding this dude, his mum visited the coven, took the shigidi and acted on his behalf. If baba told the guy he was going to eat a spiritual meal ebooor, his mum will call him and ask him to stay indoors in America, he’d be stark naked in the privacy of his room and as his mum fed the shigidi particles of spiritual food in baba’s coven, he called back and said he felt food and had to pick particles of meat from his tooth with the help of a took pick. Then Baba praises him each time. Same as if baba informed him that he’d bath a soap, his mum bath the shigidi calling his name with whatever soap baba provided, he calls back and says something like he’s smelling very different or feeling lightheaded. The day wey kasala burst, nigga flee to Nigeria unnoticed, didn’t inform Baba self, he get sacrifice wey e suppose carry as soon as he landed if he had informed baba. But dude loosegaurded and felt he could just hop in and hop out. In the coven, as soon a she probably got into the hotel room he booked, i sat in the coven and notice that padlock snap and it just didn’t snap open like that, it produced smoke as soon as it snapped. I called Baba’s attention to it and he just took the shigidi and asked his assistant to bury it as the beneficiary had loosegaurded and would be minus in no time. If only the nigga’s mum picked her call that night, Baba would have remedied it and averted the then impending doom in her so. But she ignored Baba’s call. Three days after, him G wagon wey be latest, him dribe am go town with ice for neck, then armed robbers trace am go him hotel back, as him say make him drive enter the hotel, 3 guys barricade am, him come open door drm just throway am english for chest like 3 times. Price paid. Small loosegaurd o

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
dodoatirice:
Lets go off key a bit:

Short update:
For inside Coven, i meet landlord wey dey bath with him tenant bath water for him mansion wey him build, he purposely left a pipe broken and refused to fix it, at night, he goes to the pipe, wait on any of his tenant to bath, he collects their water waste inside a paint bucket. Anybody wey bath that time when him wan collect am, as the water they commot bathrom dey go drainage, him go just scoop small keep. Every month he dey carry am come coven, he go come take am do spiritual. Him tenants go come get issues for many many place for their endeavors, dem go come dey owe am, him go come dey furstrate dem join, him no dey get work fam to collect rent and sidown dey monitor as tenants dey enter house commot. But him go dey build other houses for town and dem go dey hear. If better ni dey him tenants body again, one by one, mass eviction, mass quit notice. New people, repeat the same process

Oboy eeee shocked shocked shocked...

Dis one deep oooo...

Come be like say i no go dey baff for house again before person wey i dey give my hard earned money go dey tap my glory....

Dodoatirice welcome back oooo....

Abegggggg no reason every matter wey don sup.....

Abegggggg Give us more updates Brodaman..
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Wanbissaka: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
dodoatirice:

The. Another nigga wey i dey meet for there, this guy I’ve never met him in person, he always calls baba from yankee everytime, everytime. The niiga was in the trenches before, they did white osho for him. Nigga gbera e travel go yankee go settle down, if he understood the consequences of his ritual I don’t know, five years in yankee, for that way e don get money die.. but back in the coven, something represented this dude, somewhere on the wall, his life span hanged in a padlock. It just sat thee, a padlock toed to a very small wooden carved statue that represented a man and Baba from Nigeria helped him carry out rites because he couldn’t come home and the Shigidi tied to a padlock represented this guy. The shigidi was carved in a way that it had a hole in the mouth and from that hole, you could feed it anything. Everytime anything was asked to be dine regarding this dude, his mum visited the coven, took the shigidi and acted on his behalf. If baba told the guy he was going to eat a spiritual meal ebooor, his mum will call him and ask him to stay indoors in America, he’d be stark naked in the privacy of his room and as his mum fed the shigidi particles of spiritual food in baba’s coven, he called back and said he felt food and had to pick particles of meat from his tooth with the help of a took pick. Then Baba praises him each time. Same as if baba informed him that he’d bath a soap, his mum bath the shigidi calling his name with whatever soap baba provided, he calls back and says something like he’s smelling very different or feeling lightheaded. The day wey kasala burst, nigga flee to Nigeria unnoticed, didn’t inform Baba self, he get sacrifice wey e suppose carry as soon as he landed if he had informed baba. But dude loosegaurded and felt he could just hop in and hop out. In the coven, as soon a she probably got into the hotel room he booked, i sat in the coven and notice that padlock snap and it just didn’t snap open like that, it produced smoke as soon as it snapped. I called Baba’s attention to it and he just took the shigidi and asked his assistant to bury it as the beneficiary had loosegaurded and would be minus in no time. If only the nigga’s mum picked her call that night, Baba would have remedied it and averted the then impending doom in her so. But she ignored Baba’s call. Three days after, him G wagon wey be latest, him dribe am go town with ice for neck, then armed robbers trace am go him hotel back, as him say make him drive enter the hotel, 3 guys barricade am, him come open door drm just throway am english for chest like 3 times. Price paid. Small loosegaurd o
he thinks say he devil dey give Osho free money undecided
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by lyriclekidd(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Epeegee:
This my nigga collected $180k for benefits last year,see his message last night,haven't heard from him until now

