Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably (23314 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help / How To Remove Skin Tag On Eyelid At Home Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Plut01: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2021

That is what always happen when you mastubate and drink too much Garri.
Stop mastubating for a week and let see how it goes.

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by SunmibareARC: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause
? My right eyelid has been moving uncontrollably for some weeks now?

Use blood tonic...low blood level

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Black052(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'll advice you try to take a lot of rest, desist from pressing phone t night , eat well stay away from alchol, 8 hours of sleep, it could be symptoms of blood pressure rising due to undue stress and poor life style, just take things easy and rest as at when due , this country alone reach to make the whole body dey shake.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by brosom(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't mind then pal,

U re about to see some real Ghosts that's why.

grin grin
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Karemarealty288(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your eyes is having partial contact after seeing Nigeria from top to bottom.

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by bashit(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Endeavor to visit a neurologist. It could be a pointer

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Parishpascal(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause

You go see money soon
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Salsal11: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
BIG (MIRACLE) CONTRACT IS COMING YOUR WAY
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by ntyce(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have also had similar experiences...

Occurs after I consume caffeinated beverages, too much time on devices or lack of sleep.

Just give yourself quality sleep time.

Nothing too serious

5 Likes

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Festflor: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's called tremor. It is usually as a result of stress, tension, pressure and worries or a combination of all.
Slow down on things, you're making yourself susceptible to high blood pressure.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by BluntCrazeMan: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Factfinder1:
repeat after me...
say father
open my eyes to see jesus seated upon the throne
help me to unsee whatever I've seen that I was not supposed to see...

after that go to the hospital
cheesy grin
Why not just tell him to go to the Hospital??
JOKERS EVERYWHERE.!!

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by mightyhaze: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Twitching

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Number30: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
ok
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by RZArecta(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
You need b proper sleep/rest cool

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by godliman: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pls check your BP at once
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Isinimibo: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause
Spiritual Sign; Up, good. Down, Bad Sign.

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Nooneonline(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Good thing dey come Ur way
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by valicious1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause
pray against any form of death or bad news that may come your way

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by dontbothermuch: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Below eyelid? As if something is moving or vibrating. Nothing to worry, It will disappear soon.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by pipnator00(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause

You are either stressed!

I had same issues last weekend. I was working on something and I gave myself a deadline on it.
I completed the project before my deadline but then came the bigger or should I say biggest issue. My health!
because of the project, I hardly slept.

On Sunday I decided to catch up on much needed sleep. While asleep, I woke up to go pee.
There at the toilet, I started feeling very dizzy and couldn't stand on my feet. I felt the need to drink water IMMEADIATELY.

While the feeling to drink water was on,... In the next second, I didn't know what happened...
how I got out of the toilet but all I heard was a VERY HARD hit of my head over the floor.
I literally fell and hit my head on the floor, VERY HARD HIT!
I still have slight pain on the left side of my forehead, around my left eye socket and my left lips..
Bruise on my left arm and slight pain on the left joint between my arm and wrist.

And that was what brought me back to my senses else I wouldn't have been typing this today.
This happened just this Monday, like 4 days ago.

The worst, if anything had happened or I died, I would have died alone because I live alone in a foreign land.

So, please take care of your health. Take a rest if you haven't had enough. Drink enough water if that's the case.
Find out the reason for the eyelid movement and take care of it immediately.

No be person tell me, I had to cancel everything that Monday and take enough rest into Tuesday!

Good luck and I wish you good healthy.

4 Likes

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Phyde: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
saasala:
Three things:

1. You spend two much time on the screen: Watching Big Brother all day long and pressing your phone
2. You have not been sleeping well
3. Caffeine: Mostly found in Energy drink and Tea bags

Solution: Drink lots of water and have a good sleep. You go dey alright. Nothing serious.
You are very correct, I do experienced it when I hardly sleep.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by anointedlinks: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sign of stress. Need to rest urgently and take life easier

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Jetland(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't be panic. It's normal and it will stop. It happens to me sometimes
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Marv650(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
I had same issue. After using photochromic glasses, it stopped. You are using system or phone too much. Reduce your screen time and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Darreytinho10(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Apply super glue grin
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Phyde: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Openpeace:
I had same issue, in shot mine was worse,

Sit on system Mondays to Friday 7:30Am till 6pm,
Come reach house fire phone till sometimes 12midnight.

My own migraine self join with better Fever.

After visiting eye clinic, omor I give my phone chance 8pm I don keep phone o.

Now I've very okay.

Just avoid your phone and visit doctor.
Do you also experience difficulties seeing in a dark environment and also difficulties seeing or reading contents from afar ?

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by ajeffery: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you use perfume on your face stop it. Or maybe you just changed your body cream or bathing soap. Just stop using it.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Joshdboss(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na sign Baba. If it's on the right eye, then it most certainly means a big blessing is coming.
Left eye would mean something bad is about to happen. It's a spiritual sign for gifted people

1 Like

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Alaganature09(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
inoki247:
lol nothing wey person no go jam for Nairaland daily...

if e dey move anyhow call Lastma or Nigeria Police to help u stop am....

or put Ata Rodo or Ata gigun

grin
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by ParkleElegant: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
It means money is coming... Huge money for that matter, congratulations
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by absoluteSuccess: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
OldNairalander:
My grandma once told me that moving upper eye lids means you will see something extraordinary (good or bad) soon.
Funnily enough, it seems to be working.
I had one severally sometime last year and woke up to behold a popular street guy shot by cultists early in the morning on my way to work.

Oro agba, biose lowuro ase lojo ale.
Op, adjust the brightness of your phone to 60%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) / Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home / Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.