Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) (736 Views)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / Why Does This Thing Seem Disrespectful To Ladies? / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by siofra(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2021
I know the rave about DNA tests has died down a bit but I have to say this.

I still don't support taking your kids for a DNA test.

As a man and woman in a relationship, you both are meant to trust each other no matter what.

Taking your kids for DNA tests breaches that trust and shakes the foundation of your marriage.

It's disrespectful and it hurts your wife. She has every right to be angry with you.

I'm sorry but if my spouse decides to conduct a DNA test on our kids in the future, that marriage is over.

Not only is it disrespectful to your wife, it could end your marriage because you're indirectly saying your wife is a prostitute.

Thank you smiley
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by chiefolododo(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Hun...
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by caesymore(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Siofra, advocate of the promiscuous future.

Mhen...

When there is suspicion its no longer a distrust but a confirmation, most times when you give me money and I count I hear things like don't you trust me? I reply I like confirmation grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by funshint(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2021
It is also highly disrespectful and evil to birth another man's child to your husband.

9 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Jidemoo: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Smh
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Truvelisback(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
It will be foolish of me raising another man's kid.

2 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Crystalom3(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Clearly you've not heard about trust but verify.

DNA test shouldn't be an issue. Your spouse trust you but it is irresponsible to say that he's faith in you should be UNWAVERING.

You are not perfect and he's not perfect. He knows this and you know this. There should always be room for constant verification.

Sure, you are faithful to him. But he doesn't follow you everywhere neither can he read your mind.

If you have nothing to hide, then let him CHECK UP ON YOU that you are still on the same page by conducting a DNA test.

As for me, I'll always do a DNA test once in doubt. If you wan comot then comot o

7 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Nyamuriflathead: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Front page material, where are the mods?
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Haakeem(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2021
You are not making any points,a good woman would even be happy because she knows she is clean and would win more trust from her husband.........

Any lady that gets angry at the thought of taking the kid to do dna by her husband has a secret she is keeping,why would you be afraid/angry when you know you are clean? Prove to him that you have been sincere . Its not easy to bring up a kid and later find out that you are not the biological father.....the pain is unbereable.

7 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Reminderz: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2021
leemao... this issue of trust don kill many men wey fall for this same trick of "shey you nor trust me niii" yen yen yen..grin

and why are women totally worked up on this anytime topics like dna test and virginity comes up? that shows that they are worried and hiding something... dna test shouldn't be an issue just like checking someone's blood type .. wtf?? do not trust any woman ooo.. if you get money do ammm.. nonsense post.. when you nor end the marriage before wetin the man gain from your side?? wetin you contribute? make you con bring another man's child add to the man misery abi?? nonsense and ingredients?? and besides your previous topics on nairaland shows that you're not the type to take serious and engage in discussions with.. mtccchw

make I con burst Una brain... even if you confirm say dem be your kids after dna test, that one nor mean say she never cheat before ooo... wise up ooo.. nor go mumu ooo

3 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2021
grin
I've said it here countless times that even my dogs and their puppies won't be an exception when I'm conducting a DNA test on everything under my roof lipsrsealed

This op,she is only in-here to cause depression and heartbreak kinda threads to men undecided

2 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Dekadet(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2021
caesymore:
Siofra, advocate of the promiscuous future.

Mhen...

When there is suspicion its no longer a distrust but a confirmation, most times when you give me money and I count I hear things like don't you trust me? I reply I like confirmation grin grin
what you say is so profound

1 Like

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Saynoomore: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2021
This siofra no be Betta person!
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Lalami3232(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
My dear men, don't be deceived by this oooo. A woman fit dey shed tears and still dey lie sef. No fall for their emotional blackmail atall. Na woman wey get skeleton for cupboard na dey fear DNA test. I hear from a reliable say 65% of DNA test results of this 2021 dey come out negative, so dem get to employ soldiers/armed personnel for the hospitals so that both parties no injure themselves. My advise to all men, if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test. No later come here to cry for our ears oooo. My pikin resemble me is not a guarantee say na your pikin. My pikin resemble my mother/father is not a guarantee say na your pikin ooooo. Our nowadays women legs are easy to open pass GT bank door grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

2 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Oluromantic: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2021
If is all about trust then when you hear rumors of your husband dating outside, why do you still react? Shebi it's all about trust.

