Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses (58306 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Accused Of Luring Upcoming Actresses To Bed In Exchange For Roles / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Sterope(f): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
With nonsense he says in the movies and the arrogance...there is no doubt he is guilty..
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by statesman6: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

In every rumour, their is an iota of truth. If not then, there should have been no rumour of it at all. Whichever way, na im headache

Kindly check my signature for your research works, Assignments, project write up, Advertisement, etc...

I hear rumor say you're a scammer. Is their any iota of the truth there?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Okhuadams(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Lightway: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
He said he has never asked any lady for sex for roles.

That means he asked for just sex or maybe he doesn’t ask, they give him willingly as an OG and he collects.

Sense will not kill me.

When will you marry

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
Oga forget that thing....If you demand for sex, Say it out.......nobody go kee you
Just look at you...already condemning the dude without even trying to listen to his side...

Why are men so quick to demonise other men anytime a woman accuses them?

WHY!!! lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by noskcid(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Common English you no fit speak after all these years
Full

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:

In every rumour, their is an iota of truth. If not then, there should have been no rumour of it at all. Whichever way, na im headache

This guy rapęs goats.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Sirpaul(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Your sense too much abeg borrow Bubu small
Na same thing I dey reason too.... E dey collect the level but not on movie roles
pocohantas:

That means he asked for just sex or maybe he doesn’t ask, they give him willingly as an OG and he collects.

Sense will not kill me.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by NewDelhi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tony3245:
Abeg getat

Kindly check my signature for your research works, Assignments, project write up, Advertisement, etc...
Heard a rumour you used your girlfriend for ritual?

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Person dey shout and still curse any lady tht pass through him with fxck not to prosper if she dey hide without speaking out. You carry your mouth dey talk nonsense.

If she fxck your sis tell her to speak out na.

Abi o.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by rajiedreez: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
OK o
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by toyinjimoh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Person dey shout and still curse any lady tht pass through him with fxck not to prosper if she dey hide without speaking out. You carry your mouth dey talk nonsense.

If she fxck your sis tell her to speak out na.
God bless you some people are idiot

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Nehyooh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Sense will not kill me.
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by WaffenSS(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
thesicilian:
No smoke without fire

Ever heard of smoke grenades and smoke machines?

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by charlesdinho7(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Whether this is real or not, them bitches deserve nothing but proper fucking from men...

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by ridbell01(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thousands of ladies are willing to pay this guy to fu**CK them. I believe that he has pass all those low level babes.. hes now rolling with the like of Jacki Appiah, Mercy Johnson etc

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by gboyetade: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
I somehow believe him
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by pegix(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Sense will not kill me.
aswrmy gee.....e no fit kill u
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Kay25(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
No mind them jare odun face front bloggers we want traffic
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by sabreal: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Anyone that is down is never afraid of downfall. A tree without fruit does not attract stone

Is any of the ladies a minor?

wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT9IaX0iNJQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTm7fKOAhpv/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by maybanks: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
If Gistlover tell some people they died yesterday they will believe. cheesy cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by ugotaya: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tears Of A Nigeria Man In Obodo Oyinbo...No Be Laugh Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZtJxay4wsg
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Wrecxman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Standard Operating Procedure... undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by ivolt: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yoighaman:
I respect Gistlovers but s/he is not always true.

That was how s/he posted that Reno Omokri had a side chick.

Big fat lie.

This too might be false.
The Reno story is true.
The "side chick" is currently nursing their new baby in London.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by BadEnglish(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Oga,will you keep your mouth shut there undecided

The rate at which these upcoming actresses take dey live large while their male counterparts barely manage to feed from hand to mouth is something that's very rampant in Nollywood lipsrsealed

Which aboki u be sef? Wetin you dey talk no even jam road connect the topic here
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Samade7: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Sense will not kill me.

U don give am without role before? cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by ChiefDenis(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
So, What's the problem here? He has something they want, they have something he wants
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by wallstreetnews: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Uche Maduagwu advices Tonto Dike on what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0sRpF3UTbg
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks for clarification. Some still believe that no man can help without requesting for sex in return.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Warriboy1234567:
Baba say d truth and get past am... Fine boy lyk u won dull before ?
After money, shebi na punna sweet next

Who told you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / Christabel Ekeh Suffers Boobs Spillage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.