Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts (62251 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
I won't have sex with my fiancée until our wedding - I've been doing daily workouts to prepare

"I don't want to get out of breath!"

An engaged man who has never had sex with his fiancee has now opened up about the intensive daily 'honeymoon workouts' that he has been doing for two years in order to ensure he is in tip top shape for his wedding night.

Tech sales representative Jonathan Louis, 24, is a practicing Christian who believes that 'your body is a temple and that in marriage, a man and wife give each other their bodies.'

Prior to meeting his now-fiancé, content creator Naya Ford, 23, at church in 2022, Jonathan had been abstinent for three years - something that his bride-to-be was more than happy to keep supporting.

Jonathan proposed to Naya in May 2023 and the pair are planning to tie the knot in 2025 - but will continue to abstain from sex until that day.

Knowing how special that moment will be for the two of them, Jonathan has been hitting the gym every day and going through a rigorous lifestyle regimen in order to ensure that he is in the best shape of his life going into his wedding night.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12566833/man-sex-fiancee-abstinent-workouts-wedding.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by finallybusy: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Only to do the do and find out it’s overrated. Mscheew.

318 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Manny21: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
I tell you na this kain guy they cum within half second. In fact he go cum as soon as the woman show her live brezz and naked yansh

241 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by 4tomandchi: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is definitely edifying especially at this time when free sex, drugs and alcohol is destroying a lot of families around the world.

I’m always happy when I see people set personal goals and achieve them it only reaffirms the fact that nothing is impossible to achieve if one is determined.

I wish them a Happy Family and married life

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Barrywilly(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Private and personal matters are supposed to be kept private. What do we make use of this information now? Childish behaviour.

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Dshocker(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
2 confused people deceiving themselves.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Austindark(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
There is no need to prepare. It is not Olympics. If you are a 40 seconds man, after 40 seconds it will be game over for you . No be by muscles.

I hope the resolution to keep yourself is mutual though.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by etcme(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Do whatever suits you. But make sure you are not doing it for societal approval.

Most Importantly, make sure no one is shinning the congo on your behalf.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by zmanto(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Who do we ask?

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by jeromestarks: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Preparing for sex?
Not preparing to become president.

Shame on this generation

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by nairalanda1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good man and woman

Many on this site would laugh at him, forgetting that it takes commitment

I hope he stays on track, if not , he is human after all. If he does, great.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
I can assure him that his so called fiance is getting the díck elsewhere. Someone is definitely screwing her, that's why she's completely ok with his proposal.

Bítches these days cannot be trusted.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by tolumizzy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
So that you would break her on bed abi

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Whether you abstain or nack it has no impact on the success of the marriage

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by ayoola2002(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Your Problem
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Bendeco2020: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Funny man.

If the woman is not a virgin, then you're the mugu.

What's so special in sex?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by McLizbae: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
That's simply an educated decision. Sex drain vitals heavily, and it is very counter productive to workouts for body building especially if you are sticking to your diet protein and avoiding steroids.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by skales67(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Oga Dey play!

While you are doing workouts, she will be doing "make outs" with another guy behind your back.

When I started taking the "fear woman" talk seriously was when some ladies booked me and one male stripper on behalf of their friend for her bachelorette party.

I washed the bride-to-be's plate tire that night...she just dey "pump out water" 💦💦everywhere and after the whole episode, she was laughing and telling her friends she isn't sure she will be able to have strength to do anything with her husband-to-be the next night.

Wetin concern me? I sha carry my 100k with a free bottle of Castillo White wey dem dash me go house.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Theunbothered: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
All this performance just to cheat with one fat white girl after 3 years of marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by illicit(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
U can fvck and still gym

🤕🥴

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by kingsways: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's a great idea, that's the godly way, and I believe that's what the scripture prescribes

But for heaven's sake, let it be that the girl is a virgin

The worst thing in this world that can happen to a man is to be in a no-sex relationship with a woman that is firing on all cylinders with every other man

8 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by EkelediliBuhari: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Am sure she is practicing new stiles while “waiting” for that wonderful day…

Welcome

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Reelmii: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by ArmaniUhuru: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
That’s your fvcking business! If you like do workout for 10 years.

I never take money this month, I dey vex o.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Newborn27(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
September thread
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by fortunechy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
How sure are you that another man isn't doing the do??

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by omooba969(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good luck 🤞but hope you're a virgin though? undecided
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Bellotelli: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
What if he dies grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by nairalanda1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
tolumizzy:
So that you would break her on bed abi

And also protect himself from heart disease, obesity, diabetes, joint disease, varicose veins, extreme fatigue, weakness, poor manhood functioning, etc, etc, etc.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Kingluqman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Last last, gragra go end after 1 minute grin

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Regardless: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sex is actually overrated but beautiful when you have it with the right person.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by PissInside: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sex is sweet but overrated 🙂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.