Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (198041 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
This last update got me like cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by YoungBrymo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
thanks for the update, finally the mad man words come to pass, four mad men for you alone , they want to induct you properly.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
See twist, story don change hand.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na that day i know say mad men dey waka, we trekked for like forever, worst part was, people were looking at us. These mad people, they picked trash, gave me bread that they kept in their dirty Coffers and made sure i ate it. At night, we went to an uncompleted building where they slept and waited till the last one of them dozed. I tiptoed from the number of mad sleeping bodies scattered around the space they slept in and off i ran into the night! I trekked and trekked first i located the prayer center, thankfully, it was opened perfect. I went inside and slept on one of the prayer maths.. i was really spent and all my body was encircled with pain from the whips of mad men.. it didn’t take long, i dozed off completely. I then transitioned into the dream world. In my dream, i was in a court room and the judge was the only person I haven’t met or seen in my life in reality. The rest of the room too consisted of other faces I didn’t know. Baba was there too but in a separate dock. Then the judge who i thought his voice was a little too loud started proceedings.

Judge:
And why have you come before me??
(He asked gesturing at me)

Me:
Hum Sir, I don’t know, do i have any business here? And what is this place?

Judge:
This is the midway point between life and death, tormented souls bring their cases here when they want revenge for the brutal murder of their bodies and forceful takeover of their destinies by barbaric human-people that the Almighty created but went astray. Your being here is no coincidence and here you have no lawyer/attorney to stand your case for you or talk for you, you do the talking and defending by yourself. So i ask a question, you give the answers because you were there, you know if you did it or not do you understand!!

Me:
Yes I do.

Judge:
Very good, you learn so fast..
Shall we start?
(Gestures to someone in the open courtroom)
Bring in all the souls that lodged a case against this man)

Then the door opens and people trooped in in their numbers, all the people i used

Mumsy
Jago
Shade
The albinos
The corpse i was sleeping with their dead bodies
Etc

(You all know about it as i mentioned in previous updates)

All the people i used they filled the long dock and i looked back at Mr judge and his mouth was wide agape!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Scary dream WTF
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
This type of dream
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
See twist, story don change hand.
Like how i usually say,dodo go spicy up the story come again. Dodoatirice you are doing well, nyc updates,feed us more!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by YoungBrymo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice update dodo ati rice
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Cuminsideher: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
There's a void here Dodo.
You never made mention to us what happened next to Shade.
Did she die
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Haakeem:
Like how i usually say,dodo go spicy up the story come again. Dodoatirice you are doing well, nyc updates,feed us more!!
Bros mi this broke yahoo guy don come, see but lets wait if he'll conquer.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Damn scary
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by JON01: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Full Court House. Wahala Lmfao
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Trun: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mehn...I enjoyed every bit of this story! It got me for days now !!thankGid I am here now ..what’s the next update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by damosade(m): 2:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Even Mr Judge sef surprised.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Cuminsideher:
There's a void here Dodo.
You never made mention to us what happened next to Shade.
Did she die
She might not be dead, but she is nothing more than a walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Following smiley
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2022
Athemisia:

She might not be dead, but she is nothing more than a walking corpse.

The guy want make i talk ni jarey bro, and i no get that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2022
Wahala for who him judgement start inside dream shocked shocked shocked..

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Judge:
Wait you mean to say only you used all of these people?

Me:
(I was going to answer in the affirmative, i just sight baba!! In the courtroom looking unbothered and unworried)
I didn’t know it will get to these numbers, but it was me and him (pointing to Baba that perpetrated the act, He told me what to do and i agreed to getting it done.

Judge:
You don’t come before me and shift blames. When it gets to (pointing at Baba) he will answer.

Then the said judge gave everyone me and Baba used a fair hearing and one by one they narrated the gruesome murder from the hands of me and Baba. The last to talk was a kid, a baby that could talk?? He introduced himself and narrated how i connived with a nurse to steal is placenta thereby causing his demise the same day he was born. Getting to my mums Turn,
She just couldn’t say a thing, she spent the whole time the judge gave her to stare at me and even at that, she tried to say a word but just couldn’t find the words.

