Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196779 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by kevs007(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2022
dodoatirice:
I
I dey see so many things.

Thank you everyone..
The End of the Very End.

You’ve not seen the last of me.
Now lets get this thread bubbling.
Dodoatiricetwo is preggie so i have to continue the piece.
https://www.nairaland.com/6899713/chronicles-pastor-ordained-himself

Important lessons for those at the edge of decision making bro... All that sacrifice for only 3 years of pleasure, endless pains and suffering to come in this life and the life over. Big ups dodoatirice.

Congratulations on the +1 to your fam.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Pimpleface(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Nice story you got...I stop envying those who show off,now I know they all pay the price somehow
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by allahIsAnIDOL: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2022
dodoatirice:
I went to a pastor in my area and narrated things to him.. from A to Z. He then gave me a space in the church to stay while he secured an appointment with the family members. Pastor came through, took me to then, i confessed my sins and the mourning for my mum started again afresh after i got the words out of my mouth.. Olori Ebi so angry then used a cutlass to pursue me out of the house and as i was running for dear life, i saw him cursing and banishing me from the family as i ran. I got to a safer distance, looked back and the ever standing olori ebi was on the ground, in a pool of his own blood. One bike guy rammed into him so bad, the shock and loss of blood. Okori ebi was no more.. seeing what happened from where i stood and how people gathered him and were trying to apply first aid, i knew they’d come for me. I stopped a bike and let him whizz me away. I’m so sorry! The next morning, pastor informed me that Olori Ebi didn’t make it and he was gonna be saying other things.. i just left him standing there. I had to run again, i ran.. i left Ikotun that same morning. I checked into a buisness center and decided to use their internet to trade the btc i left in my wallet. Omo i was damned sure it was the same password. E no login. I tried and tried and tried snd for security purposes, the website locked me out citing the need for additional information!!!! And for security purposes no way!! I had no cash elsewhere or in person. So officially i was broke. But till this day, Abayo still dey threaten me ontop the imaginary money him talk say i dey owe am or anywhere wey i see mad person or people, i gat run or else, if na woman, dem go claim say i Bleep dem no pay.. if na man werey, them go claim say i dey owe them or i collect their wife.. I basically became a fanny magnet that attract mad people to myself.

Its been 3 years, i lived on the very very very fast lane and i crashed very hard. No home and no family, the whole world living in and with vanity.. had i known!!

“Five naira, ten naira na money”
for my hood like this now,
i be celebrity beggar
I dey see so many things.

Thank you everyone..
The End of the Very End.

You’ve not seen the last of me.
Now lets get this thread bubbling.
Dodoatiricetwo is preggie so i have to continue the piece.
https://www.nairaland.com/6899713/chronicles-pastor-ordained-himself
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by YoungBrymo(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias Gracias

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2022
A well written story
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kolenda(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2022
I am happy I came across this story. I have always known deep down within me that following the fast lane isn't part of my plan to make this money. Not to talk of going the JuJu way. God pls bless me and make this my hustling stage short. Some who are making it big the Yahoo way are laughing at us who've decided to hustle legit

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Lakesc: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Thanks alot Sir...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by mokoh(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
This piece is wonderful
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kolenda:
I am happy I came across this story. I have always known deep down within me that following the fast lane isn't part of my plan to make this money. Not to talk of going the JuJu way. God pls bless me and make this my hustling stage short. Some who are making it big the Yahoo way are laughing at us who've decided to hustle legit
what kinda hussle you into
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nice story and a thoughtful end to it.
In life, na everybody suppose get money but at different stages of life and level but greed and impatience leads many to a life of total condemnation.
Life na energy, what you give is what you get.
Thanks dodoatirice for this.
Let's move to the pastor of the underworld cool

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Menhhh DodoATIrice aswer you deserve award for this piece e no easy
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by amzee(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
I was thinking of engaging in fetish means of getting money,plan on travelling to yobe state to meet a powerful spiritualist but since i came across this story last year,i have had a rethink about it.
Oluwa go continue to dey bless you @dodoatirice.

