Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. (1825 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / 50k Airtime Giveaway (1k For 50 People) / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Spud: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Due to the fact that ASUU has been on strike for a while. my sister asked me to send money for her to learn a skill. I sent 70k to her. 2weeks later i called her to ask which skill she decided to learn and she burst into tears on the phone, she told me she mistakinly but 50k airtime instead of 5k. I told her to calm down that i'll find away and she sent me this screenshot. I checked google but it showed me untrustworthy sites

p.s: sorry if this is the wrong section, but i need more solutions

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by JasonScoolari: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Check if Patricia App converts airtime to cash.
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by correctyourself(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spud:
Due to the fact that ASUU has been on strike for a while. my sister asked me to send money for her to learn a skill. I sent 70k to her. 2weeks later i called her to ask which skill she decided to learn and she burst into tears on the phone, she told me she mistakinly but 50k airtime instead of 5k. I told her to calm down that i'll find away and she sent me this screenshot. I checked google but it showed me untrustworthy sites

https://gosub.ng/

That site do buy airtime, but they will buy it less.
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by correctyourself(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
See this picture and contact that number, i do sell to them when i have to sell.

1 Share

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Spud: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
correctyourself:
See this picture and contact that number, i do sell to them when i have to sell.
I'll send it to her thank you but i'll prefer full amount
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Divay22(f): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spud:
I'll send it to her thank you but i'll prefer full amount
You can't get full amount

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Medianna(f): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Its mtn
Anything more 20k they can reverse it to your account.
Call customers service.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Chaos14: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
You can't get the same amount back bro
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spud:

Sorry about that grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
If it’s Mtn, download Goldenpay. They charge 10%

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by CeeJeckydivah: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
correctyourself:

Omo see rip off. From 50k to 40.5k. that 9,500 is too much. Wetin... na mistake she make she no kill person.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Googledotcom: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is a nice topic, I really want to get more opinion and learn.

Mods please do the needful.
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Chisave: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spud:

Try to contact them as someone suggested they may refund you completely

But you can try palmpay app
Their commission is like 5%
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Joniww(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Higgies(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2022
I am not sure the story is genuine.

But for academic purposes, moderators kindly move it to the front page.

Thanks.
Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Higgies:
I am not sure the story is genuine.

But for academic purposes, moderators kindly move it to the front page.

Thanks.
Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun

No mind this guy.

OP, you can't buy more than 10K airtime for your mobile at a go. Well that's my bank.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Chukwudiajibo(m): 3:30am On Oct 10, 2022
This information is false, the maximum airtime you can recharge in Nigeria is N20,000 in any means of transaction as long as is in airtime the maximum is N20,000, even some bank can't allow you recharge your line beyong N3,000
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2022
I heard some sites or apps help concert airtime to cash
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Spud: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Chukwudiajibo:
This information is false, the maximum airtime you can recharge in Nigeria is N20,000 in any means of transaction as long as is in airtime the maximum is N20,000, even some bank can't allow you recharge your line beyong N3,000
Why would my own sister lie to me?
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Spud: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

No mind this guy.

OP, you can't buy more than 10K airtime for your mobile at a go. Well that's my bank.
My sister can't lie to me
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spud:
My sister can't lie to me

I'm not saying she's lying. I'm only saying, you can't buy a bulk airtime at once like that.
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Guderian(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spud:
Why would my own sister lie to me?

WTF are you for real

angry
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by Spud: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Guderian:

WTF are you for real
angry
You're trying to call my sister a liar
Re: My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime. by SporaD8: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Spud:
You're trying to call my sister a liar
Hello Spud,
We need your attention.

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Permanent In This World / Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship / My Family Does Not Like My Fiance: But How Can I Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.