Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,563 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission (7245 Views)

Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones / How Buhari Spent N8trn On ‘non-existent’ Petrol Subsidies / Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
They will soon steal the gutter
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by Tomahawk99(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Assumption you say, would it be only aviation fuel that is needed to bring a president from Abuja to Imo after people everywhere, have you considered security details, have you considered health emergency prepardness, geberal logistics, have you considered arrangements put put on ground for entertainment and merriment, have you considered technical support, Oga you don't seem to understand the luxurious yet sensitive nature of presidential movement especially to an unfriendly territory.
Just tell us how much was spent since you know so much.
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by gulfer: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Imo people go soon pack dirty full the flood control tunnel grin grin grin
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by AlexBells(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Just tell us how much was spent since you know so much.
I gave you an estimate, if you are too daft you can't figure it out from there, then get lost, if you don't believe my estimate how would you believe my accurate quote, between even if I have a chance to work with the presidency I can't ever give details to fools
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by xelly: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari visited Imo State. I hope the governor understands that he is alone? He should keep making noise. Best for him is to vacate Douglas House to avoid more humiliation.
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by Tomahawk99(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:

I gave you an estimate, if you are too daft you can't figure it out from there, then get lost, if you don't believe my estimate how would you believe my accurate quote, between even if I have a chance to work with the presidency I can't ever give details to fools
Why are you getting triggered? cheesy
You can't have an argument without insults grin you're a SMALL man.
If am daft then you? You are a stone grin more lifeless than Buhari.
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by AlexBells(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Why are you getting triggered? cheesy
You can't have an argument without insults grin you're a SMALL man.
If am daft then you? You are a stone grin more lifeless than Buhari.
Your sins are are now forgiven for calling Buhari lifeless, but my president is green so I don't know which Buhari you are talking about, you may no longer need to go to the Ganges to wash off your sins.

I just realised you are an ewedu gulping human which most likely hates Fulani more than the average Igbo lol, anyway, you know the truth but playing dumb.

Only if you know how much those guys gulp for one trip, even is sane climes presidential voyages are quite costly now imagine Nigeria where everyone wish to deep their hands In the treasury.
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by AlexBells(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cudeze4:
Where do you get your info?
I make them up
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by Commentor: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
See painment.
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by Jimmyson: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
kiss kiss
AlexBells:

So if drainage is costly, so, why didn't he borrow Joe Igbokwe the gutter chief to represent him, is it by commissioning painted road?, if he made it clear he was coming to see how the people of the East is doing then we might understand but not this class of commissioning, he should have just commissioned one armored van
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by greatiyk4u(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:
This kind of project is what local government chairmen should be commissioning.

Who do us this thing?

No Nigeria local government has the financial capacity to construct that critical drainage system, we that saw the construction from the start know the job done there.....

All the households displaced by flood in CBN quarter estate are back to their homes now.
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by AntiBMC(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sirjamo:
Which one did your Otueke drunken master commission in your region?

He learnt from ur own bororo body-double fura-drinking master. And he learnt well... bunch of lying thieves. N0nsense question.
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by Cudeze4(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:
I make them up
ok. No wonder
Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by omojesu202(m): 3:59am On Sep 10, 2021
AlexBells:

You should be ashamed of yourself first, a president that just visited your region twice in 6 years and you are here defending him and when he finally get here, this is all he commissioned.

I guess you think everyone is stupid, did you think you are talking about Benin Republic or what, this is Nigeria, this is Imo state, if I thought Buhari was mediocrity until you exhibited your finger diarrhoea, please in your next show of mediocrity don't attach Igbo to your comment, #Nonsensical

Once you hate someone, there's nothing that person can do that will move you.
It is not easy to be a leader ooo.
GEJ was nicknamed Mr Clueless even though he's a PhD holder. But today we have forgotten his incompetence and attacking Bubu.
The same thing will happen when Bubu leaves. Human govt can only try .

1 Like

Re: See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission by Alitair(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2021
This same gutter is still unfinished but has been commissioned. Is it just me that feels this is the end of the project?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021: Anambra Governorship Candidates' Manifesto Defence - Organised By KWECHIRI / Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many / Breaking News: FG Officially Threatens South Africa Over ‘frozen’ Weapons Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.