Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) (31113 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Simplythebest: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please guys how can i create a trend cus i have something that has been bothering me to share. Just got admission outside the country in europe precisely but unfortunately i can't be able to afford the school fees cus people i hope on disappointed me now i want to sell my 1 plot of land at ikorodu precisely the land is located at Imota inside an estate and people have already started living in that estate. Pls if u are interested in buying the land pls contact me i will be glad cus i don't wanna miss this opportunity. The price of the land is N2.4m and also if u no anywhere i can get a low i don't mind using the land as collateral. Pls help a brother and God will bless you always.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by wavylevel: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
See black people in the 21st century grin grin

Meanwhile, Elon Musk's race are doing pretty well.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by obynokoko: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
I think she is a mad woman.were you forced to pay tithe or give offering.pls take her to hospital for mental evaluation
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Oovi5(f): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

Damn girl you're fine.

Let's talk.
Thank you.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Abohboy: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All Gods are spirit beings, whatever any worshiper gives them is not to be taken back. The old woman is just stupid. Her actions tells how stupid she really is. She has spent her:
Time.
Energy.
Money.
And all she could think of is the stipend she invested so far. What about her time and energy that other have wisely used to acquire so much wealth?
I'm not a Churchgoer and in my religion tithing is wrong but let's call a spade a spade! smiley

What's your religion I can't tell if you're a traditonalist or atheist but your contributions to my Ifa threads are intriguing
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Originalsly: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Eagle360:

This is funny grin
All the sermons she heard, all the encouragement words, the chair she sit on, who will pay for it?
Man spend tithes and offerings, all these are use for the work of God to progress.
Buying fuel to power generator, purchasing of microphone, drum set e.t.c are how the tithes and offerings budget goes.

It's a small church ... but bear in mind...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned .... maybe the pastor ehmmm.... knew her very well and has now moved on to a new member ... spending and treating her wayyyy weller.... maybe even bought car for her. Maybe.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Christistruth00: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
damilola4162:
grin grin grin

Fake Pastors are not God they are greedy thieves neither do they pay tithes to anyone but themselves

In the Bible Tithes and Offering was meant to be the Safety net for the Poor and Vunerable in Society

The West has the West has the Welfare Security net Nigeria’s Social Security net for the Poor was supposed to be the Donations made

to Churches

Look around you the Old Christian Schools and Hospitals were all built with Donations and the Workers Worked there like Volunteers

with minimum pay because they believed they were doing it for God
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by WaffenSS(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oovi5:

Thank you.

Well?

Can we talk?

I'm smitten
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Juicy001: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
How much sef be her total offerings?
Abeg....
Next....
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Peppysco: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Uncle Righteousness, dem don catch one of your senior colleagues ooo, hope say dem neva catch you too cos e don tey wey I see you dey spam every thread on Nairaland. Ohhh, the hurricane and other natural disasters happening in the US and other parts of Europe don end, you nor come get topics to discuss again.
But on a more serious note, many people are begining to wake up to the many lies and atrocities done by people on the name of religion. I know many Nigerians who no longer attend churches anymore. We are probably the most religious people in the world but the conditions and standard of living of the country compared to that of China wey nor dey religious nor be the same at all. Las las, everybody eye go soon clear
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Oovi5(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

Well?

Can we talk?

I'm smitten
You'll do the needful or we should talk on here?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Oluomo90(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hahaa! Wonders shall never end sha..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abohboy:

What's your religion I can't tell if you're a traditonalist or atheist but your contributions to my Ifa threads are intriguing

I am one of the true followers the world's Most Wonderful Counselor whose name is "JESUS CHRIST" Isaiah 9:6
If you speak with misinformed churchgoers claiming Christians you won't get anything worthwhile from them {2Timothy 3:5-7} because they're not connected to the right source! John 15:5-6
So if you feel like knowing more just be patient and keep on asking the questions bothering your mind about our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ the man from of Nazareth! Matthew 7:7-8 smiley
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by WaffenSS(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The gods only give special gifts to those who gives first!
Whoever wants anything extraordinary from any god must be prepared to give first. But it all depends on the right kind of giving not just giving without wisdom! smiley

Well sounds like a hollow argument to me.

The ideal god should not desire material things from his creations, because those things are his creations too. Why would any god need money or food items? To sustain him/her/it/they?

Incidentally, why should any god need to be praised before he/she/it/they bestow favors? Is he/she/it/they emotionally insecure?

If you think about it, the whole business makes no damn sense.

Mind you, i do believe in God. But i question our mortal interpretation of who God is and what He expects of us. We ourselves muddle the spirituality that is inherent to belief systems on account of our ego, pride, vanity, frailty, fears, uncertainties, emotions, passion, greed....all the vices and cunning and inefficiencies of the human condition.

Morality and doing the right thing is a universal concept for which you do not need a religious foundation to justify its need to exist. Nor do you need to model your creator in your own image and ascribe or project to this deity your own psychological and physiological propensities for materialism.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by WaffenSS(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oovi5:
You'll do the needful or we should talk on here?

+1 251xxxxxxx

Whatsapp me.