Judge:
(Looking in my direction) What do you have to say to yourself now stupid)

Me:
Nothing.

Judge:
okay, let me get to you in a bit!!
World best Babalawo?
World best Babalawo??

No response from Baba as He seemed lost in thoughts then Judge produced all those long flexible whips and from where he sat, he weaved the whip and twaiii.

Baba:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yeeeeeeeh!
Ahn, una don sentence me?

Judge:
I know say you know where you dey sha?
I hope say you know say this no be merr dream sha?

Baba:
I know i know chai!!

Judge:
Very good, oya explain why you use a whole football team fo juju.

Baba:
Chaaaaaaaaaaiye!!
Na him come meet me…

Judge:
(Cuts in sharp)
Abi na him friend wey you first do ritual for bring am
Which one??

Baba:
I forget.. na true.. na him friend carry am come!!

Judge:
Oh so wan take me play small?
Raises the whip again
(Twai! twai!! twai!!!)

Baba then goes about crying out a rap album of wailings. Chai maybe this whip was different from the one Spiritual Dss used on us both, or Spiritual sars!! I no know i sha know say, that whip no go touch me for here as i gat speak the truth!! But the thing touch Baba well well even for my dream. Baba weeped uncontrollably like a kid, and i felt like buying him a candy to keep quiet.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Nice one Dodoatirice.....

Abegggggg feed us more make we use dey pass this environmental
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Nxt pls.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
DSC7:
Wahala for who him judgement start inside dream shocked shocked shocked..
grin grin
If you are find guilty and convicted na bye-bye be that...

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by MoneyGoDrop: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please update o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by YoungBrymo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wahala grin grin grin grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by immaculateimmey(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
More plssssss
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
I'm wondering how is Dodoatirice writing this story. Where is he getting his source from. I mean What kinda realistic story is this. It's so real.

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rick9:
I'm wondering how is Dodoatirice writing this story. Where is he getting his source from. I mean What kinda realistic story is this. It's so real.
The guy too much jare,even if e no be fiction...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Haakeem:
The guy too much jare,even if e no be fiction...
Ayam telling you oh.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Athemisia:

grin grin
If you are find guilty and convicted na bye-bye be that...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Judge:
(To Baba)
Pikin wey you suppose to dey counsel, you carry hot money put for their hand make dem dey spend. Dem don spend am, see lives wey you cut short for your plenty customers. If no be say this boy mama you cut am for money, i for say make you use your head pack cow shit wey you pour for floor.

(Returns his gaze to me)
You, the money wey you don get don do. Oya see am, if you just dey that slow but steady money making lane, your future get private jet for inside. But devil wey no want make you prosper vome carry temporary money give you at the cost of all these lives in the dock. And this Baba naim help you fasten all the money wey you suppose get for future wey suppose last a lifetime no repercussions. And brought it to you in a platter of hot oil. You sabi church rat? Ajeh e go get money pass you!! But my judgment is.. going back to reality and begging for alms!! Your suffer go enter hundred thousand years. And after then is when you go start to dey make money again like normal person. Hundred years?? Abeg how many years man go take live? Make e kuku kill me na.. so was my thought. The judge guy in my dream then provided a black piece of cloth, ripped it into shreds and flinged a half of the piece at me and told me to get out of the room..

AlhamdiluLahi!!
Big Alfa said Exclaimed.

It was the eighth day… i made it i only remembered the dream i had when i pocketed my hands and felt something unusual.. i retrieved it and damn, the black piece of clothing that was tossed at me in the courtroom inside my dream.

I explained everything to Big Alfa and the piece of black clothing that appeared in my pocket even in the physical realm. I showed it to him even. That night, several praying sessions were held between Big Alfa, Alfa and the other alafas for me and by morning, Big Alfa used heat to removed the parasites on my back one by one. Suck a relief getting this blood suckers off my system. Like i felt better almost immediately. Big Alfa resounded the warning again, i was to walk away from anything that i had acquired during the timeout with baba and never to go there again as it spelt doom for me.. it was really hard to let go. Because i had money in btc, I didn’t declare that to Big Alfa because I thought he won’t understand. So i was zip zip about it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice update Next pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (78) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.