Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses (58305 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Accused Of Luring Upcoming Actresses To Bed In Exchange For Roles / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Fling21: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
YOu asked for sex
stop lying
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by PitexyBaba(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sex don cast sef.

You can knack in peace again in this country .
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by ArewaNightmare: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Funmmyastic: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay seen.Next!
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Blue12: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
PitexyBaba:
Sex don cast sef.

You can knack in peace again in this country .
It's very wrong
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by MufasaLion: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
He said he has never asked any lady for sex for roles.

That means he asked for just sex or maybe he doesn’t ask, they give him willingly as an OG and he collects.

Sense will not kill me.

grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by YangaBabe: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by chukwuibuipob: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
sad lipsrsealed
Vaginarian:
Chukwuibuipob

Guess who's back?!
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fling21:
YOu asked for sex
stop lying

Did he ask you? grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by biznezman40: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
This your logic ehn �
pocohantas:
He said he has never asked any lady for sex for roles.

That means he asked for just sex or maybe he doesn’t ask, they give him willingly as an OG and he collects.

Sense will not kill me.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Yoighaman(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
I respect Gistlovers but s/he is not always true.

That was how s/he posted that Reno Omokri had a side chick.

Big fat lie.

This too might be false.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
He is yoruba man so am not suprise
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Advancedman(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

In every rumour, their is an iota of truth. If not then, there should have been no rumour of it at all. Whichever way, na im headache

Kindly check my signature for your research works, Assignments, project write up, Advertisement, etc...
That your quote is demonic.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

In every rumour, their is an iota of truth. If not then, there should have been no rumour of it at all. Whichever way, na im headache

Kindly check my signature for your research works, Assignments, project write up, Advertisement, etc...

Did d ladies give him d sex? If they did, what happened? If they did6, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by ItrendNaija(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
There'll always be rumours

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Kingstanding: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

In every rumour, their is an iota of truth. If not then, there should have been no rumour of it at all. Whichever way, na im headache. Go to hell. If it's pastors that they lied against,you will be the one to say they are lying against man of God but it's Odunlade Adekola now you were saying in every rumour, their is an iota of truth, isn't? You can prove me wrong by showing us the ladies he asked for sex before playing role in his movies. Rubbish and ingredients.

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Charmingrascal(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
This guy with his mechanical acting

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Nonexisting1: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
He needn't react to the rumors. Daughters of Jezebel only want to drag him to downfall. Even though the oloshos that call themselves actresses throw pussies to the faces of movie producers and directors, this gentleman is ordinarily an actor himself and could as well be a victim of sexual abuse by female directors and producers. He can't be demanding sex when he doesn't assign roles to actors and actresses.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by palsenator(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

You should be the one to be whooped... Do you know what it blackmailing is all about? You spoke as if you caught him red-handed.. Like every rumor is damn true.... No, history has always taught us to be very careful especially when women are involved... I don't trust Odunlade but then you don't have to crucify him when there are no evidence...

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by gazza07(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Its not rumaour at all, it is the TRUTH. Nollywood is polluted and decayed.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Renforce: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

You no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Karemarealty288(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
The accusation will not take away the fact that you are nairaland no.1 Meme........

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Jolomenas: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Person dey shout and still curse any lady tht pass through him with fxck not to prosper if she dey hide without speaking out. You carry your mouth dey talk nonsense.

If she fxck your sis tell her to speak out na.
Your grammar is astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by rollandben(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
His over reaction just gat me worried!
Well truth or False, no one is superman/Woman. Only God is perfect...Let get that cleared!

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by wellmax(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
thesicilian:
No smoke without fire

Who told you this lie.

There are several smokes without fire.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by udemzyudex(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

Stop this nonsense in every rumour sh1t talk.

If someone frame up a person, you mean there is a iota truth in what the person did?

Anybody or a group of people can decide to create propaganda, it doesn't necessarily mean it is true so drop that old lines.

It annoys me when so call educated people use those words.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido / Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.