Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold (3110 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / I Went On Vacation Alone & My Husband Is Blowing Up In My Phone-"Am I D Assh*le" / Check Out The Size 16 Instagram Model Who Is Blowing Up The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
I don't understand her again
one minute she seems to can't do without me
next minute she is disgusted by me
I need advice
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Godada(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
My candid advice?

Kick her fickle ass out. No time for drama queens. Life's too short.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Madibah(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Godada:
My candid advice?

Kick her fickle ass out. No time for drama queens. Life's too short.

Real niggarrr
No time for unwarranted drama

Kick her drama ass out

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by SILENTandSMART2: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bro , she's blowing hot and cold ?

Dats some crazy chemical reaction wink

This is what you will do, goan buy concentrated tetraoxosulphatevi acid wink, mix it with small water, then rub it on her body,wink

Aswear after doing dat she will act normally always wink

Dats what i did for one girl wey always do like this and she's nowe okay,

You can get it in the market, smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
She dey deceive you. You are not seeing it clearly

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by donbachi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stop carrying along with u,things u dont need.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by johnhood(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Bro , she's blowing hot and cold ?

Dats some crazy chemical reaction wink

This is what you will do, goan buy concentrated tetraoxosulphatevi acid wink, mix it with small water, then rub it on her body,wink

Aswear after doing dat she will act normally always wink

Dats what i did for one girl wey always do like this and she's nowe okay,

You can get it in the market, smiley
so H₂SO₄ + H₂O + HerBody=
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kick her ass out of yhur life dude, b4 h.b.d go pai you
No time for nollywood drama
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Theboy21: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
She only want you when she ain't getting attention somewhere, better kick her out cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Jack005(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hoes ain't loyal. One day they are here, the next day they are there!! Fvck hoes and chase rubbers or you gonna keep wailing ,crying, lamenting and commenting.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by SILENTandSMART2: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnhood:

Lol this man is still a small scientist wink

We call that reaction a reverse chemical reaction wink ,

For example, if we mix ethanol + alkanoic acid , such reaction will be exothermic reaction wink

But due to the nerve endings in human skin, this will react directly with the malpighian layer, which move with autonomically to the nucleus, the nucleus will then send some impulses to the brain (dats electromagnetically) the hypothalamus will then send a reverse signals mixing with the cerrebunal fluid , then the correction takes place,

It is kinda long but I try to summarize it for you sha wink

It is for expert wink
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by SILENTandSMART2: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnhood:

this man is still a small scientist wink

We call that reaction a reverse chemical reaction wink ,

For example, if we mix ethanol + alkanoic acid , such reaction will be exothermic reaction wink

But due to the nerve endings in human skin, this will react directly with the malpighian layer, which move with autonomically to the nucleus, the nucleus will then send some impulses to the brain (dats electromagnetically) the hypothalamus will then send a reverse signals mixing with the cerrebunal fluid , then the correction takes place,

It is kinda long but I try to summarize it for you sha wink

It is for expert wink

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Godada(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Madibah:

Real niggarrr
No time for unwarranted drama

Kill her drama ass out

Yo!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Whenever you're with her play Katy Perry's Hot n Cold repeatedly, when she asks you why you've been playing it then tell her the song is all about her.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ordinary gf who is not your wife is bothering you this much? If she blow hot and cold, you too blow trumpet
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Godada(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Whenever you're with her play Katy Perry's Hot n Cold repeatedly, when she asks you why you've been playing it then tell her the song is all about her.

Are you sure you are a lady?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Godada:

Are you sure you are a lady?
Lol, check my profile and verify.
Why did you ask?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let me guess. She's a Cancer.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2020
no be only hot and cold,she go soon blow harmattan

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Godada(m): 2:06am On Dec 12, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, check my profile and verify.
Why did you ask?

You just sounded like a guy
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by milcah5050: 5:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by femi4: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2020
chigomiced:

I need advice
Spit it out
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I tried but she seems uninterested
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
milcah5050:

I think so
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
chigomiced:

I need advice

Another guy is already beating a drum for her outside grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Robert1da:
Let me guess. She's a Cancer.
noooo
nah that goat sign she be
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
SmellySperm:
no be only hot and cold,she go soon blow harmattan

not helpful
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Ordinary gf who is not your wife is bothering you this much? If she blow hot and cold, you too blow trumpet

the love is there ooOOooOooOo

it just accassional bumps on the road and it's getting me worried
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2020
I think so too

Kobicove:

Another guy is already beating a drum for her outside grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by Uniquisite: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by SILENTandSMART2: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Uniquisite:

Tetra-oxosulphate vi acid keh? Una get skushi ooi

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Caught My Dad Cheating / After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years / Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.