Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (197595 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2021
EFCCAbuja:
dodoatirice please kindly disclose your location we would like to pay a courtsy visit.
HE is living at akwa ibom the capital of newyork city near abakaliki under one mango tree like that gringringrin angry

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Dukio: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Please brothers I have this minute created a new husband and wife channel ‘Tina & Kaakyire’ (no content yet) but go and subscribe and hit the notification button so when we start, you’re good to go.

It’s going to be fun packed – lifestyle topics, Christian topics, marriage, children, Ghana & Nigerian dishes, Prize giveaways etc.

We are hoping to upload our very first video on or before Christmas day.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbOLc7mDbJrPb9lz_4yYRPQ

Please just this one help and I will be forever grateful. Please I am pleading

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Dukio:
Please brothers I have this minute created a new husband and wife channel ‘Tina & Kaakyire’ (no content yet) but go and subscribe and hit the notification button so when we start, you’re good to go.

It’s going to be fun packed – lifestyle topics, Christian topics, marriage, children, Ghana & Nigerian dishes, Prize giveaways etc.

We are hoping to upload our very first video on or before Christmas day.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbOLc7mDbJrPb9lz_4yYRPQ

Please just this one help and I will be forever grateful. Please I am pleading
SUBSCRIBED with nokia c3-00,it would be sad that i wouldent be able to paticipate in the channel,though i already SUBSCRIBED

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Dukio: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Haakeem:
SUBSCRIBED with nokia c3-00,it would be sad that i wouldent be able to paticipate in the channel,though i already SUBSCRIBED
Thanks bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by christheair(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
started from the bottom nw am here grin cool

Boss tuale smiley
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rhu4xce: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
dodoatirice:

Okay sure, i carry hoelowshoe go house e come die for my hand. Police come come i come go do case. As i come back baba don die. Case closed.

Kudos to you boss...finishing off a story while its still going on. Me i still dey gbadun as e dey go oh.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Waiting
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
The Spiritual Sars people them, they were obviously mad at the fact that Baba who was the intermediary between me and them got dragged into the Mix, i took Baba’s freedom the day i cut his feet and Baba took my lemme call it Spiritual misfortunes which was always impending. I was damned sure that the spirits that beat him the other day that made him sick or put it this way, all his encounters with the Spirits that he invoked either for money making or for pure evil, they switched up on him and didn’t really worry me. But Baba’s liberation came too soon. Because I didn’t really know anything, Baba called me and asked me ti see him, it was just me and him in the coven as his assistant was sent to buy things in the native Market.

Then as part of the whole me and baba leg dey inside one trouser, he prepared an Aseje, he made the same thing for me and him based on the fact that our blood were intertwined. I even supervised it and was sure we ate the same thing. As soon as i was done eating, i thought it was only normal for me to relax in my car because i felt drowsy a bit. I got up, made for the door and slumped. 2 days later, i was awake in the coven, my hair scrapped, my fine trimmed finger nails gone. My pubic hairs gone. Then a long incision ran in two’s from the back of my head down to just before my buttocks. I looked at Baba, he’d retained his former mean and no nonsense stance and the hair on his head was no longer there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by ashatoda: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
One chance grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
watin go happen like this nw.

Nice update op.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Healthrelatedjo: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ha,u don looseguard
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
you losequard for baba finally, baba don show you the thing he take pass you
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wahala no dey finish ooooo shocked shocked shocked...

You forget say Baba get access to the gods to plead for soft landing while you don't grin...

Mehnnnnn make i balance well dey observe as ur unending calamity take dey unfold cheesy cheesy

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wahala.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by anyilalaz: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why you loose gaurd self... Am pain now..

dodoatirice:

The Spiritual Sars people them, they were obviously mad at the fact that Baba who was the intermediary between me and them got dragged into the Mix, i took Baba’s freedom the day i cut his feet and Baba took my lemme call it Spiritual misfortunes which was always impending. I was damned sure that the spirits that beat him the other day that made him sick or put it this way, all his encounters with the Spirits that he invoked either for money making or for pure evil, they switched up on him and didn’t really worry me. But Baba’s liberation came too soon. Because I didn’t really know anything, Baba called me and asked me ti see him, it was just me and him in the coven as his assistant was sent to buy things in the native Market.

