Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pls Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Brother (736 Views)

She Is Always In Need Of Money! Please Help A Brother.. / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Am very confused of wat to do right now
I live together with my senior brother up to 4years now.... The problem is that the place we do our business is stressful, no day for rest, everyday we go to shop..in fact no weekend for us to have time for our selfs and it's affecting me and it makes me to always appear weak all the time untill I take alcohol to boost myself backup again... Am not just looking good at all on my skin, because of the lack of sleep I do have all the time.... We go to shop by 7or8am, and return home by 10,11or to12pm in the night and started looking for wat to eat again,cuz for this place,there is no where they sell a good food here, all they do sell is rice all the time and it won't even make sense... When we get home in late hour in the night we do find it very difficult to cook anything because everyone will be tired,we might end up going to bed like that or prepare indomie, this use to happen all the times we don't use to cook in our house.....we cook like 10 times in a year... everything was just stressful,some times no water in the compound to bath,going to bed late all night without even having to sleep up to 8hrs for one day through out a year ,when u look at me am always rough and not looking good despite of wearing good clothes,am just growing hard due to not having time for myself and is affecting me in many different ways, I lost all my common sense, I lost been myself unless until I take alcoholic to get myself back... That makes me to dislike this place,(To be honest with u,am feed up here and I don't feel like to stay here any longer,my mind is not here anymore..)I was planning to let me senior brother know that I want to leave here, but I find it very difficult to let him know because he is very good to me,he let me know all his plans right from day one we have been together, he allow me do anything I want, I even do buy clothes for myself(the thing is that I have right over anything I want while under him)

The problem now is how to let him know my mind without hurting his feelings and my other senior ones,cuz in our family am the last Born...so am afraid to let him know cuz they might disown me or turn down on me as a family (that is wat am afraid of the most)
And now my senior brother want to travel to somewhere else (that is another state to look for another business to do) leaving me here all alone that I don't use to have time for myself and find it very difficult to stay here any longer and also afraid to let him know cuz my family might turn their back on me...
Pls remember that the reason why I don like here is because it's stressful to me it has been my 4yrs here.. the elders in house pls help me out,am dazed and confused of wat to do..

Pls lala help me to front page,I know am not a good writer, pls help me cry
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Legalcriminal: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Try to adjust your write up. Put paragraph at least for some people to be able to read.

It’s better you let your brother travel then u can reschedule your work time. Maybe Go to work by 8-9am and return home by 7-8pm u suppose get time to fxck some pussy na.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother by yuping(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just schedule your self properly, stick to a closing and opening time.
When your brother finally leave shop for you find someone one who can manage the business on weekends.
We all need rest my brother, no be who open shop first go sell pass and no be who close late go reap all the benefit of the day.
And you have been working for 4 years now, you should already know the days that you are always very busy /rush hour time. Take rest on days you know is less busy, make sure you turn off your phone if not you will still be working while at home.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother by Lamanii22(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
What do you guys sell? Can you guys start doing shifts at your work... Like you do morning today, your bro would do afternoon? Or employ someone.... You can't be working round the clock .. life's super short .

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
We do business bro( phone accessories) Am very down on wat to do, I need time for myself and I can't find it..it's killing me
Lamanii22:
What do you guys sell? Can you guys start doing shifts at your work... Like you do morning today, your bro would do afternoon? Or employ someone.... You can't be working round the clock .. life's super short .
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pls help me, people that have already been in this kind of situation, I really need time for myself and I can't find it here... My elder brother do leave the shop for me to manage and that makes me not to have time for myself, even on Sunday..pls I need help,that's if I should tell him my mind (which is leaving here) or I should just stay and watch him leave the business for me totally which is wat I don't want
Re: Pls Help A Brother by shege45: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Peterpisco:
Pls help me, people that have already been in this kind of situation, I really need time for myself and I can't find it here... My elder brother do leave the shop for me to manage and that makes me not to have time for myself, even on Sunday..pls I need help,that's if I should tell him my mind (which is leaving here) or I should just stay and watch him leave the business for me totally which is wat I don't want
If you leave, do you have another thing to do?
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Kajaard: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Peterpisco:
We do business bro( phone accessories) Am very down on wat to do, I need time for myself and I can't find it..it's killing me

If you go on like this you will kill yourself with stress and die early. You are already looking older than your age. What you are doing is not healthy. The times you are working needs to be reduced so you can sleep better and have time to eat good food.

If you continue like this one day you will just fall down dead.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yes...I have many other things to do but my fear is been disowned by my family cuz once I leave here now they won't count me in again..and our parents are no more, :'...so no one to run to(just in case)
shege45:
If you leave, do you have another thing to do?
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks man�.... I appreciate
Before I do be intelligent in anything but now I lost everything cuz of been busy without time for rest all time
Kajaard:

If you go on like this you will kill yourself with stress and die early. You are already looking older than your age. What you are doing is not healthy. The times you are working needs to be reduced so you can sleep better and have time to eat good food.

