Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] (1859 Views)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / People are suffering outside Nigeria / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maybe the reason Nigeria lacks good leaders is because, one slay queen aborted the baby that was supposed to take Nigeria to the promise land...

Maybe not lipsrsealed

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mtchewwww
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewwww

Stop killing our hopes.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Hintona(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
They always find a way to blame women. Mumu gender.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
You be suspect
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hintona:

You be suspect.

1 Like

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emmadoc:

Stop killing our hopes.
which hope?
Hope way them don bury since. Na because of your fellow gender that is why this country dey go anyhow. E for say na woman dey rule Nigeria, Nigeria for be better place.
As Una no wan give women opportunity to rule because of Nigeria stupidity, see how this country dey go like motor way no get brake.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
which hope?
Hope way them don bury since. Na because of your fellow gender that is why this country dey go anyhow. E for say na woman dey rule Nigeria, Nigeria for be better place.
As Una no wan give women opportunity to rule because of Nigeria stupidity, see how this country dey go like motor way no get brake.

We don't want history to repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chai
Stay away from soured igbo una no go hear, now see watin you dey talk here
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emmadoc:

We don't want history to repeat itself.
which history??
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
which history??

The betrayal of eve to Adam.

1 Like

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Chai

wink grin
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emmadoc:

The betrayal of eve to Adam.
Lol those are just bible stories. all of us no no wetin happen. God dey see everything na, so where God dey when Eve chop the apple?? Where God dey when Adam collect the apple from Eve con chop am??
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol those are just bible stories. all of us no no wetin happen. God dey see everything na, so where God dey when Eve chop the apple?? Where God dey when Adam collect the apple from Eve con chop am??
What are you trying to insinuate?
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hintona:
Easy girl. It's just the redpillers not the Alphamales.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Extremefiles(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Burukutu plus igbo in action
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Chai
Wetin you wan kon de yarn?
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Extremefiles:
Burukutu plus igbo in action
You don chop belle full, shey?
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:

Lol... tell me something, so you mean, adam gave the apple to eve and not the other round? cheesy
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Pumpumking: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Emmadoc:
Maybe the reason Nigeria lacks good leaders is because, one slay queen aborted the baby that was supposed to take Nigeria to the promise land...

Maybe not lipsrsealed

angry
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry

You de abort innocent children too?
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Emmadoc:

Lol... tell me something, so you mean, adam gave the apple to eve and not the other round? cheesy
NO....!! Eve give the apple to Adam.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

What are you trying to insinuate?
Ooh no, I won't go any further.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Emmadoc: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:

You women can cheat without getting caught... Eve ate the apple without gods notice

1 Like

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Emmadoc:

You women can chest without getting caught... Eve ate the apple without gods notice
NO....! God told Adam to eat from any tree, except one tree . Adam told Eve too say they can eat from any tree except the tree way God show am. But Devil deceived Eve,she con eat the apple. She remain for Adam. Adam come back, e con chop the apple. God dey there dey watch them silently. If God truly no want make any of them chop the apple, e for remove the tree na. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Are you scared? Come on, Don't be.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Divoc19(f): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2021
We are suffering because our ancestors are not happy with the way we are dinning with the enemies they fought during slave trade.
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
NO....! God told Adam to eat from any tree, except one tree . Adam told Eve too say they can eat from any tree except the tree way God show am. But Devil deceived Eve,she con eat the apple. She remain for Adam. Adam come back, e con chop the apple. God dey there dey watch them silently. If God truly no want make any of them chop the apple, e for remove the tree na. undecided undecided
please be careful what you insinuate. Ok?
Everything that GOD does is for a purpose. Anything GOD allows to happen is also for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

please be careful what you insinuate. Ok?
Everything that GOD does is for a purpose. Anything GOD allows to happen is also for a purpose.
yes u are very correct. God definitely allow it to happen for a purpose, that's true. I am not trying to say it was God's fault. U just wrote what I want the dude I quote to write. You deserve this.

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
yes u are very correct. God definitely allow it to happen for a purpose, that's true. I am not trying to say it was God's fault. U just wrote what I want the dude I quote to write. You deserve this.
I don't smoke.

1 Like

Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

I don't smoke.
Oops, my bad. grin grin grin
Re: Maybe, This Is Why We Are Suffering[details] by Cudeze4(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Oops, my bad. grin grin grin
no problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shareit Lite Gift Code / Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas / My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.