Had it been he see person do giveaway for him yesterday,he might not think of this

Let him help those he feels like helping,a guy posted here he only needs money to buy rubber glasses for his kids for Christmas,I went reading it yesterday,I wish I could help him put smile on those kids face

Dodoatirice your enemy no go mock you

Make he go hang himself, stupid ass nigggas. You collect $180k from last year spend everything finish. This him suffering go reach next 5 years. Stupid dumb ass yahoo boys. Na una dy make game tire person. Too much dumb niggas in this shit. If we find out now he no use the money do better thing than to oppress him guys and people around. Such fuckeryy.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Op you are doing well...next pls.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
lyriclekidd:

Make he go hang himself, stupid ass nigggas. You collect $180k from last year spend everything finish. This him suffering go reach next 5 years. Stupid dumb ass yahoo boys. Na una dy make game tire person. Too much dumb niggas in this shit. If we find out now he no use the money do better thing than to oppress him guys and people around. Such fuckeryy.
I swear.. Very unfortunate fellow...make hunger kill am na!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
thanks dodo, this last update is deep, even the niggar mother is involved imagine how deep this street hustle is, the beginning of ones problem in life is comparison, people wey no no watsup go dey jealous the guy mother for area. GOd bless the legit hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Things
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Op, abeg tell us how u take poor Na, the story don dey too long and no sweet again as before.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2021
sulorog:
Op, abeg tell us how u take poor Na, the story don dey too long and no sweet again as before.

Okay sure, i carry hoelowshoe go house e come die for my hand. Police come come i come go do case. As i come back baba don die. Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2021
dodoatirice:

Okay sure, i carry hoelowshoe go house e come die for my hand. Police come come i come go do case. As i come back baba don die. Case closed.
ah!

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
dodoatirice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

Ahswear problem no dey finish grin grin grin

Brodaman Abegggggg leave dat guy matter come feed us more detailed update.....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Waiting
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2021
dodoatirice please kindly disclose your location we would like to pay a courtsy visit.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Haakeem:
dah born2mumu na werey.
I nor just understand d guy at all
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2021
formular760:

Dey mumu yourself
you must be stupid because i wasnt talking to you but you can come along

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2021
dodoatirice:
Lets go off key a bit:

Short update:
lannlord and landlady matter sha.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2021
formular760:

You dey mumu yourself. Efcc wey dey ask for location. Scammer oshi
you have guts right? let's see.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by formular760: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2021
EFCCAbuja:
you have guts right? let's see.

Just shut up already ode. You’re making a big mockery of yourself
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2021
dodoatirice:

see o!
d guy self dey run d parol wit him mumsi.
things dey happen sha
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2021
Anticipating
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2021
see eh! two things for dis life be say (1) u nor fit cheat Chukwu okike (2) u nor fit cheat ekwe-nsu.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (78) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.