Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing (3814 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Umarojavi: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
We have been dating for a year now, we lived together since last year November.
Around July I had to return back to my family house because of my grandmother's illness. So I only visit my girlfriend atleast three times every week but I don't sleep over.
Two weeks ago she told me about a childhood friend she met around our area. Apparently the guy is a yahooboy and his hk is around the area. Lately she has been complaining about been lonely in the house, she went out with some friends few nights ago which till date she hasn't revealed to me the identity of the person.
I called my girl last night around 10pm, she told me she was with her childhood friend and they were sitted outside the compound. She sounded like it was cool.
Omo me right now I don tire to dey para for phone concerning issues like that, when she told me on phone I just quietly said okay and ended call.
I don't know if is something I should be worried about or I should let it slide cos she opened up to me.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Davash222(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
You don't know if you should be worried your beloved girlfriend is outside with a guy by 10pm undecided

I just don't know what to call this level of nzuzu.

34 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Ahmed0336(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just leave her inside the relationship.

Chase money......

7 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by SUPERPACK: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Not your wife, not your property. You are just a share holder just like the Yahoo boy too and have no right to complain.

8 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Explicit02: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pretend u don't know anything but draw lines on what and what u want

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by ChiefSosa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let me park this vehicle here...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Iniobong34: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Childhood friend? Ok let me not go deeper na so my own start

3 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Davash222(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Let me park this vehicle here...
Help me add this tool next to the truck, abeg

31 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Botking: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why you Carry gal go put for your house come leave am , guys man reason am na,

Girls don't like loneliness,

This must be one of the reasons she came to stay with you in the first place.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
What is the issue now? I don't get it.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Umarojavi: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Botking:
Why you Carry gal go put for your house come leave am , guys man reason am na,

Girls don't like loneliness,

This must be one of the reasons she came to stay with you in the first place.
na for a short period of time..this month end I dey go back my house. Bt com'on myself I dey lonely for here. I no dey reason to hangout with another girl. So if I dey work offshore na so she go feel lonely go meet another man. Relationship matter Sha tire person

3 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by endsarrrs(f): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pull over
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by BRATISLAVA: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why do boys like complaining so much about girls? Face men and stop having anything to do with girls entirely, so that you will be happy.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
bring vaseline come, make him scatter your babe well well!
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Davash222(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Umarojavi:
na for a short period of time..this month end I dey go back my house. Bt com'on myself I dey lonely for here. I no dey reason to hangout with another girl. So if I dey work offshore na so she go feel lonely go meet another man. Relationship matter Sha tire person
Your girlfriend exhibits traits of a Hoe and she lack respect for you...She's shameless too.

Everyone around knows she's your girlfriend, why must she condescend so low to do something with a guy in same area?

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Nonexisting1: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why do some men worry themselves bitches? No be juju be that? If a bitch can fucck her ex while her wedding day celebration was ongoing in the same compound, why should this brother disturb himself over a woman he is not currently with who is likely collecting dick from a yahoo boy right now.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by phazotron(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Umarojavi:
Around July I had to return back to my family house because of my grandmother's illness. So I only visit my girlfriend atleast three times every week but I don't sleep over.
Two weeks ago she told me about a childhood friend she met around our area. Apparently the guy is a yahooboy and his hk is around the area. Lately she has been complaining about been lonely in the house, she went out with some friends few nights ago which till date she hasn't revealed to me the identity of the person.
I called my girl last night around 10pm, she told me she was with her childhood friend and they were sitted outside the compound. She sounded like it was cool.
Omo me right now I don tire to dey para for phone concerning issues like that, when she told me on phone I just quietly said okay and ended call.
I don't know if is something I should be worried about or I should let it slide cos she opened up to me.