Please don't be some scammer guy under some bridge in Ajegunle hunched over an Intel Celeron 4mb 128Gb Toshiba catfishing all day for a quick score.

grin grin angry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Jakumo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's impossible!
Whatever you've sacrificed to any God is not retrievable! undecided

Wait o. Are you saying that the lady's arms are too short to box with Jeeesus?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
All what you need is ASK and get the ANSWERS!
I said:
The Gods only give SPECIAL GIFTS to those who are ready to give them something first!
So instead of been presumptuous why not ask of what i meant by SPECIAL GIFTS and what my own demands? smiley

WaffenSS:

Well sounds like a hollow argument to me.
The ideal god should not desire material things from his creations, because those things are his creations too. Why would any god need money or food items? To sustain him/her/it/they? Incidentally, why should any god need to be praised before he/she/it/they bestow favors? Is he/she/it/they emotionally insecure? If you think about it, the whole business makes no damn sense. Mind you, i do believe in God. But i question our mortal interpretation of who God is and what He expects of us. We ourselves muddle the spirituality that is inherent to belief systems on account of our ego, pride, vanity, frailty, fears, uncertainties, emotions, passion, greed....all the vices and cunning and inefficiencies of the human condition. Morality and doing the right thing is a universal concept for which you do not need a religious foundation to justify its need to exist. Nor do you need to model your creator in your own image and ascribe or project to this deity your own psychological and physiological propensities for materialism.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Razaneli(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's impossible!

I wonder o.....d woman no wan go heaven again ni ?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by adewad13(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's impossible!

Iro lasan
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Oovi5(f): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

+1 251-277-9389

Whatsapp me.

Please don't be some scammer guy under some bridge in Ajegunle hunched over an Intel Celeron 4mb 128Gb Toshiba catfishing all day for a quick score.

grin grin angry

I'll pass since you think i'm a "scammer"
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by WaffenSS(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
All what you need is ASK and get the ANSWERS!
I said:
The Gods only give SPECIAL GIFTS to those who are ready to give them something first!
So instead of been presumptuous why not ask of what i meant by SPECIAL GIFTS and what my own demands? smiley

I'm not interested in your "special gifts".

I'm more interested in the tit-for-tat nature of the transaction.

The whole idea of giving the gods material things in return for "special gifts" is what i find truly noxious.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by WaffenSS(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oovi5:

I'll pass since you think i'm a "scammer"

Seriously?

You couldn't somehow decode that as a sarcastic joke?

Maybe a pass is indeed better then.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jakumo:

Wait o. Are you saying that the lady's arms are too short to box with Jeeesus?

Gods are spirit beings, they don't need your material possessions. The only thing they need is your attention and loyalty, where material possessions comes in is when they found out what you cherish and most humans cherish material possessions the most! Luke 18:18-23
In return for any special favour these spirits will demand for what you cherish most to prove your undivided loyalty!
Satan is the God of this world {2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} so when Jesus came Satan was willing to give Jesus all the Kingdom of this world only if Jesus will divide his whole soul worship between the true God who sent him {John 17:3} and Satan {Luke 4:5-7} of course that's Jesus' most valuable treasure! Luke 4:8 compare to John 8:29

Life is free for everyone who successfully passed through the womb and landed in hands of caring people. All the things we cherish on this planet comes by chance and time {Ecclesiastes 9:11} so anybody can have the things of this world through any means be it clean or dirty. But the Gods have special gifts that doesn't come by chances, for such gifts you must give out something to receive them!

And Jehovah said to Aʹbram: “Go out from your land and away from your relatives and from the house of your father to the land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will make your name great, and you will become a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who calls down evil on you, and all the families of the ground will certainly be blessed by means of you.” Genesis 12:1-3

All what you're reading up here a spirit who claims to be the Almighty God promised a man named Abraham (not freely) Abraham must give something in return!

When Aʹbram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Aʹbram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless. I will establish my covenant between me and you, and I will multiply you very, very much.” Genesis 17:1-2

Most people today just want the God of Abraham to do the same for them but are they ready to find out what that God requires now? 2Timothy 3:5-7

The answer is obvious! smiley
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

I'm not interested in your "special gifts".

I'm more interested in the tit-for-tat nature of the transaction.

The whole idea of giving the gods material things in return for "special gifts" is what i find truly noxious.

Since you're not interested in the special GIFTS then go out there and stop those religionists from stealing from their gullible followers! smiley
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by WaffenSS(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Since you're not interested in the special GIFTS then go out there and stop those religionists from stealing from their gullible followers! smiley

I'm not against gullible people and their lords of men.

My concern was your statement that giving material items to gods is necessary and justifiable.

Defend that.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by toxtimmy: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
So which god are your refering to? Is it the pastors belly, car, wardrobe, wrist watch, house, private jet or girlfriends etc.?

Heaven help those who help themselves... Let the woman help herself.

MaxInDHouse:
That's impossible!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

I'm not against gullible people and their lords of men.
My concern was your statement that giving material items to gods is necessary and justifiable.
Defend that.

Do you now see what presumptuousness is causing you?

Well i never said the bolded so try to listen well or read and meditate first before responding! James 1:19 compare to Proverbs 14:29
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Babastrong(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=bmdmix11 post=105670780]if only my mum cud do same, d Church has turrned are life up side down. And you will still repeat same mistake.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by Ubanz: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
She just got emancipated from that mental slavery.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) by WaffenSS(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you now see what presumptuousness is causing you?

Well i never said the bolded so try to listen well or read and meditate first before responding! James 1:19 compare to Proverbs 14:29

The woman in the story was complaining about her tithes and all the things she gave the church. Those are material things.

You're just trying to wiggle out of the hole you dug for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Michael McIntyre: Millionaire Who Hated God Gets Saved, Now Helping Christians / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.