Doing HiV, fertility and rhesus test as couples should also be disrespectful then. Some even do spiritual tests in some families and you don't consider that disrespectful. Your husband dies and his family pounces on his property after chasing you and the children out...that's not disrespectful? In some culture, they will scrape your scalp and pubic hair away when your husband dies.. you don't see that as disrespectful. Is only what pertains to your selfish self that you call disrespectful.

After you will say they're bashing women, most girls here on Nairaland are of very low sense really.

2 Likes

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by sorextee(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2021
So if my wife born pikin wey look like my gateman, I shld throwey face and say it's d will of God?

1 Like

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by sorextee(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Leave her make she dey yarn okoto meow. Na people like her go bring Belle from outside pin am for her husband.

Sonnobax15:
grin
I've said it here countless times that even my dogs and their puppies won't be an exception when I'm conducting a DNA test on everything under my roof lipsrsealed

This op,she is only in-here to cause depression and heartbreak kinda threads to men undecided
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Shedrack777: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2021
this siofra that normally counts the money ATM dispenses to her is now the one preachin trust.

1 Like

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Solofresh2: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

As a man and woman in a relationship, you both are meant to trust each other no matter what.

Taking your kids for DNA tests breaches that trust and shakes the foundation of your marriage.

It's disrespectful and it hurts your wife. She has every right to be angry with you.

I'm sorry but if my spouse decides to conduct a DNA test on our kids in the future, that marriage is over.

Not only is it disrespectful to your wife, it could end your marriage because you're indirectly saying your wife is a prostitute.

Thank you smiley
So it's disrespectful to a woman to go do a DNA test on your kids but it's not disrespectful to the man when the woman commits parternity fraud right.
You need to get your brain checked sad
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

Thank you smiley

Trust doesn't exist in my world wink atleast not anymore

I can only trust in God and A bit on my siblings and parents so if you like make another topic longer than psalm 119 ..
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by siofra(f): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2021
funshint:
It is also highly disrespectful and evil to birth another man's child to your husband.

That's not what we are talking about here

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by siofra(f): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2021
funshint:

That's not what we are talking about here. Don't derail this thread

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Negroid001(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2021
I don know say na woman go post this nonsense.
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by techWriter3: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2021
It is also highly disrespectful and evil to pregnancy another man's infant to your husband.
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by jmoore(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Myopic!!!

What happens when the embassy demands DNA test before you travel out with your kids?

Every man deserves to know his biological kids.

Guilty conscience will make a woman tremble at the mention of DNA test.

All these ridiculous blackmail of leaving the marriage is rubbish. Leave the marriage and he will marry a fresh lady.

1 Like

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Rubbish have read, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by siofra(f): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
jmoore:
Myopic!!!

What happens when the embassy demands DNA test before you travel out with your kids?

Every man deserves to know his biological kids.

Guilty conscience will make a woman tremble at the mention of DNA test.

All these ridiculous blackmail of leaving the marriage is rubbish. Leave the marriage and he will marry a fresh lady.

That's a different case entirely.
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Queeeeeen: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

Thank you smiley

Exactly my thoughts. I would feel bad if I find out that my husband conducted a DNA on our kids. So while I was busy thinking that we trusted each other, he went to have a DNA test? My trust for him at that moment would be gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Franktom247(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
No be you go tell me weytin i go do with my money or time
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Queeeeeen: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Solofresh2:
So it's disrespectful to a woman to go do a DNA test on your kids but it's not disrespectful to the man when the woman commits parternity fraud right.
You need to get your brain checked sad

You're the one that needs to have your brain checked. By conducting a DNA test on your kids, you're directly telling your wife that you don't trust her and your kids may not be yours. Unless you did it without her knowledge.
Re: Conducting A DNA Test On Your Kids Is Disrespectful To Your Spouse (my Opinion) by Solofresh2: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Queeeeeen:

You're the one that needs to have your brain checked. By conducting a DNA test on your kids, you're directly telling your wife that you don't trust her and your kids may not be yours. Unless you did it without her knowledge.
Am the one that need to have my brain checked
I don't blame you sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What 'old' Couple Are Spotted Doing In Public During Workout Session / Can You Help Me Identify This? / Abeg Make Una Try Marry Quick Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.