If you continue like this one day you will just fall down dead.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Kajaard: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Peterpisco:
Thanks man�.... I appreciate
Before I do be intelligent in anything but now I lost everything cuz of been busy without time for rest all time

Once your brother travels please adjust your business times as follows: open 9am and close 6pm so you get home on time to prepare dinner for yourself and eat healthy. Don't open your shop on Sunday. Use Sundays to cook and do meal prep for the new week. Store the food in microwavable containers in your deep freezer. Cheers bro.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Am loyal bro....but the thing there is that it's amost on Sunday we do have a lot of sells(it's a student area) and here is not a place to do have something like refregilator or that microwave... Here there is no light to make use of those things,nepa don't bring light and it's worst over here, they do bring like once in a while....
Am not really enjoying life here am just working like an alephante and do eat like ant... Just feel like to leave here but am afraid my family will turn my down...am really confused
Kajaard:

Once your brother travels please adjust your business times as follows: open 9am and close 6pm so you get home on time to prepare dinner for yourself and eat healthy. Don't open your shop on Sunday. Use Sundays to cook and do meal prep for the new week. Store the food in microwavable containers in your deep freezer. Cheers bro.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks for ur advice
yuping:
Just schedule your self properly, stick to a closing and opening time.
When your brother finally leave shop for you find someone one who can manage the business on weekends.
We all need rest my brother, no be who open shop first go sell pass and no be who close late go reap all the benefit of the day.
And you have been working for 4 years now, you should already know the days that you are always very busy /rush hour time. Take rest on days you know is less busy, make sure you turn off your phone if not you will still be working while at home.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Peterpisco(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pls wat I need now it's advice, la-la pls front page,I need help on wat to do
Peterpisco:
Am very confused of wat to do right now
I live together with my senior brother up to 4years now.... The problem is that the place we do our business is stressful, no day for rest, everyday we go to shop..in fact no weekend for us to have time for our selfs and it's affecting me and it makes me to always appear weak all the time untill I take alcohol to boost myself backup again... Am not just looking good at all on my skin, because of the lack of sleep I do have all the time.... We go to shop by 7or8am, and return home by 10,11or to12pm in the night and started looking for wat to eat again,cuz for this place,there is no where they sell a good food here, all they do sell is rice all the time and it won't even make sense... When we get home in late hour in the night we do find it very difficult to cook anything because everyone will be tired,we might end up going to bed like that or prepare indomie, this use to happen all the times we don't use to cook in our house.....we cook like 10 times in a year... everything was just stressful,some times no water in the compound to bath,going to bed late all night without even having to sleep up to 8hrs for one day through out a year ,when u look at me am always rough and not looking good despite of wearing good clothes,am just growing hard due to not having time for myself and is affecting me in many different ways, I lost all my common sense, I lost been myself unless until I take alcoholic to get myself back... That makes me to dislike this place,(To be honest with u,am feed up here and I don't feel like to stay here any longer,my mind is not here anymore..)I was planning to let me senior brother know that I want to leave here, but I find it very difficult to let him know because he is very good to me,he let me know all his plans right from day one we have been together, he allow me do anything I want, I even do buy clothes for myself(the thing is that I have right over anything I want while under him)

The problem now is how to let him know my mind without hurting his feelings and my other senior ones,cuz in our family am the last Born...so am afraid to let him know cuz they might disown me or turn down on me as a family (that is wat am afraid of the most)
And now my senior brother want to travel to somewhere else (that is another state to look for another business to do) leaving me here all alone that I don't use to have time for myself and find it very difficult to stay here any longer and also afraid to let him know cuz my family might turn their back on me...
Pls remember that the reason why I don like here is because it's stressful to me it has been my 4yrs here.. the elders in house pls help me out,am dazed and confused of wat to do..

Pls lala help me to front page,I know am not a good writer, pls help me cry
Re: Pls Help A Brother by SOMARPSOLUTIONS: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Peterpisco:

Which state are you located?
Re: Pls Help A Brother by arthurwillia(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Op Peterpisco

First of all abeg, cut that your alcohol consumption to keep yourself up, I’m sure you drink dry gin. Alcohol no be water wey you Dey use keep yourself up.
Please cut it off. Then find days to rest especially sunday’s, you can work half day, Watch how you will become better.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by AutoChick4U(f): 2:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Peterpisco:
Adjust ur time, stop going on Sundays when ur brother travels. You can open up online stores and pull in orders online

(1) (Reply)

D*ck Has A Different Mind. (pictures[18+] ) / Masturbate For Sexual Pleasure And Better Health - Queensland In Australia Urges / Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.