Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada (30558 Views)

The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by jibrilELsudan: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
DEM NO EVEN FINE SEF

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Bahamas95(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigerian jollof is da bomb.

Meanwhile am still searching for the white folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ykc2:
stay in your country and rebuild your country, naija people too like nice country but hate to rebuild their country to be like oyibo own

Nah me be politician wey spoil am? Give me Dubai visa sef I go go
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by damiloladuke: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
OK
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by koyyess: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enjoy your white m@sters' land and always obey their laws.

Secondly, organise a gym class for your wives. I know it's not easy being forced to stay indoor as Canada lacks social activities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Abujason: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bro let's be honest most Nigerian girls are ugly with bad shapes like disgusting Tommy,flat saggy tities and rotten pussy just few exposed ones got sexy bodies.. an average Nigerian woman are turn off we just dey manage them
That’s a horrible way to describe our women. The ones I know are different from what you said. May be you need to up your game. The oyinbo ones are even worse. Forget skin color. Ones they start getting old that same skin looks like they are rotting away. They also smell horrible.
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Bigchristo: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
myike2:
So my friends and I decided to utilize the nice weather (summer), before winter comes. We didn’t fail to put our Nigerian jollof on the map, and some white folks came over to our boat to have a taste. Nigerian jollof is second to none grin
Black is beautiful, I like to chop pounded yam and Egusi soup for this location

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Dpundict: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
I now officially name your group" the chop-life crew".
I am still trying to get my programming skills to back my law certificates and appear somewhere in that country. Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by ayomide8990(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
GodsGabby:

0.Hadampson
1.Niklausefred
2. Fidelismaria
3. Nicoswit
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11
24.RedChiefPriest
25.godsgabby
26.Ayomide8990
27.Jizzyjordan
Present,Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Alamkir: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
In Niggeria you have to be a billlionaire to be able to afford this.
I swear, just imagine that..... We dey really suffer for dis country oo
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Alamkir: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bro let's be honest most Nigerian girls are ugly with bad shapes like disgusting Tommy,flat saggy tities and rotten pussy just few exposed ones got sexy bodies.. an average Nigerian woman are turn off we just dey manage them
So why is it that 90% of Nigeria men abroad still come back home to look for wive to marry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by koyyess: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cashsteady:

This frustrated mumu don describe em mama finish. grin grin

RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by raphy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
As them stand like tht de enjoy just one shake they are all in the sea ..why not wear life jacket

Anyway nothing concern me na money Dem de show so .

Money is life men .

No body knows when they enter Canada but here they are showing us enjoyment .

Life

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by raphy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Alamkir:

I swear, just imagine that..... We dey really suffer for dis country oo

No be lie na them sch fees one term be tht cruise
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Mixedfruit: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
myike2:
So my friends and I decided to utilize the nice weather (summer), before winter comes. We didn’t fail to put our Nigerian jollof on the map, and some white folks came over to our boat to have a taste. Nigerian jollof is second to none grin
See as everywhere Fine .
Please bruh !
I'm tired of this shithole
please Link me up with a good wife.
(Based in canada)
Am a Tall Single guy in search of a decent and good-looking lady ready for
marriage
kindly hit me up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Prosmobi: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
I must leave this country next year if not for anything just for my family and unborn children...
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by rita25(f): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cares
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by omoiyamayor(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
When will have a boat cruise like this in osun river in ede or Osogbo, Yoruba Nation now
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by ITbomb(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bandit-free enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by daintyprincess(f): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
McOluOmo:
why u no mention me na?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Cause you no get girlfriend
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Aboguede(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
myike2:

Wowo fat yoluba women
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Dammylois(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
God when sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by ExtraVioment: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nice 1 for you and your friends.

You come from Nigeria, spread anyhow without disturbance. In Nigeria, tribalism, and corruption, no go let you enjoy your hard work or give you comfort for a long distance. E must get area or perimeter wey if you cross, na if I for you.

Rice and stew, ofe nsala or edikinko(i don't know if I spelt it right), or fried rice, na my joyful eating.
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Mcslize: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
McOluOmo:
why u no mention me na?

True talk. Relationship dey choke person no be lie. Peace of mind. The clinginess and nagging no be here.

Man gat to stay single o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by McOluOmo: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
daintyprincess:

Cause you no get girlfriend

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by pacespot(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Omoh Canada, I must reach that country. luv that country much. Canada, only country without any internal crisis. Even Americans see Canada as a safe haven for them should things burst out of control in the United States

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by rickleye: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Where in Canada ? Its a big country.
Ghana Jollof rice and Mexico will give you a run for your money.
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by RedChiefPriest: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
GodsGabby:

0.Hadampson
1.Niklausefred
2. Fidelismaria
3. Nicoswit
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11
24.RedChiefPriest
25.godsgabby
26.Ayomide8990
27.Jizzyjordan
Thanks boss
Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by Ademola47(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
GodsGabby:

0.Hadampson
1.Niklausefred
2. Fidelismaria
3. Nicoswit
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11
24.RedChiefPriest
25.godsgabby
26.Ayomide8990
27.Jizzyjordan

Boss please always tag in nice threads like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by mikeapollo: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
You are riding in a boat without wearing life jackets ! In Canada!
As per Nigerian jollof, it ranks behind and below Senegalese and Ghanaian jollof, speaking from experience!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by myike2(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2021
rickleye:
Where in Canada ? Its a big country.
Ghana Jollof rice and Mexico will give you a run for your money.
Calgary, Alberta.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada by kafeii123: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
McStoic:
Nice one. But las las na US I like pass. God bless United States of America, especially Louisiana!

Why do you prefer the US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? / How To Make Doya Da Kwia, A Northern Nigerian Street Food (Photos, Video) / Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.