Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses (58307 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Accused Of Luring Upcoming Actresses To Bed In Exchange For Roles / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by kay29000(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:
He said he has never asked any lady for sex for roles.

That means he asked for just sex or maybe he doesn’t ask, they give him willingly as an OG and he collects.

Sense will not kill me.

Yes, sense will not kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Champneys: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bluffing.

Odunlade dey yansh steady.

He may not demand it to cast them but he definitely accepts, ask for and get sexual gratifications.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Classickj(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sterope:
With nonsense he says in the movies and the arrogance...there is no doubt he is guilty..
Nonsense like what
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Sterope(f): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yes. Someone that acts and talks brashly in 99% of his movies.
sanity12:

Can you listen to yourself, You are judging someone because of the Roles they play in Movies
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by shadrach77: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sterope:
With nonsense he says in the movies and the arrogance...there is no doubt he is guilty..
I agree. I used to think I was the only one who noticed that. He talks anyhow to women and is very vulgar in his films especially his Saamu Alajo series on YouTube. I believe he is guilty of the allegation
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Sterope(f): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
If he is not vulgar or says something ridiculous, he hasn't acted.
shadrach77:

I agree. I used to think I was the only one who noticed that. He talks anyhow to women and is very vulgar in his films especially his Saamu Alajo series on YouTube. I believe he is guilty of the allegation

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by chukwuibuipob: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked sad sad shocked shocked banned for a year sad sad? Oga seun.pls look into this injustice sad.Haba !
Vaginarian:

It's me again, the mods baned me till dec 2022 for speaking against fraud.

Psalmz must pay Jeff by fire by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by assent: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Savagecontents:

I don't get my justification from a court...I gat instincts.

Same way I know buhari will be a disaster if he become the president in 2015, many like you ask me for evidence, well I told them I got instincts, now your eyes don clear?

I hope your instinct can save you from a libel case?
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by shadrach77: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sterope:
If he is not vulgar or says something ridiculous, he hasn't acted.
Don't mind him. His stage arrogance is just too much; overacting and speaking vulgar language. He isn't a good actor in my own opinion. He just has the grace of God on him cry
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Sterope(f): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Blame Yoruba women smiley

There is no reason he should still be acting the way he does.

shadrach77:

Don't mind him. His stage arrogance is just too much; overacting and speaking vulgar language. He isn't a good actor in my own opinion. He just has the grace of God on him cry

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Gamesmart: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Did d ladies give him d sex? If they did, what happened? If they did6, what happened?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

Did d ladies give him d sex? If they did, what happened? If they did6, what happened?

grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Gamesmart: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Savagecontents: 4:10am On Dec 19, 2021
assent:

I hope your instinct can save you from a libel case?

Yes I trust my instinct over a comprised judge handling my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / Christabel Ekeh Suffers Boobs Spillage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.