Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (9729 Views)

Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) / Adoke’s Illness Stalls Efcc’s Interrogation Into $1.06 Billion Malabu Oil Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by eisley: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Corruption has eaten so deep in this country, organisations now ve wolves within. Mr suraju guilt made him so sloppy to the extent of reporting unsubstantial information just to clear his name. Luckily for Ajoke the propaganda backfired.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2021
I honestly believe this new indictment is a clear vindication of Adoke. The police should make more investigation and get to the root of the matter.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Hundjager: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2021
enoch273:
This is looking like a conspiracy against Ajoke.

It sure was, and he wasn't just trying to evade justice by feigning illness, he was derailing the investigation with his frivolous counter petitions and civil suits against the IGP Monitoring Unit.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by YangaBabe: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Na wa, why try to soil someone's name at all cost?
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Breastfeed: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one, I'm glad our police this time were able to follow through and find out about the forgery.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Niswayne19: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2021
“Suraju feigned sickness, jumped bail and resorted to issuing press statements maligning the Police, writing frivolous counter petitions and filing civil suits in Court against the IGP Monitoring Unit, Force Headquarters, Abuja “

After reading he whole story, Adoke is innocent
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Ennyholar: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
I honestly believe this new indictment is a clear vindication of Adoke. The police should make more investigation and get to the root of the matter.

I thought I was the only one who saw it. The whole falsehood and stage managed conversation was a conspiracy against Adoke. Corruption has eaten deep into our society.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Yinkus009: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2021
I agree with you greed and corruption has made many do the unthinkable.
eisley:
Corruption has eaten so deep in this country, organisations now ve wolves within. Mr suraju guilt made him so sloppy to the extent of reporting unsubstantial information just to clear his name. Luckily for Ajoke the propaganda backfired.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Mthumbie: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2021
How can you share information and allegation against someone without proper investigations? Like how??
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by AmadorSays: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2021
But please if you don't have strong proof of something why then go accusing someone knowing fully well how much damage that can cause? People can be insensitive at times

1 Like

Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Corroro: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2021
This should be taken likely at all cos it's not far from defamation, kudos to the police for investigating deep into this
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Miyagi1: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Mthumbie:
How can you share information and allegation against someone without proper investigations? Like how??

You can say that again.
No proper verification of available information
Man just went straight to social social media. The police should do there job well and exonerate the innocent.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by saxby(f): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
This Suraju's move isn't sitting right to me, why did he fake being ill? I think he has a lot of answering to do.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by selfdefence: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2021
This Mr Suraju has guts o, imagine saying the police reports are "fake" when you yourself didn't even provide substantial evidence. Abeg Mr Adoke should be exonerated
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by tafat: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Corroro:
This should be taken likely at all cos it's not far from defamation, kudos to the police for investigating deep into this
it's datamation definitely, a conspiracy against innocent Mr. Adoke. I like how the Police have handled this and expect them to dig deeper.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Melaninprincess(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2021
They said someone sent email, the perosn that was accused said it was forged, police investigation also confirmed the forgery. Now the person that accused the person is in trouble grin
victons:
Well, having ignored the whole message without reading a word, I have nothing to say.

Maybe my other real niggurs would spill my unspoken words.

1 Like

Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by Melaninprincess(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
He wasn't ill before now he's in trouble he's ill
saxby:
This Suraju's move isn't sitting right to me, why did he fake being ill? I think he has a lot of answering to do.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by scarycuteface(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
eisley:
I'm happy for the Adoke man he has vindicated himself now
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by AlmaIganishire: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
All this reporters with unverified information. You just opened your mouth waaaa

The dumb one is that Suraju. Let come come out, not faking illness
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by AlmaIganishire: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
I know Adoke will clear his name soon, this is how people discredit others for the wrong reasons.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by yellowpepper: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
So faking sickness is the sure way to dodge from clearing yourself after discrediting innocent Adoke.

Well, I’m sure you won’t be able to escape this one.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by yellowpepper: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
I think the police should thoroughly investigate this Suraju very well. He thinks he can dodge his way out after incriminating Adoke.
Re: Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email by victons(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Melaninprincess:
They said someone sent email, the perosn that was accused said it was forged, police investigation also confirmed the forgery. Now the person that accused the person is in trouble grin
Like this now, Wahala no dey finish oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In India As Police Nab International Drug Criminals / This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened / Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.