Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Wind Of Hunger Is Blowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wind Of Hunger Is Blowing (376 Views)

I Went On Vacation Alone & My Husband Is Blowing Up In My Phone-"Am I D Assh*le" / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wind Of Hunger Is Blowing by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
I've never had it so difficult like this in my 26years on earth.

I want to go back to being a baby.
Responsibilities don kill me. Pay this one pay that one pay the other one. I'm just tired of pay pay pay...
There's massive whirl wind of Hunger blowing in the Land, it's seems it's only in my house yet. Can't remember when last I ate a proper 3 Square meal.

May GOD help us. I really wonder how some less privileged are surviving cos me I'm tired sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wind Of Hunger Is Blowing by Tomblaize: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lmao. Adulthood is a scam bro
Re: The Wind Of Hunger Is Blowing by Mrdike: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
My dear ..... honestly speaking you are saying the truth..
But believe you me...I want to confess to you, that God sustained me after I lost my job while schooling.
It amazes me till now how He saw me through and still doing....He is indeed over dependable and reliable.
Learn to trust Him.....in time of lack, cry unto Him with a contrite and broken heart. When you have ....give good offering in appreciation and sow seeds to people in dare need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surprising Things Guys Find Unattractive About Ladies. / Slap A Native Doctor Or A Soldier? Which One Will You Choose / Amara La Negra Said She Woke Up Pregnant Like Virgin Mary, But With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.