Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (198029 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
So many twists and turns.

First to get to Page 70 cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Jaydasilva10: 1:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Second to get to page 70
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2022
3rd to get there!

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by GeneralB: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Good Job
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Healthrelatedjo: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2022
4th to get here!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by tammyf: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2022
5th

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by quadri956(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2022
6th
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holywizard: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Bro u are good
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Sthandawasam(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2022
9th

Yah neh!!! cool
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Anticipating
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by marvellously(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
You guys are funny grin grin grin, like who does first to reach here n there, some of us here are online 24/7 so as soon as dodoatirice paste any update sharp sharp we don see am but we nor dey comment so as others go enjoy the story no be so so comment dem go see but nice one y'all kudos for the consistency and more grease to ur elbow oga OP, Las las u dey see the views for ur own end.
Ps I come in peace cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Zeel007: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
DSC7:

Maybe presently nothing dey happen....

But las las many many things go still happen..
Lol, you even get time dey reply am, Dem no dey tell person nah. Leave am make E shook and for something wey pass am

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Zeel007: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dodo how far nah baba

Abeg baba, post update le ni ka le ri nkan ka.

This your story too sweet, wahlahi
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
marvellously:
You guys are funny grin grin grin, like who does first to reach here n there, some of us here are online 24/7 so as soon as dodoatirice paste any update sharp sharp we don see am but we nor dey comment so as others go enjoy the story no be so so comment dem go see but nice one y'all kudos for the consistency and more grease to ur elbow oga OP, Las las u dey see the views for ur own end.
Ps I come in peace cool cool
na just to catch crush...

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2022

It has been a long time since I commented on this thread...
We have been here since the first page and still here...

Nice work Maxi Dodoatirice...

1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Teddybliss: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Athemisia:

It has been a long time since I commented on this thread...
We have been here since the first page and still here...

Nice work Maxi Dodoatirice...
Your monikee

Dsc7

Bukolaberry
Uthlaw

Were the very first active commenter when we started

It has been quite a journey but dodo has been really feeding us well

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Teddybliss:

Your monikee

Dsc7

Bukolaberry
Uthlaw

Athemisia also follow for the first train... cool

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Following
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Baba give us as he dey hot
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Waiting
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Baba we da wait o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Like 3 update straight!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Teddybliss:

Your monikee

Dsc7

Bukolaberry
Uthlaw

True...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by immaculateimmey(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nice story line....really enjoyed every part of it. Please sir is dat all?
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Chimafabian(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2022
No level. Sha u go make sense last last! Lol
dodoatirice:
Still on that car ride, we drove from Ikotun and headed to the Ajah, we got to Ilaje on the island, and he throttled down to Abraham Adesanya Ajah Road 6a. We drove into the estate and i still didn’t know what Ceeza was up to, he asked me to get in lnto his car at my mum’s shop and so i did, I didn’t ask questions as to where we were headed or where he was taking us, i just couldn’t, he spoke all the way till we got to the island.. I couldn’t day a thing asides the twale boss and congrats i said after i got into the ride and the vexing Air condition in the car didn’t have any respect for me. I was shocked. This was a guy that people didn’t believe in even after he’d proved in the streets with the flashy lifestyle he lived. He’d always say, things like “I preordered the iphone 12 pro max” and he’d show you screenshots to back the claim. Then when he somehow sees you know what’s up and that he wasn’t playing then he’ll add his favorite line “no be sag i no get money for ride, i just like bike” and that was right before his car purchase. We got into Abraham adesanya estate, took a sharp turn at road 6a exactly and a massive gate came into view. I finally asked him whats up and what we were doing in front of this fine house and he asked me to follow his lead and that was it. Finally we drove in, right after the gate guy confirmed who we were and after he parked, we walked to the back of the house and we were faced with a door. Ceeza knocked and the door opened and we walked into the apartment.

In my life i have never seen so many dudes with laptops and bitcheees, so as i have never walked into an apartment where the stench of Loud, Shisha and loud Music filled and rented the air respectively. It was a four bedroom duplex and the ground floor housed the Lounge, kitchen, dinning and the visitors toilet. Upstairs was where the rooms were if I can remember vividly. Downstairs, at the lounge, there in the wall was a Tv that costs nothing less than a million Nairaland. Infact everything in that apartment had a touch of class or I’d say expensiveness in it. From the Tv to the sound bar to the chairs and damned was it cold? Yes twenty four seven it was. But on that day, i understood what hussle kingdom was, in that setting, Ceeza mixed freely with everyone and yes they new he bough a ride because i heard things like “congrats my gee, welcome to the keys club” another guy said, “ guy no go do werey oo, we go drink die tonight” while all of that went on, my mind went on a search of its own.. i looked at how many guys lived in that comfort and 7 boys lived there and all had expensive laptops and phones. They wouldn’t or didn’t talk to me because I didn’t look like them. Bleep up wey dey be say, i wear native ankara go hussle kingdom where the smallest homie for there dey use mac book pro.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 2:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Chimafabian(m): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2022
There's no life in fraud cos I've been there. It steals your life, and glorify u with a life that isn't yours which in the end you'll struggle to find yourself.
VicThory:
Bro, you still dey game