Then as part of the whole me and baba leg dey inside one trouser, he prepared an Aseje, he made the same thing for me and him based on the fact that our blood were intertwined. I even supervised it and was sure we ate the same thing. As soon as i was done eating, i thought it was only normal for me to relax in my car because i felt drowsy a bit. I got up, made for the door and slumped. 2 days later, i was awake in the coven, my hair scrapped, my fine trimmed finger nails gone. My pubic hairs gone. Then a long incision ran in two’s from the back of my head down to just before my buttocks. I looked at Baba, he’d retained his former mean and no nonsense stance and the hair on his head was no longer there.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
dodoatirice:

Sure Boss especially that my first to comment bros. I got yhu

Dodoatirice, December hustle for family never let me fit visit your thread since, Make I just drop the aza
Godfrey Onoriode Gidigba
UBA
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wahala
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2021
E don happen.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by preshman22: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2021
The suspense is killing me
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Then the rat race began between me and this Baba, one of the very first things he did was to not call me end of the same month as he always did, i even went to see him and he said not to worry, I didn’t need do anything or bring anything, i asked if he was sure and he said he was the mouth piece of the gods and his numerous spirits and case had to close. I just knew something wasn’t right. I was now as humble as a Battery aided door bell that broke. Baba, himself returned to his normal stance as i mentioned earlier. But the tortoise decided to race the hare, it knew I wouldn’t win the race at all, but the willingness to at least try, gave the tortoise a hedge. And there’s a thing with ‘Slow’ Slow with consistency and a little luck becomes Steady. Nobody na island for this life. I left Baba’s place after visiting him end of that month to know whats up. Baba wanted to even the score, he felt used, ridiculed and disrespected when i had that edge over him and in that short while that he was on the receiving end of whatever punishment i was to go through. But he’d decided to finish me and end me by neglecting the things the spirit wanted and gradually he hoped that they beat me to death at some point. How i knew?

I was approaching my car that day, then his assistant came to me and requested for a lift to the junction ad he had errands he had to run for Baba. We hadn’t even ridden very far when i just used scope to ask him. The question i asked was just a play play question because i only wanted to lighten the mood.

Me:
Osa you like this wey dey go buy things for baba dry run him errands, you go don sabi work too oo

Osa:
Ah, i don dey witi Baba since when i dey small, everything naim i sabi.

Me:
You mean say, God forbid o, if Baba pai like this, you fit take over Coven

Osa:
(Looks left and right like we were more than two in the vehicle)
Brosee Eh, Baba no need die, me sef go soon leave am go dey dey run my own level. Na Baba no one geh money, me i wan dey run level for people dey drive (looks around in my Bloddy Benzo) this kain Moto wey you carry put for yanch!

Me:
(As Omo Ogbon wanting more info)
Na lie joor, you wey be say na bring this bring that Baba dey take you do shebi i dey see you.

Osa:
(Now feels Challenged)
Bross, i now wetin i dey tokk. I fit show you small thing sef as we dey go like this.

Me:
Wetin you fit do.

Osa
I fit commot for inside this car wey you noor go open door.

Me:
Oya doam make i see.

He agrees to and then, i was looking at him and trying to focus on the road almost immediately, I’d look in his direction, look back across the windshield to the road ahead and in one split second that I thought i blinked and before my eyes refocused because of the effect of the blink. He was gone. And he was there again. Arrrrh abi werey ni omo yi ni? The same pickin wey i don beat multiple times? Oh so you dey pity my life naim make you no dey fight back all those tume wey i beat you i queried. “Bros i no fit use am fight abi take fight you. Baba go run me down if he know say i sabi. Why you come tell me say make i carry you reach front when you fit juss vanish i querried again. Bross, if you noor sabi me, i come appear for your shop come buy fish, you nor go caput? Werey omo.

Since he talked about money earlier, i reached into my car safe and gave him fifty thousand. He took the money and was visibly excited. Then i asked for his number. Baba no gree am use phone. But codedly, i reached into the safe again and gave him an iphone six that i had left there idling for a long time. Omo. With these things wey i do for the boi inside that car ride. He sold Baba out to me again. Emi omo Ogbon, Omo Beeza Beeza.

105 hypmen on my payroll
Plenti Concubines Eyan Wise Man - Solomon Better OG
Eyan Frosh Of Canada (mofi owo moforun Mofi Sa daiya)

Eyan
JESSICA OG (Better OG)
I look my Garage, too many choices

Eyan
Jamiu Lotto
OOOOG
(I love lexus gan, my next ride na lexus e go be, my next ride after that one na Lexus e go be)
Eyan, Inside my Lexus Suv, Na mopol dey front seat, na me dey owner side dey chat hoelowshow for Malay.)

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Oshey OP wey sabi cheesy
More ink to your pen boss smiley
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2021
too much sense will not kee you o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rhu4xce: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Early morning update like dis be like hot tea and bread for dis 022. Kudos OP. Eyan Ceeza
Eyan Jago
Eyan Niqqaboi
Eyan Shade...lol
Eyan Baba
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by EUEA: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2021
I would hve luved 2 finsh dis story o bh i cant Tnx u sha
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Bros shebi that time inside Coven wey Baba tell you say nothing go do you say you no need drop anything this month say dem Ojuju norr tokk. bros many things go do you. Baba wey dey sleep wey dey talk, him noor know say him dey tokk. Him dey reason your matter for him sleep broseeeeh Baba don promise say him go show you because that him leg wey you cut e pain am, and for their meeting wey him and him other spiritualist dey do, dem don demote am. Na you be the first person wey go do that kain thing. ( he reassures me) all this things wey i tokk bros. I know am because dem dey do meeting for here because Baba na the head. So i dey hear all them matter well well. Bross you sef you get mind. You cut AgbaAwo toes Chai. You wicked.. (we both laugh for a bit) he continues. Baba noor fit go meeting like this. Dem don Ban am for life. If him die now.. dem go bury am, him leg go dey outside

Me:
Wetin you mean by him leg go dey outside?

