Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? (1767 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by sunej(m): 3:37am On Jul 21, 2007
My girl friend wants to travel abroad, she loves me I believe and i love her, she made me make promises to her, but deep down, I doubt if i can wait,

What do u advise?
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by k0be: 3:47am On Jul 21, 2007
she probably wouldn't wait for you either.
give her 1 year she'll forget your number.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by CrazyMan(m): 3:48am On Jul 21, 2007
Wish her safe journey.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by Macgreat(m): 4:47am On Jul 21, 2007
Follow go
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by sunej(m): 5:10am On Jul 21, 2007
Macgreat, No wahala, only if u go find me VISA
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2007
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2007
@ Anthonia: I just love your cynical replies! smiley Hmmmmmm
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by Osarodion(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2007
She wont be able to stay truthfull to you.just still be with her but do ur things guy.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by sammy6(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2007
Its happened to me before with a girl i was seeing immediately after secondary school.We loved each other but once her family relocated to US,we lost contact within months, so guy do your thing
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by Ralvy(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2007
play away match, grin
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by oluhak: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2007
Bobo, pls if u both are not yet married together before she leaves, just diplomatically and stylishly bid ger good-bye. Any cld happen when she arrives here because there is heavy cold in U.K and she could fall prey due to the weather condition. Also, if she can not take care of herself financially , she cld decent so stupily, Bobo their are lots of guys that might want to taste fresh African meat than those rotten ones that are tired.

I'm contributing this because i'm based in U.K.

Just smile if she's going, may be if u pray, she cld reserve her Aso-rock for u till u guys meet again.

Olu-hak
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by lare: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hey sunej,

I think you should talk to her about your fears, so that both of you can come to a conclusion.

It would be unfair if she is keeping herself for you over there and you are playing 'away match'.

If you feel you can't wait just tell her, so that she'll know where she stands.

'Lare
www.deardammy.com
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by sunej(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2007
@Lare
Talk to her That'll be breaking her heart, the way she demonstrates love for me these days, any little thing may shatter her and I wouldn't want that. I believe with time she'll be away, the thing go die natural death abi?
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by LadyGodiva(f): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2007
is she a british citizen?
what is her immigration status?
I want to warn you that some people might be secretly advising her to "keep her eyes open" to marry to citizenship. It happens.
But you know, she might stay faithful to you. just talk to her about your fears.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by Seun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2007
If she loves you so much, why is she leaving you?
Please, just dissolve the relationship amicably.
You have no romantic future together, but you can still be e-pals.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by sunej(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2007
Hmmm, I love this, the Oga kpatakpata of nairaland contributed to my thread. No be just that, him reply bam but bros, sit down talk the issue no go easy, the girl get emotion well well, she can cry die for my hand there o!
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by naijaborn(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
my dear,we humans are unreliable, let alone a girl,abeg erase am 4ya mind.yu dey read ya bible at all?! grin
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by naira4doll(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Naijaborn, u really funny, wetin carry bible enter here
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by jones77(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2007
SEUN, na D KOKO u giva am sooo,,
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by jones77(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2007
by the way the guy go tell us if she is goin there 4 ,,,, school abi she wan come work abi wetin sef she dey come for,, but neverthelsee my man start to look for another girl and continue from where u wan stop now, and b4 u jump into love again make sure say this one sef no go waka leave u again in future
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by sunej(m): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2008
After too many tori, the babe never travel, Am happy with her and am faithful.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by topup: 2:20am On Aug 08, 2008
You need to talk to her about her fears. Seriously, she'll respect you for it. She will never be happy if you just dump her with no warning especially if she was gonna wait for you. This is exactly what happened to me, I lost respect for my guy cos he didn't even warn me he was gonna end the relationship, it was as if I was supposed to know that 'that's how it works'.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? by albridge(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2008
its a tough call if you ask me and i think you have to think well before you decide.

(1) (Reply)

. / Sexkillz Help Me O / Marriage Is Not Guaranty Of Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.