May God shower his blessings on us all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DannyExcel: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Well Done Man

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kolenda(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
what kinda hussle you into
I just graduated from the university awaiting NYSC(March or April). I'm currently running an internship in Digital Marketing
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Zeel007: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dodoatrice baba

This your story too sweet honestly.
God bless you bro

Nice story full of great lessons
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dodoatirice I have no much words to say to you. But honestly.
God will bless you.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dodo peperempe gracias for this story , if I start to type all the prayers I get for you, this page no go reach, just imagine all the good good things for your mind, and I wish dodotwo safe delivery , Amen thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2022
The ending was so touching.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by PraisesPblaze(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Thanks bro... Followed the topic from day one.
Am glad it didn't have a religious ending.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Drenimarcus(m): 4:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Promotion comes not from the east, west, south or north but from Yahweh. Thank you for the story mr dodo. Looking forward to the next one.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by GeneralB: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Great piece……
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Chimafabian(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2022
MhiztaRange:
OG this your story go well I swear, e get the time wey me and my homie track one baba like that ask am how e Dey be sey niggaz wan Dey cash out on a steady, him give us things wey we carry go house sey make we do this and that but that one sef no work, lol. Another time our landlord son come our room for HK based on sey na him dey run errand for us then, him meet us sey make we show am way sey him wan Dey cash out, OG’s for HK arrange carry am go wan river wey another nigga pose as baba collect 100k from the boy. Fortunately him cash out under 1month come linkup fully him come see sey na scam as everybody dey the HK. For this hussle na WORK and PRAY be the code
Praying to God to bless your illegal hustle is blasphemy and God is not happy. You people should go about your hustle and leave God out of it as no be him dey bless una, but you guys are fond of referencing him when hustle pay and life is good.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Gadafii: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Confession of raw and rugged naija boy in imsu by money soldier, 226 katakata streets by someone else and this life if a broke Yahoo boy by dodoatirice are the best stories I have read in my over 5 years as a registered member of this forum.

This story is too enriching, revealing and and it will open your eyes to lots of thing we felt were normal and ordinary.

Every detail, every scene, every damn thing is on point.

Now dodo, let's go to that pastor story, I heard say u don go chuks hand inside brotherhood, and you are already swimming in excess money already..make we see as that one go take be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Chimafabian(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
Gucci and versace socks on palm low-key

You go fit say him nor sabi dress, money dey him dey drive benz... Or him nor get dress sense.. maybe he dey code him self.

But Bros, you nor sabi the full matter.

fear men when dey wear
Ordinary singlet or handless
Three quarters
And versace socks .
With low slippers or palm ( on steady basis)

Nor be say guy man nor like wear shoes, but the pain nor be here.
because any part you offer to the devil can never heal, it go dey rotten gently small small dey go.

As it dey decay, na so the money go dey plenty!!

Same goes for guys when dey on steady cap mode.... many na their head them dey use.
OG u don talk your own no be everybody wey dey wear sock ontop palm use part of him body do level. I dey wear socks on palms because my legs sweat alot even the palms of hand too.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Happy Birthday @ bukolaberry
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by marvellously(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
dodoatirice:
happy birthday to her, but hope say demvho celebrate me next month sha 11th grin grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Jackossky(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gadafii:
Confession of raw and rugged naija boy in imsu by money soldier, 226 katakata streets by someone else and this life if a broke Yahoo boy by dodoatirice are the best stories I have read in my over 5 years as a registered member of this forum.

This story is too enriching, revealing and and it will open your eyes to lots of thing we felt were normal and ordinary.

Every detail, every scene, every damn thing is on point.

Now dodo, let's go to that pastor story, I heard say u don go chuks hand inside brotherhood, and you are already swimming in excess money already..make we see as that one go take be

nice taste. Thise stories are ones i have relished in. I believe you will love this

There and back in time by Zubby
Everybody is a genius

Smiles
It's been years
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Gadafii: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jackossky:

nice taste. Thise stories are ones i have relished in. I believe you will love this

There and back in time by Zubby
Everybody is a genius

Smiles
It's been years
how could I forget zubbys sojourn into foreign pussies and lands cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Abrahamm(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
It's not just fiction story, I believed this story save so many reader life and beyond the readers...
Broda this is a grate work for our time.
Well done sir.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by BrickDevo: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
dodoatirice:
bro you are good, thanks for your skills, time and energy, you do am for free, come add giveaway untop, i appreciate you, may you go far, may all your desires come to life, live happily and longer. Amin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by mokoh(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
dodoatirice:

I will love to see another master piece from you..hope u remember say u tell me say u go use my name for one nice story I'm still waiting oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.