Osa:
See Bross o. Dem go bury am 3 feet for floor no be the normal six feet, them go come cut him him leg share to all the people wey dey the cult. Dem go Bury Baba 3 feet because if person wan initiate to their spiritual cult as spiritualist, na Baba part dem go go dig cut cook for am chop as fresher. 3 feet no too really deep.

Then he went ahead and told me that i needed to avert the impending Sars that would burst me spiritually that night. Because something was supposed to be done that day and Baba decided not to do it so i could get beat just like i did to him.

Bross, go your house, by native plate like sixx, buy six white spotless fowl. You go sit down for floor arrange the plate for your front. Carry each fowl round your head 3 times, you go come slaughter am put the blood for all the plate. Just kneel down with am. Them people go come your house. But dem go see the things wey you put for ground as symbol say na them offend you, as you nooor hear anything from them. Na wetin e mean be that. Dem go come go meet Baba ask am why e noor deliver their message. Me i noor go dey house this night sha.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Maxi Dodoatirice you are doing well...
Nice update wink

1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Small Update
I bought the things he asked me to buy, got home, called Baba again to ask him if he was sure nothing had to be done. Okay no wahala, i dropped the call and did as Osa instructed. They did come, i heard s knock, felt their presence. The whistles and rustling. But they left. Me i just clear the area, turned on my laptop and see what j could do that night. On Baba’s end,

Osa Calls me in the morning..

Bros (laughing heartily on the other end. Brosss i no tel you?? Dem wire Baba oo. Chai e come dey shout dey call your name.

Me cutting in (Shebi you no dey coven how you take know

OSa:
Baba no gree me commot na. Me i lock up inside. I no come out. But e shout your name sotey e come dey beg you join.

Me :
Ehn ehn. Omo you sabi work ooo Chai. No worry no worry, i go do like say i noor know, i dey come coven today.

Osa:
I go stil give you the full gist.

Everything is fair in love and war ojarey

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by iboboyswag(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2021
dodoatirice:
Bros shebi that time inside Coven wey Baba tell you say nothing go do you say you no need drop anything this month say dem Ojuju norr tokk. bros many things go do you. Baba wey dey sleep wey dey talk, him noor know say him dey tokk. Him dey reason your matter for him sleep broseeeeh Baba don promise say him go show you because that him leg wey you cut e pain am, and for their meeting wey him and him other spiritualist dey do, dem don demote am. Na you be the first person wey go do that kain thing. ( he reassures me) all this things wey i tokk bros. I know am because dem dey do meeting for here because Baba na the head. So i dey hear all them matter well well. Bross you sef you get mind. You cut AgbaAwo toes Chai. You wicked.. (we both laugh for a bit) he continues. Baba noor fit go meeting like this. Dem don Ban am for life. If him die now.. dem go bury am, him leg go dey outside

Me:
Wetin you mean by him leg go dey outside?

Osa:
See Bross o. Dem go bury am 3 feet for floor no be the normal six feet, them go come cut him him leg share to all the people wey dey the cult. Dem go Bury Baba 3 feet because if person wan initiate to their spiritual cult as spiritualist, na Baba part dem go go dig cut cook for am chop as fresher. 3 feet no too really deep.

Then he went ahead and told me that i needed to avert the impending Sars that would burst me spiritually that night. Because something was supposed to be done that day and Baba decided not to do it so i could get beat just like i did to him.

Bross, go your house, by native plate like sixx, buy six white spotless fowl. You go sit down for floor arrange the plate for your front. Carry each fowl round your head 3 times, you go come slaughter am put the blood for all the plate. Just kneel down with am. Them people go come your house. But dem go see the things wey you put for ground as symbol say na them offend you, as you nooor hear anything from them. Na wetin e mean be that. Dem go come go meet Baba ask am why e noor deliver their message. Me i noor go dey house this night sha.

Mazi Dodo... Keep it coming. You too much. Your one crate of lager still dey wait for you anytime you want am.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kroos205: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Breakfast smiley
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by collinometricx: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Baba don collect again
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by rayvelez(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Chai baba don collect langba again lwkmd...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2021
dodoatirice thanks for this early morning breakfastgrin...u are doing well,pls update as soon as possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (78) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.