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Chimafabian(m): 3:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Adsensegirl:
This is exactly why I don't follow stories that have not ended. I hate delays in my life

Hahahaha easy bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2022
I had gone far too into doings that even God had decided to look away as i only didn’t give what belonged to Caesar to Caesar, i sold my entire soul to him. Bit that was not all, Big Alfa said, through hard work, i was destined to be rich, a successful businessman who would’ve climbed the ladder through hard work and tenacity but even a photocopier machine pays the price for being that fast and duplicative through ink cartridge. My case was far beyond redemption and only God could forgive me as that was the only thing that remained. Even the quack and power drunk Babalawo that helped in facilitating the devils plan over my life had died in custody through Big Alfa’s checking and he was the only one who could ever undid all the things i soiled my hands with. Big Alfa said, it would be a surprise if i lived past seven days myself and if i lived past the seven day period, then the Almighty Allah had listened and forgiven my sins and it was after then that we’d be able to get rid of the parasites but the big catch was, i would be so poor as a church rat. Not that I won’t make any money, the only money remaining for me to be making would be stipends, something i could feed with and on a daily and not more, nothing else. He said, I’d have to walk away from everything i have acquired through scams from the biggest of them to the tiniest detail. But thats if i made it past the seven day mark. I had no choice to choose a choice… at that junction, shit had hit the fan. Big Alfa was very skeptical and wouldn’t want someone to turn up dead in the family house as he wouldn’t want any stress as to be shalayaing things.. So i had to find a temporary room in one of those low cost housings around, Alfa went back to the family house with promise to check on me and assist me in asking for forgiveness from Almighty Allah with prayers.

I was left alone in this room, me? I reflected on the things big alfa said, and the thought of ending up as poor as a church rat striked fear into my soul. So i go come dey beg to dey chop?? No way joor. As the days passed by, i conjured up the thoughts of snipper or something strong to finish myself off once and for all. No time.. but only myself would stop myself because asides that other time i jumped in the sea and saw blackout, taking ones life is as hard as giving birth. Thoughts after thoughts, my mind was ready, but my body wasn’t.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Yahoo guy is getting broke...real mattes

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2022
dodoatirice:
I had gone far too into doings that even God had decided to look away as i only didn’t give what belonged to Caesar to Caesar, i sold my entire soul to him. Bit that was not all, Big Alfa said, through hard work, i was destined to be rich, a successful businessman who would’ve climbed the ladder through hard work and tenacity but even a photocopier machine pays the price for being that fast and duplicative through ink cartridge. My case was far beyond redemption and only God could forgive me as that was the only thing that remained. Even the quack and power drunk Babalawo that helped in facilitating the devils plan over my life had died in custody through Big Alfa’s checking and he was the only one who could ever undid all the things i soiled my hands with. Big Alfa said, it would be a surprise if i lived past seven days myself and if i lived past the seven day period, then the Almighty Allah had listened and forgiven my sins and it was after then that we’d be able to get rid of the parasites but the big catch was, i would be so poor as a church rat. Not that I won’t make any money, the only money remaining for me to be making would be stipends, something i could feed with and on a daily and not more, nothing else. He said, I’d have to walk away from everything i have acquired through scams from the biggest of them to the tiniest detail. But thats if i made it past the seven day mark. I had no choice to choose a choice… at that junction, shit had hit the fan. Big Alfa was very skeptical and wouldn’t want someone to turn up dead in the family house as he wouldn’t want any stress as to be shalayaing things.. So i had to find a temporary room in one of those low cost housings around, Alfa went back to the family house with promise to check on me and assist me in asking for forgiveness from Almighty Allah with prayers.

I was left alone in this room, me? I reflected on the things big alfa said, and the thought of ending up as poor as a church rat striked fear into my soul. So i go come dey beg to dey chop?? No way joor. As the days passed by, i conjured up the thoughts of snipper or something strong to finish myself off once and for all. No time.. but only myself would stop myself because asides that other time i jumped in the sea and saw blackout, taking ones life is as hard as giving birth. Thoughts after thoughts, my mind was ready, but my body wasn’t.

On the morning of the fifth day, I finally summoned courage, found a local boy and send him snipper, he came back with the package and the change. I asked him to keep the change. I was gonna do this at a time when i was certain to die and no one coming to my aid. I set the package aside. I had to wait till i was certain everyone in the face me i slap you type of building had slept till i carried out my act so i was sure to be dead prob by morning.. e pay me make i no feel anything, no shame and finger pointing than to be as poor as a church rat and be made a study case in peoples home to their kids. But on this particular day, time seemingly dragged along like a snail that had challenged a sleeping hare to the finish line.. Alfa came to check on me around noon, apologizing for helping Big Alfa run some errands because of an inflow of people that came for prayers. So that be the reason why he’d brought my breakfast late. I accepted the food, he noticed the insecticide solution idling in the corner of the room just where the broom was kept. I told him i intended fighting off mosquitoes that night. He left an hour later.

Around evening, i laid down to rest a bit and woke up the next morning which was the sixth day. Damn!! I had slept from evening throughout the night till the next morning. I shifted my gaze to where i kept the insecticide i had plans to drink the night before.. the contents were spilled on the floor. And the broom that was beside it had changed position.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Nice update next pls.
Mazi Dodo you are doing well jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (78) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.