Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] (6398 Views)

MEN!! Women Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! [photos] / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
I went out yesterday and bought things I don't even eat or need. One of them is a carton of indomie, more bottles water, different towels, and brushes.

Something dey worry me.

True or false?

Now, my room is dirty and I need some of my haters to come clean it so we can ear together as I'm in the kitchen boiling water for garri.

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Let the abuse begin.

#Smile.

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by ghettokid1(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
I just returned from ban, let me keep shut

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
This boy done mad ooo. I use to read your writing from the beginning till the end but these e be like say them go hold you down before you go Enter street ooo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by dawnomike(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Weldone you hear... I ain't saying anything you want to hear cos I'm not a hater. Let's wait for the eba water to boil while we expect the National Association Of Nigerian Haters to speak grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Update.

The garri ready, so let's wait for soup.

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Food is ready. I cooked the soup last night and this is the first time I'm eating and I don't want to eat alone. Eating alone is greed, but I don't want to be greedy — it's a sin.

The soup contains chicken, kpomo, ice fish, fresh fish, and small okporoko.

Let's get started, guys.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Update.

The garri ready, so let's wait for soup.
Please change your tooth brush use oral b they're healthy for the gums and as for the garri learn to wash your molar with hot water then pound the garri to make it a little bit sloppy.....Your duvet colour is nice but if you can possibly get a white duvet for your bed while spread the current one from the center to the end of the bed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
I just returned from ban, let me keep shut
Lol grin have once been banned too before I honestly don't know why
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2020
dawnomike:
Weldone you hear... I ain't saying anything you want to hear cos I'm not a hater. Let's wait for the eba water to boil while we expect the National Association Of Nigerian Haters to speak grin

Lol.

He is already in my room. He looks depressed and hungry.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Edyice: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Your story
Your write up

Your page just tire me embarassed

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Food is ready. I cooked the soup last night and this is the first time I'm eating and I don't want to eat alone. Eating alone is greed, but I don't want to be greedy — it's a sin.

Let's get started, guys.
Those pots should be where the indomie at....and this set of plates are not having it looks a bit of too much color try buy green set or dark blue set of plates it will make the appearance of those food look nice
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Please change your tooth brush use oral b they're healthy for the gums and as for the garri learn to wash your molar with hot water then pound the garri to make it a little bit sloppy.....Your duvet colour is nice but if you can possibly get a white duvet for your bed while spread the current one from the center to the end of the bed

I like Oral-B and I have been using it for years, but switched to Pepsodent this year for no reason other than exploration.

For the white duvet, I have it, but removed it for now. Though, I do switch the one I'm currently using when it gets dirty.

Now...

Close your eyes and imagine you lying on the bed tonight and I walked in from the bathroom after taking my shower with nothing covering my body but a towel.

Now, open your eyes and stop imagining.

Please, come join me let's eat.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Edyice:
Your story
Your write up

Your page just tire me embarassed

If e tire you, you for no dey comment. You dey enjoy am, so I have more for you.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I honestly don't know the colour of this guy problem I just don't know sad

You've been PostDicted.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Jimbadly: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
He can't even afford a bed frame, only mattress.

Look at the 18th century A.C on the wall sef. This picture is an eyesore. cry

If some of us here post the pictures of our rooms, you'd know that what you have there is not even fit to be used as a room in a refugee camp in Some countries. undecided

15 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

I like Oral-B and I have been using it for years, but switched to Pepsodent this year for no reason other than exploration.

For the white duvet, I have it, but removed it for now. Though, I do switch one the one I'm currently using gets dirty.

Close your eyes and imagine you lying on the bed tonight and I waked in from the bathroom after taking my shower with nothing covering my body but a towel.

Now, open your eyes and stop imagining.

Please, come join me let's eat.
You should change your tooth brush once every month.....get a new set of color bedings since you have few.....

With your small statue you go fit touch woman lipsrsealed

For the soup learn not to put ice fish in any of your meals unless it's smoked like gesha....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jimbadly:
He can't even afford a bed frame, only mattress.

Look at the 18th century A.C on the wall sef. This picture is an eyesore. cry

If some of us here post the pictures of our rooms, you'd know that what you have there is not even fit to be used as a room in a refugee camp in Some countries. undecided

Okay.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You should change your tooth brush once every month.....get a new set of color bedings since you have few.....

For the soup learn not to put ice fish in any of your meals unless it's smoked like gesha....

Ice fish? I love it like that and also the other way round. I guess it's a thing of preference.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Ice fish? I love it like that and also the other way round. I guess it's a thing of preference.
Try it you'll see it taste nice
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Try it you'll see it taste nice

When I open a hotel, my chef will surely try it.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Jimbadly: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

With your small statue you go fit touch woman lipsrsealed

grin grin

Oh you noticed he has small body frame? Puny little man. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

When I open a hotel, my chef will surely try it.
That garri have a lot of seed in it learn to sieve it before use
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Walemi1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Boredom is a bastard grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by James4bright(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
That garri have a lot of seed in it learn to sieve it before use

Interesting, so some women still have sense like this.

iLegendd that's wifey material right there. �
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Those pots should be where the indomie at....and this set of plates are not having it looks a bit of color rayot try buy green set or dark blue set of plates it will make the appearance of those food look nice

[img]https://media1./images/8ceffe54d39699688f8219fb32bd43b7/tenor.gif?itemid=4351215[/img]

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by dukeprince50: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Let's get started, guys.
u should attend a very good church for healing, ur village people saw ur bright future as a writer and decided to intervene, it will not be well with them.
Just see as dem rubbish ur future

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by dukeprince50: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Those pots should be where the indomie at....and this set of plates are not having it looks a bit of too much color try buy green set or dark blue set of plates it will make the appearance of those food look nice
are u married?
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
James4bright:

Interesting, so some women still have sense like this.

iLegendd that's wifey material right there.

Hahaha. I no get money to dey waste garri o! When you sieve it, you're surely going to lose at least 1 cup.

Those sieved garri are just like rice seed. In this case, it will also be advisable to make rice so soft or even grind it before we eat it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
u should attend a very good church for healing, ur village people saw ur bright future as a writer and decided to intervene, it will not be well with them.
Just see as dem rubbish ur future

Okay, I'll do just that.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
are u married?
NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. / Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / Any Hope For Short Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.