Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! (2926 Views)

Help My Female Lecturers Are Eyeing Me / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nairaland has been my favorite forum for acquiring new insight and motivation by well learned nairalanders

A single mom of three is eyeing me to give her four kids. In her custom and tradition, a mother is entitled to the company of kids outside wedluck. That is, her previous lover didn't pay her bride price before they seperated and as such, she is the legal owner of the kids(triplets)

Any man who pays her bride price automatically becomes the biological father!! The mother has been up with the whole responsibility until she met me

But with the economic situation of nigeria and as a real redpiller nigga, how many mouths should i feed including me and the mother?

My plan was to chop and clean mouth but she's got a golden heart i ever longed.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, thegidredpiller, seun, presidency.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Bola146(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin Pele cheesy just inform mummy at home that she should be very prayerful that untimely death is eyeing you seriously grin na lust go kill you last last grin

22 Likes

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Sonnobax15(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
How guyman go just wake up one early morning cor decide to go buy shovel wey he go use take dig him own grave? lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Plut01: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021

Problem is eyeing you...... and you're falling for it like a cat baited with fried meat.

4 Likes

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by chatinent: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
To get sense for this life good sha.

King of Jungle, King of jungle, lion never see rat chop. Upon education wey man attain, na rat still mend am chop school name commot. Well, imbe no bi break dance. Las las, God Na godfather, devil na area boy.

Ka m gbufuru mugu na mmiri asu m. Ihe ojo.

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by DaddyRochie1642: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oga I prophesy into your Life that you will not end up Weeping and gnashing your teeth grin because of Lust

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by GOFRONT(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Guy flee......I repeat. Disembark and Flee!!!

Over!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by thorpido(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
24brains:
Nairaland has been my favorite forum for acquiring new insight and motivation by well learned nairalanders

A single mom of three is eyeing me to give her four kids. In her custom and tradition, a mother is entitled to the company of kids outside wedluck. That is, her previous lover didn't pay her bride price before they seperated and as such, she is the legal owner of the kids(triplets)

Any man who pays her bride price automatically becomes the biological father!! The mother has been up with the whole responsibility until she met me

But with the economic situation of nigeria and as a real redpiller nigga, how many mouths should i feed including me and the mother?

Mother of triplets? Na triple blessings dey eye you so.
If you say she's got a golden heart, bro hol am tight

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by neonly: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
How guyman go just wake up one early morning cor decide to go buy shovel wey he go use take dig him own grave? lipsrsealed

Beats my own imagination too bro

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
24brains:

She's looking for someone that will accept her leftovers, she can be nicer than God that sacrificed his only son. RUN!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by donbachi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Luckyman you are.dont mind all dis nairalanders.they want to discourage you.if you were to be the biological father to her kids.would have thrown them away?
Enjoy your new found love.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
To get sense for this life good sha.

King of Jungle, King of jungle, lion never see rat chop. Upon education wey man attain, na rat still mend am chop school name commot. Well, imbe no bi break dance. Las las, God Na godfather, devil na area boy.

Ka m gbufuru mugu na mmiri asu m. Ihe ojo.
words deep.
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by yuping(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
This same problem kill Yardua carrying load (Nigerians) that is bigger than him.
Continue when you die (not wishing you just saying) graphic designer go chop, your burial poster will be colourful.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
She wasn't to gift you sextep... That's how Roman figure 6 is pronounced.
3 +3
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Ekele22(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Which eye did you use to see her
Eye her back

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Matheusmartin: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Her only plan is to turn your house into a mini orphanage

I'll keep you in prayers.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Ayo2004: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wahala dey sleep, Yanga go wake am grin
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Belafonte(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
That's great news. You should give love a chance grin
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She's looking for someone that will accept her leftovers, she can be nicer than God that sacrificed his only son. RUN!!!
dammm.... Her niceness knows no bound and is priceless. Could be a bait?
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Savedday: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Premium tears loading..........93%

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
24brains:
dammm.... Her niceness knows no bound and is priceless. Could be a bait?
You have absolutely no idea.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by ChasinGood(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Better use your head and not your heart
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by virtue123(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
why did the father(s) of the children went awol?fund out the answer before you attempt this suicide mission.flee before thinking anything.time is of the essence and you don't even have time..just flee brother the odds are not in your favour

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Nonexisting1: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
A single mom of three you say? Her pussy will be as wide as a bucket by now. Ewwww

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by ClassicEvilSpir: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dis her niceness na election campaign....fall for it and suffer untop children that aren't even yours.

At this point, she's desperate for anyman to help unburden her. Seems you are the target

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
But she has a golden heart you ever longed for.

She deserves love, please marry her.
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Shukushaka: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Marry her and use Dem do sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anything you do you do,marry am, shebi na for your account balance, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by tnerro1(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Invite me for the wedding, I want to check something
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Nonexisting1:
A single mom of three you say? Her pussy will be as wide as a bucket by now. Ewwww
pussy is elastic and her's taste just like a virgin's. Yes mom of three(triplets) born at once not intervals.
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2021
yuping:
This same problem kill Yardua carrying load (Nigerians) that is bigger than him.
Continue when you die (not wishing you just saying) graphic designer go chop, your burial poster will be colourful.
tell me something! Abi na the fear of excess load(triplets at once) pursue the father of the babies?

Her story of the father not being responsible doesn't add up to me
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Gadafii: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2021
No let the redpiller guy see this thread, he will open another thread for your head, and you know what he will do cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k / She Said Am Not Romantic / I've Had To Forgive My Cheating GF She Was Talking Sucide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.