Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Don't Even Know Why I Typed This, But Someone Needs To Read It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Even Know Why I Typed This, But Someone Needs To Read It. (292 Views)

I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? / I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / I Accidentally Typed Into Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Even Know Why I Typed This, But Someone Needs To Read It. by Dedeamu: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Why do Ladies like confusing men like this?
A lot of young guys have been manipulated in their choice of a suitable partner. This is because we don't even know the real identity of women again... Once they wear those make up and put on their wigs, we are seeing a different, (or should I say fake version) of their real self.
This has led to gross mis-identification. Thereby delaying self discovery (as divinely designed).
Let me just tell you this......
Ladies:
if you know you're trusting God for your own man, be free, be sincere to yourself and show your real self. Don't be ashamed of the woman God made you. You are not craftier than God.

Men:
Cool down and find the right woman. Don't be deceived by those add-ons

1 Like

Re: Don't Even Know Why I Typed This, But Someone Needs To Read It. by MufasaLion: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
They let their dick do the thinking.
Re: Don't Even Know Why I Typed This, But Someone Needs To Read It. by chatinent: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Look for what's beneath the makeup.

Facials don't impress me.

(1) (Reply)

Know Peace Today / Nairaland / What Do Western Women Actually Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.