I pity you

Person Wey you suppose troway
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by arthurwillia(m): 12:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi

They have left you behind oo
This one don go
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by NaijirianKing: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2021
A female

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by KingDash: 2:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi:
you sef become yahoo boy, collect another guy babe.. the cycle continues like that.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 10, 2021
they will smash in your house, lol that's how it is my guy. you can't change it
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by eastOFwest(m): 3:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi:

The fact is that most Nigerian women, especially the young ones, believe that they are free to see anyone they like when they are not married. Their reasoning is that they don't know the person who will end up being the one to marry them. She is only in a relationship with you so she cannot be discouraging another guy that may end up proposing to her. This is what happens in a country like Nigeria where marriage is seen as a thing of honour and/or a route out of poverty. When a young woman reaches a certain age, all people talk about is "when are you going to get married?" There is lot of pressure and a lot of shaming directed towards women who are well into marriage age but not married. Some young women even get very depressed over this issue.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Homeboiy: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2021
No dey deceive yourself bro
The babe wey dey come crash for my house get boyfriend wey she dey date since the past 6years

She tell me

But e no stop her to dey come my house

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by aminusodiq(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi:
Lol... For my crib... I don't think any girl that deliberately visits will go scot free!!! Maybe one or two exceptions. (either a girlfrnd or not, once you have a nice interior, they are gone!!) My guys will warn their main chicks never to visit any guy at home! I hope you dig?
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by aminusodiq(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Homeboiy:
No dey deceive yourself bro
The babe wey dey come crash for my house get boyfriend wey she dey date since the past 6years

She tell me

But e no stop her to dey come my house

seen quite alot of them... One even have her lover posted all over her page on Facebook.... D guy dey always dey her wat app status for lomotif.... She still dey come knack steady grin I just Taya for those gender for their indecisiveness angry
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by aminusodiq(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
What is the issue now? I don't get it.
you should...
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Homeboiy: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2021
aminusodiq:
seen quite alot of them... One even have her lover posted all over her page on Facebook.... D guy dey always dey her wat app status for lomotif.... She still dey come knack steady grin I just Taya for those gender for their indecisiveness angry

To trust your girlfriend is tantamount to heart attack

She go even come tomorrow night till Monday morning
Enough knacking

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Charmingrascal(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Give yourself hypertension over a girlfriend that you have not even engaged yet.

Some of you will clearly see the red light and still continue with the relationship, how do you people do that?

Is Tega's husband your role model?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Gadafii: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Her child hood friend is steady tidying your supposed girl, inside the house you rented and furnished, I can bet my balls she cooked your foods for him too while u are away looking after your Granny grin

When a girl says he's a child hood friend, there is %90 probability they have bleeped before.

Chase that girl out of your house, she's not your girl, invite her over only when u are round, if she chooses to visit her friend in your neighborhood or anywhere while u away with Granny, that shouldn't be non of your business cool

What I want you to know is that,most Yahoo boys wouldn't waste a second or blink an eye before they bleep girls, because they know many girls are materialistic, so they use iPhone and nicely selected wears to decieve then, Bleep them an move on, they don't have stable girls in their lives .

Like I said, chase that girl from your house first..
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by aminusodiq(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Homeboiy:

To trust your girlfriend is tantamount to heart attack

She go even come tomorrow night till Monday morning
Enough knacking
honestly.... Trusting her is difficult... Very difficult!!! Cos I see wonders on a daily... I mean ladies who have serious relationships coming to knack... One even saved his guys contact as sugar... Sugar still dey call her during knacking session... She ignored it only to tell him later that she was in the market! I just burst laugh grin grin
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Gadafii: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi:
because you no dey chop lion, u see lion you think say he no go chop you cheesy

Girls Dem wicked gaan, don't relate with them with your heart but your brains, they are wired in a very funny and annoying way

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Homeboiy: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2021
aminusodiq:
honestly.... Trusting her is difficult... Very difficult!!! Cos I see wonders on a daily... I mean ladies who have serious relationships coming to knack... One even saved his guys contact as sugar... Sugar still dey call her during knacking session... She ignored it only to tell him later that she was in the market! I just burst laugh grin grin

That is why you don’t need to be angry when another guy takes over your girlfriend

All of them are hoes in disguise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child In A Photoshoot.. / How To Tell A Girl's Age By Touching Her Breast:new Development / What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.